剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
Pick me up after? We should talk through this.
好
A'ight.
这东西在运转吗
Is this damn thing working?
阿莱格拉 你能听到我吗
Allegra, you hearing me?
嗯 能听到
Yes, I can hear you.
目标都被抓获了
All targets neutralized out here.
没有看到老大
No sign of El Jefe.
那他就在朝我们这边赶来
Then he's on his way to us.
我有考虑过去开采油气
Oh, I thought about getting into frackin'.
我很了解页岩
I mean, I sure as shit know about shale.
你们有谁拥有野生动物吗
Say, any of y'all own exotic animals?
能谈谈吗
Hey. Can we talk?
当然
Yeah, sure thing.
失陪了 各位
'Scuse me, fellas.
为什么两个炸♥弹♥的味道会不一样
Why would one bomb smell different than another?
马上就要出场了 你在干什么
It's almost go-time. What are you doing?
你知道什么炸♥弹♥有焦油味吗
Do you know of a bomb that smells like tar?
-C4 -好的
- C4? - Okay.
无味的呢
And one that smells like nothing?
也许是塞姆汀炸♥药♥
I mean, Semtex maybe,
但必须是老式的
but it'd have to be the old stuff
后来的都加了气味
before they added a scent to it.
为什么一个人会用两个不一样的炸♥弹♥
Why would one person use two different bombs?
我不知道 他不会的
I don't know. He wouldn't.
-你在暗示什么 -测试
- What are you getting at? - Testin', testin'!
大家好
Howdy, y'all.
我说大家好
I said howdy, y'all!
好
Okay, uh...
杜克
Duke?
看到99级的人都这么棒真好
It's good to see the class of '99 looking 90-fine.
在这支慢舞后
After this slow dance,
我们将在健身房♥里提供无比派
we're gonna be serving whoopie pies in the weight room.
♪告诉我♪
♪ Just tell me ♪
♪你想对我说什么♪
♪ What you got to say to me ♪
♪我等了这么久♪
♪ I've been waiting for so long ♪
♪听到真♥相♥♪
♪ To hear the truth ♪
该去见克莱德了 我看着怎么样
It's Clyde o'clock. How do I look?
镇静 好吗
Stay calm. Okay?
他不欠你任何人
He doesn't own you anymore.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
我知道
I know.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
去吧
Go.
1空白时间轴
2空白时间轴
3空白时间轴
4空白时间轴
杰克 你在哪
Jake, what's your 20?
我在去科学室的路上
I'm approaching the science room.
-目前一切安全 -好的 待命
- All clear so far. - All right, standing by.
搞什么
What the hell?
我在科学室里 布拉托不在
I'm in the science room. Brattle's not here.
他的车在这里 我逮捕了他的人
His van's on site. I arrested his men.
他在哪
Where the hell is he?
该死
Oh, shit.
他在派对上
He's at the party.
潘趣酒碗旁
By the punch bowl.
杰克
Jake.
别让他影响你
Don't let him get to you.
你老了
You got old.
你胖了
You got fat.
你女友在听吗
Your girlfriend's listening?
我想要你理解我 迪尔小姐
I want you to understand me, Ms. Dill.
如果你试图进来
If you try to enter,
这房♥间里的所有人
everyone in this room
都会死
will die.
我们来正经谈话吧
Now, let's you and I have a real talk.
我要进去
I'm headed in.
莫克不值得这样的下场 吉恩
Mock didn't deserve that, Gene.
我不想杀他的
I didn't wanna kill him.
就像我不想
Just like I didn't wanna crawl
爬过一条满是老鼠屎的空调通风口一样
through a rat shit filled air conditioning vent,
但他把我锁在了该死的苏打储藏室里
but he locked me in a fucking soda closet.
我知道你是什么 基恩 我知道好几个月了
I know what you are, Gene. I've known for months now.
我是好警♥察♥
I'm a good cop.
得了吧
Please.
你是雇佣杀手
You're a contract killer.
而你都并不擅长
And you're not even good at that.
这本来应该很简单的
This was supposed to be simple
但你不肯无视 你个可怜的...
but you couldn't leave it alone, you miserable n--
该死的 吉恩
Damn it, Gene.
天 我要杀了你
God, I'm gonna fucking kill you!
住手
Cut it out!
该死 该死
Shit. Shit!
该死
Shit.
这悬念 雅各布
The suspense, Jacob.
快要了我的命
It's killing me.
我不信那个参议员
I don't trust that senator.
我觉得我们不该针对对方谈判
I don't think we should be negotiating against each other.
我们该试图把话说开
We should be trying to figure this. You know?
为了我们俩
For the both of us.
真好
That's sweet.
也许之后我们还能去你后院玩接球游戏
And maybe we can play a game of catch in your yard after.
你跟他说了
You told him.
阿尔纳姆尔的事
About Al-Namur.
我就知道你会
I knew you would.
你们好啊
Ooh, hello. Hello.
他作何反应
How'd he take it?
我猜很糟吧
Badly, I assume.
你的版本缺少了英雄情节
Your version lacks a hero narrative,
这应该教会你一件事
which should teach you something
我以为你很早前就明白了
I thought you learned a long time ago.
你不是英雄
You're not the hero.
你从没为你做过的可怕的事
You have never taken responsibility
而承担责任
for the terrible things you did.
你逼我做的事
Things you made me do.
杰克
Jake.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here
在这个可悲的小镇
in this pathetic little town?
你还退休了
And you're retired?
难过
Sad.
这让我感到难过
It makes me sad.
我听说你在你家对我的阿纳托做了什么了
I heard what you did to my Anatol at your mansion.
用棍棒把他打到不省人事
Clubbed him into abstraction.
那是因为你是个漂亮的武器 雅各布
That's because you are a beautiful weapon, Jacob.
一个拳头
A fist.
够了
Stop it.
我在这镇里安插了一个人
I've had someone planted in this town
超过一年了
for more than a year
他还没能碰过你一下
and he hasn't been able to lay a finger on you.
我的人里没有谁能抵过
None of my boys make up even one half
雅各布·斯皮维的一半
of Jacob Spivey.
雷特克
Raytek.
布拉托有内应
Brattle has an inside man.
怎么回事
What's going on?
该死
Shit.
好 我来找你
All right, I'm coming to you.
听着 克莱德 如果你要杀了我
Well, look, Clyde, if you're gonna kill me,
那就赶紧动手吧
just go on and get it over with.
至少那样的话
'Cause at least then,
我就不用再听你的胡言乱语了
I won't have to listen to your jabber anymore.
杀你
Kill you?
我是来毁掉你的
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表