剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
《荆棘》前情提要
Previously, on "Briarpatch"...
你在我死去的妹妹家里干什么
Why are you in my dead sister's apartment?
我找我的窃听器
I'm just looking for my bug!
-谁给你钱 -弗内斯
- Who paid you? - Ferness.
-弗洛德·弗内斯 -费莉希蒂男友
- Floyd Ferness. - Felicity's boyfriend.
她查到了什么 事情还不小
She was on to something. Okay, something big.
经历了本周两次警车爆♥炸♥事件
After this week's double car bombings...
我们宣布追捕弗洛德·弗内斯
We are declaring a manhunt for Floyd Ferness.
如果你不给我爆点料 我就保护不了你
I can't protect you if you don't give me something.
现在没人能保护我
Can't nobody protect me now.
不过不禁联想
One wonders, though.
杰克·斯皮维是否准备好兑现他的诺言
If Jake Spivey is ready to fulfill his half of the bargain.
我们抓到布拉托后他才会开口
He won't talk until we have Brattle.
如果他不愿
If he's not willing to tie
将那失踪的百万美元跟布拉托联♥系♥在一起的话
those millions of missing dollars around Brattle's neck,
那斯皮维的死活跟我们无关
it's no concern of ours if Spivey's taken out.
听说过阿尔·纳姆尔吗
Ever heard of Al-Namur?
杰克做了一些很可怕的事
Jake has done some terrible things,
我全都能证明
and I can prove them all.
我认识你
I know you.
你是我丈夫死去未婚妻的姐姐
You're my husband's dead fiancée's sister.
你的手下 斯特鲁克尔 他有家人吗
Your man, Strucker, did he have family?
他有个妻子
He's got a wife.
我猜她现在和他在一起
I expect she's with him now.
疼痛度测量表
有几只动物 包括可怕的野猫
Several animals, including the fearsome jungle cat,
仍然没找到
remain unaccounted for.
其他新闻 圣博尼法乔
In other news, the funeral service
陨落的凶杀组警探费莉希蒂·迪尔的葬礼
for fallen San Bonifacio homicide detective Felicity Dill
今天将在三一浸信会举♥行♥
is set to take place at Trinity Baptist Church today.
28岁的英雄死于一起汽车爆♥炸♥
The 28-year-old hero died as a result of a car bombing.
造成了严重创伤
The following resulted in significant injuries.
科迪现在处于...
Cody is in what we call...
他的头部和四肢
Uh, to his head and his extremities,
大脑留下疤痕
have left his brain scarred...
氧气
Oxygen.
很不幸
We are, unfortunately...
我们急缺他血型的血
uh, running a little low on his blood type, so...
不
Oh, no...
欢迎来到得州圣博尼法乔
针对两起爆♥炸♥案嫌犯
The manhunt for double bombing suspect
弗洛德·弗内斯的搜寻进一步升级
Floyd Ferness continues to escalate.
他曾是家乡的英雄
Once a hometown hero,
弗内斯被认为携带武器 极度危险
Ferness is considered to be armed and extremely dangerous.
荆棘
第一季 第四集
喂
Yes?
想象你在一条漆黑的隧♥道♥里行走
Imagine walking through a dark tunnel,
你的胃部始终处于紧绷状态
and there's a tightness in your stomach you can't seem to shake.
弗洛德
Floyd?
一道光出现在隧♥道♥尽头
A square light appears at the end of that tunnel.
你朝它走过去
You walk towards it.
紧绷感增加 你走过去
Tightness increases, and you step through.
朝上看
Look up.
你身处一个座无虚席的体育场
You're in the middle of a packed stadium.
这是你第一场职业比赛 你做到了
It's your first pro game. You made it.
观众欢呼
The crowd cheers.
掌声的回声震耳欲聋
Applause echoes like thunder.
你站在四分卫身后
You line up behind the quarterback.
比赛开始
The play is called.
球在你手里
The ball is in your hands.
现在唯一需要做的就是你最擅长的事
The only thing left to do now is the thing you do best.
跑
Run.
