剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
those buildings rattle and shake
就像他们要倒了一样
like they caught the vapors,
但就是不会塌
but they don't crumble
不管震得有多厉害
no matter how bumpy it gets.
你说的就是你对吗 局长
And that's you, is it, Chief--
或者我应该称你雷特克市长
or should I say Mayor Raytek?
当然是
It damn sure is.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
我不行了 我不行了
I can't...I can't...
你知道 费莉希蒂身上发生的事
You know what happened to Felicity...
不是你的错 皮克
it ain't your fault, Pick.
就是我的错
Yes, it is.
我离开了
I left.
你知道在飞机上
You know how on airplanes,
他们会告诉你要先戴上氧气面罩
when they tell you to put your oxygen mask on first?
然后再帮助其他年纪太小
So you can help someone
没法自己戴的人戴面罩吗
who's too little to help themselves?
我先戴上了面罩 杰克
I put my mask on first, Jake.
我跑出来
I got out...
是为了让她能活下去
so she could live.
不 你
No, you...
你这样做是为了让自己活下去
you did that so you could live.
那不是犯罪
That ain't no crime.
我花了二十年想要逃离这个该死的小镇
I spent 20 years running from this Goddamn town.
她一定以为我是在逃避她
She must've thought I was running from her.
我以为没有我她会过得更好
I thought she'd be better off without me.
我以为她会做出更好的选择
I thought she'd make better choices.
天哪
Oh, God.
她需要我
She needed me.
而我却不在她身边
And I wasn't there.
她死的时候
When she died...
是孤零零一个人
She was alone.
结束了 皮克
It's done, Pick.
结束了
It's done.
如果费莉希蒂真的需要帮助
If Felicity really wanted help,
她会联♥系♥人的
she would've called someone.
她确实联♥系♥了人
She did call someone.
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake.
杰克 拜托
Huh. Jake, come on.
杰克 拜托
Jake, come on.
快来
Come on.
快来
Come on!
世界的自然状态不是秩序
The natural state of the world is not order.
是混乱
It is chaos.
古神阿图姆创造了我们的现实
The ancient deity Atum created our reality
作为神圣天空的镜子
as a mirror of the divine sky,
但那是面破碎的镜子
but it is a cracked mirror
总有一天会被太阳神拉
which will one day be subsumed entirely
给完全包住
by the sun god Ra.
没错 拉会毁掉世界
Indeed, Ra will destroy the world,
但在他仁慈的眼里
but it was in his benevolent eye,
一个任性女神创造了人类生命
itself a wayward goddess, that created human life
允许我们
and allowed us this,
做暂时的支配之梦
our temporary dream of control.
当然 努比亚人讲了一个不同的故事
Of course, it was the Nubian people that told a different tale.
他们提到了一个危险的时代
They spoke of a dangerous time
拉之眼不见了
when the Eye of Ra went missing.
很多勇敢英雄在追逐她的途中失去了生命
Many brave heroes lost their lives in pursuit of her,
当她终于被找到时
and when she was finally found,
漫步在遥远之地
wandering in distant lands,
-拉之眼不再仁慈 -什么鬼
- the Eye of Ra was benevolent no more. - What the-- Shh.
相反
Instead,
她化身为野猫
she had taken the form of a wild feline,
一只喷火的丛林猫
a fire-breathing jungle cat
屈服于本该由她
who had surrendered to the very chaos
来压制的混乱
she was meant to subdue.
你明白一只睁开的眼的
Do you understand the power
力量吗
of an open eye?
你能
Can you look
不眨眼地
without blinking
盯着疯狂吗
into the madness?
是时候作出答复了
Time has come to answer.
你们脱水了
You're dehydrated.
很严重 都喝了
More than you know. Drink it all.
你是谁
Now, who are you?
你是谁 铁皮人
Who are you, tin man?
我是杰克·斯皮维
I'm Jake Spivey.
我知道你的假名 铁皮人
I know your mask name, tin man.
你住在我家
You live in my house.
我去
Holy shit.
糖果棒贝恩斯
Candy Bar Bains?
那是我的假名 在我撤销之前
That was my mask name, yeah. Before I lifted it.
我想缩小规模也是有好处的
Guess there's something to be said for downsizing.
帮我把他扶到桌子上去
Help me get him to the table.
就这儿
Just right here.
起来没事啦
Upsy daisy.
糖会腐蚀
Sugar corrodes, you know.
侵蚀骨肉
Eats away at flesh and bone.
我家人靠兜售劣质咖啡赚了很多钱
My family may as well have made their fortune peddling battery acid.
我不得不抛弃他们
I had no choice but to abandon them
趁我自己还有得救
while there was still something left in me to save.
那个伤是个象征 你知道吧
That wound's a metaphor. You realize that, right?
我的腿里有金属
There's metal in my leg!
你接种了疫苗吗
Are you vaccinated?
嗯
Yeah.
那你体内
Well, then you have metal
每条血管里都有金属 铁皮人
coursing through every vein in your body, tin man.
所有监狱都是建筑
All prisons are structures, right?
因此 所有建筑都是监狱
Ergo, all structures are prisons
如果你需要 这个很烈
That's strong if you need it.
媒体 所谓的刑事司法制度 羽衣甘蓝
The media, the so-called criminal justice system, kale--
我们认为我们控制着这些东西
we think that we control these things,
是我们发明了它们
that we invented them,
但事实是 它们早在我们出现前就存在了
but the truth is they were here long before we were.
还好吗
Good?
好的
All right.
我想叫你闭上眼睛 铁皮人
I'd tell you to close your eyes, tin man,
但你从没张开过
but you've never opened 'em.
皮克 皮克
Pick. Pick!
看着我
Look at me.
你会没事的
Yeah, you'll be fine.
至少体外会没事
At least on the outside.
尽管昨晚针对圣博尼法乔高中的袭击
Though no suspect has yet been named
还没有嫌疑人
in last night's attack on San Bonifacio High,
但我们收到通知要等待
we've been told to stand by for an official statement
警局局长伊芙·雷特克的官方声明
from Police Chief Eve Raytek.
现在回到《第三人》里的
We now return to Detective E.Q. Lateral
EQ·拉特罗侦探
in the third of "A Third Man."
玛尔杰布拉·卡彭
Well, Malgebra Capone,
你试图采取分治策略
you tried to divide and conquer,
但你忘了一件事 也就是我
but there's one thing you forgot to account for--me.
你搞错了 拉特罗
You got it all wrong, Lateral.
阿莱格拉呢
Where's Allegra? Hmm?
迪尔小姐自从
Ms. Dill has been AWOL
周一晚上10点10分后就失踪了
since approximately 10:10 Monday night.
这不像她
This isn't like her.
布拉托先生
Mr. Brattle.
拉米雷斯参议员
Senator Ramirez,
终于和你见面了
an overdue pleasure.
仙人掌汁
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表