剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
我当时在华盛顿一家电讯社做特约记者
I was working in a stringer for a wire service in D.C.
在那种地方做记者有一点不好
The thing about working as a reporter in a place like that is,
你所知道的事件真♥相♥
you can drive a truck in the space
和你真正能写出来的故事之间
between the stories you know to be true
那空间大得能塞下一辆大卡车
and the stories you're allowed to write.
是因为审查制度吗
Like, censorship, or...?
不 就是有一种潜规则
No, there's just a code.
新闻可以登报
News can go in the papers,
公开的秘密可以在酒吧悄悄地聊
open secrets can be whispered in bars,
但真正的秘密呢
but actual secrets?
是杀人灭口都不能泄露的
They can be stabbed into someone's back.
而你发现了一个
And you found one.
是个武器
A weapon.
有个来自佛罗里达的国会议员
There was a congressman from Florida.
在那儿干了几十年了
Been there for decades.
所有人都知道他对实习生动手动脚
Everyone knew he had a thing for interns,
但谁都不许写这件事
but no one was allowed to write about it.
而你告诉杰克了
And you told Jake?
那时他刚从伊♥拉♥克♥回来 来看我
He was just back from Iraq, and he came to visit.
我们喝得大醉
We tied one on,
他不停问我为什么不回家
and he was running his mouth about why didn't I come home
我就跟他说
and I was telling him
全世界的混♥蛋♥都是一个样
that bastards are the same everywhere,
都是用钱买♥♥权力
using money to buy power--
践踏所有人的权利
power to crush everyone else.
然后你决定曝光那家伙
And you decided to expose the guy.
不是
No.
你在听吗
Are you paying attention?
我们决定动用武器
We decided to use the weapon.
敲诈
Blackmail.
你被抓了
And you got caught?
原来各处的混♥蛋♥们并不完全一样
Turns out bastards aren't quite the same everywhere.
他们爬得越高 就越聪明
They get smarter the higher they climb.
杰克怎么逃掉的
And how did Jake get off?
他没逃掉 是吗 你背了锅
He didn't, did he? You took the fall.
为什么
Why?
我有我的原因
I had my reasons.
敬被约翰·雅各布·斯皮维坑过
To the members of not-at-all exclusive club
且非高端的会员们
of people fucked over by John Jacob Spivey.
我们如果幸免于此 大概能做标语T恤了
If we survive this, we could probably make T-shirts.
放松 别紧张 我们来谈谈
Easy, easy, easy, let's talk about this.
听我说 把枪放下 好吗
Listen to me. Just put it down, okay?
把枪放下
Just-- just put it down.
搞什么
What the...
你觉得他还活着吗
You think he's still alive?
是的
Yes.
杰克就会保护他自己
The only person Jake knows how to protect is himself.
我有不明白的地方
Here's what I don't understand.
他有大把的钱
He's flashing cash.
他冰箱里有鱼子酱和可♥卡♥因♥
He's got caviar and coke in the fridge.
所以他何必从墨西哥偷运守卫进来
So why does he need to smuggle guards in from Mexico?
为什么不像布拉托一样雇佣杀手
Why not hire killers like Brattle?
看看周围 你看到了什么
Look around. What do you see?
散装食品
Bulk food,
杂牌酒 没商标的加工垃圾食品
off-brand liquor, generic processed crap.
天啊 他
Oh, my God, he's--
破产了 没错
Broke, yeah.
阿纳托 是吗
Anatol, right?
你肯定是新的我了
Well, you must be the new me.
只有一个我
There's only one me.
克莱德想让你这么认为而已
That's what Clyde wants you to think.
那我们来决斗吧
Well, let's find out.
我不知道我为什么要留下来
I don't know what I was thinking, sticking around.
但他卖♥♥武器给布拉托 赚了上百万
But he made millions selling weapons with Brattle.
钱都去哪儿了
Where'd it all go?
空壳公♥司♥ 房♥产交易
Shell companies, real estate deals.