然后突然间 你听到了不同的声音
And then suddenly, you hear something different.
砰
Pop!
你低头看 你没有再跑步
You look down. You're not running anymore.
你在坠落
You're falling.
我那天被毁的不是我的膝盖
It wasn't my knee got wrecked that day.
而是我的人生
It was my whole damn life.
老天 弗洛德
Jesus Christ, Floyd.
你打来之前我就头疼
I had a headache before you called.
这不公平
It's not fair.
什么 你受伤了吗
What? That you got hurt?
本来就可能是你最后一场比赛
It could have been your last game anyway.
你可能被开除的
You could've got cut.
一个排水口可能把整座体育场给吞噬
A sinkhole could've swallowed the stadium.
世事难料 弗洛德
Shit happens, Floyd.
你不特别
You're not special.
费莉希蒂觉得我很特别
Felicity thought I was special.
她觉得你是变♥态♥
She thought you were a creep.
为了躲避你 她有一个秘密公♥寓♥
She had a secret apartment so she could hide from you.
你找到后 就叫哈罗德·斯♥诺♥窃听她
You found it and you had Harold Snow bug her.
我爱过她
I loved her.
老实说 弗洛德 听上去她就是甩了你
Honestly, Floyd, it just sounds like she dumped you.
你知道什么仍是我心中的阴影吗
You know what still haunts me?
按说应该是我膝盖发出的声音 但...
You'd think it would be the sound in my knee, but it...
其实是体育场里的沉默
it's the silence, in the stadium.
他们都知道
They knew,
早在我之前
before I did.
他们都知道已经结束了
They all knew it was over.
你有过这种经历吗
You ever have that?
无法重振旗鼓的一刻
A moment you can't come back from?
现在对你来说还不算太迟 弗洛德
It's not too late for you, Floyd.
你仍能为她做点什么
You can still do something for her.
告诉我带子里有什么
Tell me what's on the tape.
弗洛德
Floyd?
弗洛德
Floyd?
弗洛德 该死
Floyd? God damn it.
克莱德·布拉托昨晚接上我去兜了一圈
Clyde Brattle picked me up last night, took me for a ride.
我不知道 赛路斯 一辆野营车
I don't know, Cyrus, a camper van.
我没事 谢谢关心
I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
别在电♥话♥里说 见面聊
Not over the phone. Meet me.
嗯 我会安排时间
Yes. I'll find the time.
没有
Nope.
我今天没有更重要的事要做
I have nothing better to do today.
迪尔小姐
Miss Dill!
我是亨利·莫克警长
I am Sergeant Henry Mock,
欢迎乘坐你今天的战车
and welcome to your chariot for the day,
由圣博尼法乔警局提供
courtesy of the San Bonifacio Police Department.
我们听说你不开车
We heard you don't drive.
是的
I don't.
太好了 我开
Aces! I do.
我志愿今天帮你开车
I volunteered to be yours for the day.
就是当你的私人司机
Uh, a chauffeur, that is.
我有主了 是碧翠丝·莫克小姐
I am spoken for by a Ms. Beatrice Mock.
对
Yeah.
到今年三月我们就结婚17年了
We have been married 17 years this March,
如果你需要
and, uh, if you need my
我做这个任务的资格证明
qualifications for this assignment,
她能证实我的专业技能
she can attest to my expertise
那就是迷[驾驶]得她神魂颠倒
in driving her, uh, crazy.
你可能希望我闭嘴
You might want me to shut up.
有可能
Might.
嗯 是不是有点烦心
Yeah. A little hung?
你看一眼你左手边那个冷藏箱
Well, just take a peek inside that cooler to your left.
我放了几罐啤酒 以防万一
I put a few cold beers in there just in case.
你真是大圣人
You're a saint.
每次去葬礼执行任务我都会备好
Oh, I always do that on a funeral detail.
我早上起床第一件事
First thing I do when I get up in the morning,
就是放几罐啤酒到冰箱里
pop a few in the freezer.
让它们够冰
Get 'em good and cold.
很多人就是需要点什么
Lots of people, they just, need a little something,
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表