剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
《荆棘》前情提要
Previously on "Briarpatch"...
我们得谈谈 到帕金墩来见我
We have to talk. Meet me in Packingtown.
老大想跟你的懦夫参议员见面
The boss wants a meeting with your candy-ass senator.
参议员要跟一个杀人狂魔见面
Well, the senator is meeting with a homicidal monster,
所以必须是一个秘密地点
so it has to be someplace secret.
你是怎么被关进来的
How did you get wrapped up in this?
我是他律师
I'm his attorney.
你刚宣布你要竞选市长
You just announced your candidacy for mayor.
萨拉♥萨♥市长是我的朋友
Mayor Salazar is a friend.
如果你要找我帮忙的话 确保带上
When you come to me for a favor, make sure you bring something
等值或有更高价值的东西来交换
of equal or greater value to exchange.
你接触过贝恩斯家的儿子吗
You ever deal with the Bains boy?
糖果棒吗 没有
Candy Bar? Oh, no.
他放弃了遗产和这栋房♥子
He gave up his inheritance, this house,
他就丧失了理智
and he went just plain loco.
贱♥人♥ 我的团伙会弄死你
Bitch, my gang will fuck you up.
你们不是歹徒 你们只是无聊了
You're not a gang. You're just bored.
我们来结束这一切
Let's finish this.
你和我一起逮住克莱德·布拉托
You and I are gonna catch Clyde Brattle.
你 我 用什么后援队呢
You, me, and what army?
我们定了个计划
We hatched ourselves a plan.
他会尽可能多地买♥♥下帕金墩的地盘
He'd buy up as much of Packingtown as he could.
我来竞选市长
I'd run for mayor
创造点价值
to make something worthwhile out of it all.
我知道你是什么 吉恩 你是雇佣杀手
I know what you are, Gene. You're a contract killer.
oyfriend did kill he
Felicity's boyfriend did kill her.
就是你
And it was you.
爸爸
Dad...
我们速度太快了
We're going too fast.
妈 你听不到我吗
Mom, can't you hear me?
我们速度太快了
We're going too fast. Fast...
我们...
We're going too--
你怎么就明白不了
Why can't you understand this?
这不是你说了算 孩子
It isn't up to you, kid.
我决定要开多快
I decide how fast we go.
费莉希蒂
Felicity?
皮克
Pick?
荆棘
第一季 第九集
科尔德警监
Captain Colder!
喝一杯吧
A drink.
不了 谢谢 我不
Oh, uh...no, thanks. I don't--
好吧
okay.
敬结束
To endings.
既然杰克·斯皮维已经解决掉了
With Jake Spivey taken care of,
我们在这里的事就暂时告一段落了
our business here for the moment is concluded.
抱歉我没能亲自干掉斯皮维
I'm sorry I wasn't able to kill Spivey personally.
-先生 -西德尼
- Sir- - Sidney.
这不够
It's not enough.
-什么 -我不想要钱
- Excuse me? - I don't want money.
我在这曾有过生活 布拉托先生 一个新的生活
I had a life here, Mr. Brattle. A new life.
我不是为了逃跑而来这的 我来这是想重新来过
I didn't come here to run away. I came here to start over.
当加多帕多先生跟我说起你的时候
When Mr. Gattopardo told me about you,
他说你会帮助帮了你的人
he said you helped the people who helped you.
再给我一次机会
Give me another chance.
我能帮上忙
I have a lot to offer.
我是个好警♥察♥ 我是好人
I'm good police, I'm a good man--
不不不
No, no, no.
你是个黑警 欠了黑帮的债
You were a crooked cop in debt to the mob,
那笔债转给了我
a debt that was transferred to me.
我给你了装备 钱 时间
I gave you equipment, money, time.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你把本该用在斯皮维身上的炸♥弹♥
You took a bomb that was meant for Spivey
用在了迪尔身上
and you used it on the Dill girl.
完全胡来
Very messy.
我不得不那么做
I had to!
她盯上我了
She was on to me.
那不是清理的活
That was not a clean-up job.
那是惩罚
That was punishment.
她看到了面具下真实的你
She saw beneath your mask.
自我欺骗是
Self-delusion is the bane
开明社会的祸根 警监
of an enlightened society, Captain.
我真心希望你能明白这点
I truly hope you fully understand that.
拜托 我求你了
Please, I'm begging you.
事情有点失控
Things just kinda got away from me.
我还是能留下印记的
I can still make a mark.
孩子
Oh, my boy.
你已经留下印记了
You have made a mark.
现在你只需要让它伴随你一生
Now you just have to live with it.
会很漂亮的
It's gonna be pretty.
会很漂亮的
It's gonna be pretty.
你为我工作 就得永远干下去
When you work for me, it's permanent.
我们再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
蝗灾和热疖瘟疫降临
Plagues of locusts and boils,
河水鲜艳如血
rivers thick with blood.
古人目击了这些末日征兆
The ancient ones witnessed these signs of the end times,
朋友们 我们现在
and friends, as we pass through
正踏入这未知的混乱
into the chaos of the unknown,
锁定本频道 千万别走开
I urge you to stay tuned.
我也许会令你不安 让你害怕
I may upset you. I may frighten you.
能给我根烟吗
Can I get a cigarette?
但我永远不会骗你
But I will never lie to you.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
你回答一个问题
You answer a question,
我就给你一根
you can have one.
你会死在这里 你知道的吧
You're gonna die out here, you know that, right?
所以我必须问
So I gotta ask--
他怎么值得
how the hell is he worth it?
这笨蛋犯了很多错
This idiot's made a lot of mistakes.
但当我的朋友不是错误
But being my friend isn't one of them.
皮克 这话真感人
Oh, hell, Pick. That's all right.
知道吗 亲爱的
Now, you see, sweetie,
如果我现在给你这位朋友20块
if I offered this friend of yours 20 bucks right now
叫他亲手开枪爆你头
to put the bullet in your head himself,
他没准会让步降到15块
he'd probably negotiate it down to 15.
别吃醋 哈利
Don't be jealous, Harley.
我愿意免费杀了你
I'll kill you for free.
虽然我应该给他一把刀才对
Though I really oughta give him a knife
因为他最擅长从背后捅人刀子
because he's best at stabbing people in the back.
克莱德不是你♥爸♥爸 哈利
Clyde isn't your daddy, Harley.
他永远不会揉乱你头发
He ain't never gonna muss your hair or...
或告诉你 你的鸡♥巴♥够大了
tell you your pecker's big enough.
因为本来就是小牙签
'Cause it ain't.
你是养尊处优的废物 斯皮维
You got soft hands, Spivey!
你还背腰包呢
Man, you're wearing a fanny pack!
-什么... -能借个火吗
- What-- - Can I get a light?
好了
Now,
你不知道那对你有害吗
don't you know that's bad for you?
这是杰克·斯皮维熟知的另一件事
That's the other thing Jake Spivey knows.
什么事
What's that?
如何享受对自己有害的事物
How to enjoy the things that are bad for you.
拉紧 拉紧
Pull it tight! Pull it tight!
车钥匙在这儿 但没有手铐钥匙
Keys for the van are here but not the handcuffs.
手♥机♥没电了
Phone's dead.
你才刚死了一分钟
See, you only been dead a minute
却仍然把我惹毛了
and you're still pissing me off!
走吧 必须由你来开车
Come on. You're gonna have to drive.
来 我拉你 上来
Come on, girl. I got you, come on.
好了
Okay.
锁门 快锁门
Shut the door, door, door.
这是不是你父母出事后
Say, uh, this the first time you've been behind the wheel
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表