除非他有豁免权 不然没法这么做
That can't proceed unless he gets immunity.
因为会被国税局查封的
Because it'll be seized by the IRS.
帕金墩有一半都属于杜兰戈环球公♥司♥ 是杰克的
Half of Packingtown belongs to Durango Global. That's Jake.
那他为什么做什么都如此隐蔽
So why was he playing everything so coy?
他想证明什么
What's he trying to prove?
我只知道 这世界上只有两个人
All I know is, there are only two people in the world
对杰克·斯皮维很重要
who matter to Jake Spivey.
很明显
Well, it's pretty clear
布拉托还在他脑袋里
that Brattle's still in his head.
你真要让我说另一个人是谁吗
Are you really gonna make me say who the other person is?
让我出去 小达
Let me out of here, Daffy.
你会需要的
You'll want this.
告诉他我辞职了 好吗
Tell him I quit, okay?
我永远都不会伤害你的
I would never do anything to hurt you.
-有多糟 -我经历过更糟的
- How bad is it? - Oh, I've had worse.
到了
Okay.
好了
All right.
我搞砸了 皮克
Oh, I screwed up, Pick.
本该无人受伤的
Nobody was supposed to get hurt.
拉洛在我的一栋建筑里做事
Lalo was running something in one of my buildings,
当我发现时
and when I found out,
我们意识到可以互相帮助
we realized we could help each other.
所以他给我找来了人
So he brought me my guys,
我也尽了我所能
and I did what I could.
费莉希蒂呢
And Felicity?
她知道人们值得追求幸福的机会
She knew people deserved a chance to be happy.
去好好生活 从头开始
Make a life, start over.
或者因为保护一个破产的蠢货而被枪击
Or get gunned down defending a broke fool.
那本不该发生的
That wasn't supposed to happen.
你凭什么来扮演上帝
Who are you to play God like that?
你是谁啊 皮克
Oh, who are you, Pick?
穿着消防服 踩着恨天高
With your fire engine suit, your little fuck-you heels.
你就是你一直想成为的那位女士的活广♥告♥
You're a walking advertisement for that lady you always wanted to be,
但我了解你 当内外不相匹配的时候
but I know you, and I know all about
我能分辨出来
when the inside and outside don't match up.
克莱德那样的人就不是这样
It ain't like that with guys like Clyde.
-我看到他了 -什么
- Saw him. - What?
你为什么不
Why didn't you--
他想要你的交易 杰克 参议员的
He wants your deal, Jake. From the senator.
狗屁
Yeah, bullshit.
他在街上截住我
He picked me up off the street
把我送到屠宰场
and dropped me off at the slaughterhouse.
他知道你在做什么 他想我也知道
He knew what you were doing, and he wanted me to know, too.
他想挑拨我俩的关系 那是克莱德的作风
Yeah, well, he's trying to drive a wedge between us. That's Clyde.
没错
Exactly.
心理游戏是他的风格 而这个不是
Mind games are his style, not all...this.
克莱德是秃鹰 皮克
Clyde's a buzzard, Pick.
他会在杀戮完后闯进来
He swoops in after the killing's done.
但现在
But now, it's...
我不知道 安静地可怕 我不明白
I don't know, it's crickets. I don't get it.
因为这不是他的目标
That's because this wasn't the target.
这是为了转移注意力
It was a distraction.
我竟然信了
And I fell for it.
他不想杀你 杰克
He doesn't want to kill you, Jake.
他想曝光你 毁了你
He wants to expose you, ruin you.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
皮克 别帮我收拾烂摊子
Hey, now, Pick. Don't go cleaning up my mess for me.
为什么要现在停下
Why stop now?
快跑 快跑
Corran, corran!
被锁住了
这道门怎么会锁住
朋友们 我们现在在一个未知的领域
Friends, we are in uncharted territory now.
就像那些古老的地图一样 上面写着
Like one of those ancient maps that reads,
"这有怪物"
"Here be monsters."
不过那是错的
But that's wrong.
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表