剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
《荆棘》前情提要
Previously on "Briarpatch."
这位是达芙妮·欧文斯女士 她负责算账
This is Miss Daphne Owens. She balances the books.
所以如果你想要布拉托知道你在跟警方合作
If you wanted Brattle to know that you were cooperating,
恭喜你了
congratulations.
我不知道布拉托会派人来对付你
I had no idea that Brattle would send his boys after you.
他是心理变♥态♥ 你还想要他过来
He's a psychopath, and you want him here?
开车的是阿纳托 他是个好孩子
That's Anatol driving. He's a good boy.
杰克做了一些很可怕的事
Jake has done some terrible things.
我要给你些建议
I'm gonna give you some advice,
别信杰克·斯皮维说的任何话
do not believe a word Jake Spivey says.
拉洛
Hey, Lalo.
你什么时候开始做边境巡逻了
Since when are you Border Patrol?
对他们留情点
Just take it easy on the people.
别怕
相信我
我让埃利塞奥买♥♥下了那家商店
I had Eliseo over there buy out the store.
你就带了这一个保镖过来吗
Is he the only guard you brought with you?
这个世界就是要自己杀出一条血路
You had to cut your own path in this world,
但是看看现在的你
but look at you now.
一群武装的毒贩来保护你
A host of armed narcos to protect you.
布拉托喜欢心理战
Brattle's into mind games.
克莱德·布拉托送我到这儿
Clyde Brattle dropped me off here
因为他知道我和杰克的过去
because he knows my history with Jake,
他想让我站到他那边
and he wanted me on his side.
你的报道就是个骗局
Your story's a sham.
你要给费莉希蒂洗清罪名
You will clear Felicity Dill's name.
撤回这篇报道
Retract this article.
是雷特克 她给我说的这故事
It was Raytek. She fed me the story.
我们得谈谈 到帕金墩来见我
We have to talk. Meet me in Packingtown.
不管那是什么 布拉托想让我也看见
Whatever it is, Brattle wanted me to see it, too.
你不该来的
You shouldn't have come here.
你好
What's good here?
开玩笑的 奶酪汉堡 薯条 麻烦了
Kidding. Cheeseburger, fries, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
干什么
What?
你们要等多久
How long did you have to wait
你们的小恶作剧才能有回报
for your little prank to pay off, huh?
几小时 几天
Hours? Days?
滚 一切都是值得的
Fuck off, dude. It was worth it.
你当然了解价值了
Of course you know the value.
我们来谈谈
Well, let's have a little chat
投资与回报
about investment versus reward, shall we?
我能坐下吗
May I?
好了
Now...
这家店有很多盐
this establishment has plenty of salt,
这远不是我唯一的一双意大利乐福鞋
and these are far from my only pair of Italian loafers.
所以
So...
你们的持久影响几乎为零
The lasting impact of your action is practically nil.
至于你们的回报
As for your return, well,
我想这取决于你怎么给轻笑定级了
I suppose it depends on how highly you rate a chuckle.
老兄 滚开 好吗
Dude, step the fuck off, okay?
年轻人 我是想帮你
Young man, I'm trying to help you.
如果你想在这个世界上产生影响
If you want to make a difference in this world,
有比娱乐更好的方式
you can do better than distraction.
你需要的是
What you need...
催化剂
is an accelerant.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
别动 请留下
No, no. Please stay.
你们什么东西最多
What is the one thing you have in abundance?
是时间
It's time.
年轻是大自然里最纯洁最短暂的资源
Youth is nature's purest and most fleeting resource.
烧得比镁还亮
It burns brighter than magnesium.
我能喝吗
Do you mind?
真好喝
That's good.
当然 年轻不会让你独一无二
Of course, youth doesn't make you unique.
让你们特别的是你们所没有的东西
What makes you special is what you don't have.
想猜猜看是什么吗
Care to guess what that is?
