剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
I'm here to destroy you.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 雅各布
You crossed me, Jacob.
所以我拿走了你的钱 拿走了你的人
So I've taken your money, I've taken your men,
抹除了你
and I have rid you of the notion
雅各布·斯皮维
that you, Jacob Spivey,
想成为一个好人的打算
could ever be a good person.
所以现在 你唯一剩下的选择
So now, all that's left...
就是跟我走
Is for you to come with me.
你真是体贴 克莱德
Well, that's mighty kind of you, Clyde.
但:如果一切照常
But all things being equal,
我宁愿去坐牢
I think I'd rather go to prison.
杰克
Oh, Jake.
事情永远都不会一成不变
Things were never equal.
科尔德
Colder.
阿莱格拉 你还好吗
Allegra. Wow, are you okay?
你需要帮助吗
Do you need help?
雷特克在哪
Where's Raytek?
我不知道
I don't know.
你刚到吗
Did you just get here?
我听到了爆♥炸♥声
I heard the explosion.
人群像家畜一样踩踏着我
Crowd trampled right into me like cattle.
他们弄坏了我的鼻子
I think they broke my nose.
哪里有事哪里就有你 是吗
You're always where the action is, aren't you?
我是警♥察♥ 阿莱格拉 这是我的工作
I'm police, Allegra. It's my job.
你一股焦油味
You smell like tar.
那次爆♥炸♥
That explosion.
是你干的 对吗
That was you, wasn't it?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你为克莱德·布拉托工作
You work for Clyde Brattle.
你就是内应
You're the inside man.
拜托
Come on.
费莉希蒂不爱你
Felicity didn't love you.
她是在调查你
She was investigating you.
你发现了
You found out
就把她炸了
and you blew her up.
拜托 你知道我有不在场证明
Please. You know I have an alibi.
那是第二颗炸♥弹♥
For the second bomb.
炸死斯特鲁克尔的那次
For Strucker.
但你没有炸死斯特鲁克尔
But you didn't blow up Strucker.
那是第二个炸♥弹♥客
It was a second bomber.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
费莉希蒂的男友确实杀了她
Felicity's boyfriend did kill her.
就是你
And it was you.
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表