剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
《荆棘》前情提要
Previously on "Briarpatch"...
你真的离开了很久
You really have been gone a long time.
-12年 -你要留下来吗
- 12 years. - You sticking around?
直到我查明费莉希蒂的事
Till I find out what happened to Felicity.
有人炸了房♥东
Someone just blew up the landlady.
我是卡尔文·斯特鲁克尔 迪尔小姐
I'm Calvin Strucker, Miss Dill.
这位是吉恩·科尔德警监
This is Captain Gene Colder.
你妹妹和我 准备等我离婚后
Your sister and I, when my divorce comes through,
就结婚的
we were going to be married.
她说你是个调查员
She said you were some kind of investigator.
我在一个参议院下属委员会工作
I work for a Senate subcommittee.
-赛路斯 -参议员想见你
- Cyrus. - The senator would like to meet.
你的损失 虽然很悲惨 但也随之出现了一个机会
Your loss, while tragic, presents an opportunity.
你很了解斯皮维
You know Spivey well.
既然你过来了 你可以让他作证
While in town, you could depose him.
皮克 你能来真好
Pick. So glad you came.
好了 证词吗
All right. A deposition?
他们找到了克莱德·布拉托 杰克
They found Clyde Brattle, Jake.
-他在哪呢 -墨西哥城
- And where was he? - Mexico City.
参议员只要你们其中一人
The senator only needs one of you.
你提供豁免权吗
You offering immunity?
还涉及她的房♥产
There's also the matter of her property.
一栋多单元的旧楼 只要四十万出头
A multi-unit fixer-upper with a price tag of 400,000.
没人住在那公♥寓♥里
No one lived in that apartment.
我妹妹更没有住在那里
Certainly not my sister.
我可以给你看样东西 你妹妹住的地方
I can show you something. Where Felicity actually lived.
这大晚上的你们俩是要去哪
Where you two headed on a cool night like this?
-我们明天再去吧 -随你便
- It'll keep until tomorrow. - Suit yourself.
纪事报
第二颗炸♥弹♥惊动全城
目标是警♥察♥?
多娜
Donna.
多娜 乖乖
Donna! Kitty!
吉恩
Gene?
我
I'm...
我去拿报纸
I'm just getting the paper.
多娜
Donna!
你在哪 我的乖乖
Where are you, my kitty girl?
吉恩 前门怎么开着的
Gene, why is the front door open?
荆棘
第一季 第二集
什么事
Yes?
老天 皮克
Jesus Christ, Pick.
我听说你被炸了
What's this I hear about you getting blown up?
差点被炸
Almost blown up.
这区别很不稳定啊
That's a very precarious distinction.
你还好吗
You all right?
脑震荡
Concussion.
我有个随叫随到的医生可以过来
I got a doctor on call who'll come by
给你任何你想要的
and give you a shot of whatever you want.
维生素B 杜♥冷♥丁♥ 龙舌兰
Vitamin B. Demerol. Tequila.
抱歉
Sorry.
克莱德·布拉托在墨西哥城安插了监控 句号♥
Clyde Brattle slipped surveillance in Mexico City. Stop.
全副武装 极度危险 句号♥
Considered extremely armed and extremely dangerous. Stop.
删掉第一个"极度"
Strike first "Extremely." Stop.
请尽快递交斯皮维的证词 句号♥
Please deliver Spivey depo ASAP. Stop.
玉米粉蒸肉很好吃
The tamales were indeed excellent.
总之
Anyway...
我什么时候能拿到证词的副本
When can I get a copy of the deposition?
只谈正事啊
All business, huh?
我今天下午就能拿给你
Well, I can get it over to you this afternoon.
今天早上有点忙
Kind of a busy morning over here.
今天就给我 杰克
Today, Jake.
我没空跟你耗
I don't have time to babysit you on this.
你收到我的花了吗
Say, did you get my flowers?
收到了
I did.
你是想警告我还是示爱
You trying to warn me or woo me?
天呐 皮蔻·迪尔
Why, Pickle Dill.
这又是个不稳定的区别
That's another precarious distinction.
证词 杰克
The deposition, Jake.
我是在好心问你
I'm asking nicely.
他们来找你时
They're not gonna be this polite
可就不会这么礼貌了
when they're coming for your goddamn throat.
头部创伤
Head trauma.
相信我 会让你变得爱抱怨
I tell you, it makes you grouchy.
你
You.
我听说你自己出院后
When I heard that you checked yourself out the hospital,
我立刻就过来解释
I headed straight over to explain...
昨晚是怎么回事
What the hell was that last night?
你对炸♥弹♥的事知道多少
What did you know about the bomb?
我发誓我不知道有炸♥弹♥
I swear I did not know about the bomb!
我给你带了早餐
I brought breakfast.
我知道这看上去很可疑
Okay, I know how this looks.
你昨晚为什么让我从车里出来
Why did you get me out of that car last night?
我不相信警♥察♥
I don't trust cops.
尤其是这个镇上的警♥察♥
Especially not in this town.
费莉希蒂就是这个镇上的警♥察♥
Felicity was a cop in this town.
是她告诉我不要相信他们的
And she's the one that told me not to trust them.
所以 你只是在跟着我
So, what, you were just following me?
不 我猜你可能会在公♥寓♥
No. I figured that you might be at the apartment.
当我看到你即将和斯特鲁克尔一起上车
And when I saw you about to get into that car with Strucker...
听着
Look...
费莉希蒂
Felicity...
我需要她的时候她一直在我身边
she was there for me when I needed her.
可以说是她拯救了我
She just about saved me.
到她的时候 我却帮不了她
And when it mattered, I couldn't save her.
我只是觉得如果我
I guess I just thought if I...
如果我看紧你
if I stayed close to you...
我只是今年失去太多了
I just had a lot of loss this year.
你想要帮忙吗
You want to help?
我不需要朋友 我需要一个律师
I don't need a friend. I need a lawyer.
帮我找到这栋公♥寓♥大楼
Get me all the documents related to the sale
所有销♥售♥相关的资料
of that apartment complex.
我需要知道钱从哪儿来的
I need to find out where the money came from.
你觉得不是她自己的钱付的
What, you don't think she paid for it?
我觉得她不住那儿
I don't think she lived there.
大多数人觉得确认尸体身份的方式都是
You know, most people think identifying a body
就像电视上演的一样
is like it is on TV,
打开大大的尸体袋
with the big bag, and the unzipping and all.
但实际上只有这个
But, really, it's just this.
我知道
I know.
我以前经历过
I've done this before.
我损失了两个最好的手下 警司
I got two of my best men down, Sergeant,
其中一个也是我最好的女警
and one of them was also my best girl,
所以如果你闭嘴我会很感激你的
so I'd appreciate it kindly if you shut your mouth
-赶紧去工作 明白了吗 -是的 长官
- and got to work, is that clear? - Yes, ma'am.
好的
Okay.
费莉希蒂·迪尔
你就是她姐姐
You're the sister.
是的
I am.
好吧 亲爱的 过来
Well, good Lord, sweetie. Come here.
来抱下
Come here. Come here.
我非常非常抱歉
I am so very, very sorry.
天呐 这真是太难了
By God, this has been a hard one.
我是伊芙·雷特克
I'm Eve Raytek.
我是这个镇的警♥察♥局长
I'm the chief of police in this town.
只剩下这些人了
What's left of them.
你叫什么名字
Remind me of your name?
阿莱格拉
Allegra.
你父母给你们俩都取名代表 快乐
They named you both "Happiness"? Huh.
他们肯定都很有个性
Well, your folks must have been real characters.
我可以看看吗
Uh, may I?
好
Okay.
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表