你所没有的 我的尿床朋友
What you don't have, my bedwetting little friend,
是你没什么可失去的
is a single thing to lose.
这才让你有意思
That's what makes you interesting.
这才让你有价值
That's what makes you valuable.
把你感受到的愤怒付诸行动 而不是抗拒
All the fury you feel--put it into action, not reaction,
然后看着世界颤抖
and watch the world tremble.
你是谁
Who are you?
你还不明白吗
Oh, did you not understand?
我就是催化剂
I am the accelerant.
回见
See you around.
汉堡餐厅
荆棘
第一季 第六集
献给费莉希蒂 永远
你想鞭打人家吗
You wanna give me a raw hide?
骑啊 牛仔 用力骑
Ooh, ride, cowboy, ride! Yee-haw!
纪事报
被正派人士拉下马的最后一个黑警
我听说帕金墩陆续发生火灾 有人趁乱打劫
I am hearing reports of fires, looting, in Packingtown.
各位继续告诉我最新情况
Keep the calls coming, folks.
我会带领你们熬过这漫漫长夜
I will lead you through this long night.
我会当你们的眼睛
I will be your eye.
大家都镇定一点 别担心
很可能只是警戒灯火管制
It's probably just a brownout.
拉洛 你怎么会跟这些人在这里
Lalo, what are you doing with these people?
亲爱的
Sweetie.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他们是移♥民♥ 偷渡跨过边境
They're migrants. They crossed over.
我没把他们赶回墨西哥
And instead of tossing them back to Mexico,
而是决定帮助他们
I decided to help them.
这不是你的工作
This isn't your job.
我的工作 阿莱格拉
My job, Allegra?
你知道我的工作要我做什么吗
You know what my job expects me to do?
烧毯子 倒水
Burn blankets, pour out water.
我还能把这些人送去哪
Where am I supposed to take these people,
操蛋的政♥府♥收♥容♥所♥吗
some fucking government camp?
这是贩卖♥♥人口
This is human trafficking.
你也许不相信 但有些人
You might not believe it, but there are people out there
愿意尽一切努力来这个镇生活
who would do anything to live in this town.
费莉希蒂发现了 对吗
Felicity found out about this, didn't she?
你不是救世主 拉洛
You're not a savior, Lalo.
有人为你提供资金 告诉我是谁
Somebody is bankrolling you. Tell me who.
到处都停电了
-玛丽波萨 -爸爸
- Mariposa! - Papi!
女儿
Mija!
爸爸在呢 你很安全
谢谢你 拉洛 我欠你的
杰克是幕后主使
Jake is behind this.
都是杰克干的
It's all Jake.
带我去见他
Take me to him.
杰克不是坏人
Jake is not a bad guy.
没有杰克 我女儿就无法来这和我团聚了
Without Jake, I wouldn't have my girl here.
我也不会在这里
I wouldn't be here.
其实我根本不是真守卫
You know, I'm not even a real guard.
我们都不是
None of us are.
我是个水管工
I'm a plumber.
六个月前 我第三次试图跨过边境
See, six months ago, I tried to cross for the third time.
我有个兄弟住在亚特兰大
I have a brother who lives in Atlanta.
拉洛抓住了我 但他没把我赶回去
Lalo--he caught me, but instead of sending me back,
而是把我带到屠宰场
he brought me to the slaughterhouse
还给了我一份工作
and offered me a job.
当杰克的保镖吗
As Jake's security?
是的 他说有人可能想杀他
Yes, he said that someone might try to kill him,
但这都只是装装样子 显得厉害点
but that it was all just for show, to look strong.
女士 我连枪都没开过
Señora, I have never even fired this.
我刚看见的那些人是你的家人吗
The people I just saw-- those are your families?
拉洛两个月前开始带他们来我们这
Lalo started bringing them to us two months ago.
杰克希望我们快乐
Jake wants us to be happy.
你们是假守卫
You're fake guards.
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表