剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
Well, how about some drinks?
吃氰化物药丸吗
How about a cyanide pill?
什么事
Hey. What's up?
那两起爆♥炸♥案一直困扰着我
You know, something's been bugging me about the two bombs,
所以我在做一些调查
so I'm doing some digging.
也许我是被你影响了
Maybe you're rubbing off on me.
听上去很乱
Sounds messy.
那是流行舞曲吗 你在哪
Is that dance pop? Where you at?
我在我的
I'm at my...
20周年高中同学会
20th high school reunion.
社交啊
Socializin'.
到底是谁在影响谁啊
Who's rubbing off on who?
没人影响谁
Nobody's rubbing anything.
晚点打给我
Call me later.
我会失去我的押金 对吗
I'm gonna lose my security deposit, aren't I?
看
Say...
我说对了
I was right.
罗比·德克
Robbie Deck?
你能不能严肃点
Can't you be serious?
拜托 这就很严肃啊
Oh, come on. This is serious.
不然你以为我搬回来干什么
The hell else do you think I moved back here
当然是要跟所有人炫耀我有多酷了
if not to rub everybody's noses in how freaking cool I am?
给
Here.
放进耳朵
Put this in.
我们可以和彼此还有外面的雷特克互相联络
We'll have a line to each other and one to Raytek outside.
收到 朋友
Copy that, Kemosabe.
布拉托会在10点到科学室
Brattle will be in the science room at 10:00.
我会守在前门
I'll cover the front entrance.
雷特克和她的人会干掉哈利和西德
Raytek and her man will neutralize Harley and Sid.
你发出指令后
When you say the word,
我就叫她冲进房♥间
I'll have her take the room.
这计划并不算好
It's not a great plan.
不需要 只要能成就行
Well, it don't have to be. It just has to work.
我们还有几个小时
Well, we got a couple hours, so...
你或许并不想跳舞 对吗
Probably don't wanna dance, though, do you?
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
我说我不喜欢
I said I don't like it.
你不喜欢什么 西德尼
What don't you like, Sidney?
斯皮维出♥卖♥♥♥你已经七年了
It's been seven years since Spivey crossed you
而现在我们要回去找他
and here we are running back to him
就像他是着火大楼里的一个婴儿
like he's a baby in a burning building.
别用比喻 西德尼
Don't dabble in metaphor, Sidney.
这不是你强项
It's not your strong suit.
只是 我以为他身上有你的痕迹
It's just--I thought he had your mark on him.
而不是反过来
Not the other way around.
老大
Boss.
老大
Boss.
够了 西德尼
Enough, Sidney.
有必要的话 就给他发信♥号♥♥
Signal the boy, if you must.
我们没苏打水了
We're out of soda.
没有咖♥啡♥因♥我们要怎么运作
How is anyone supposed to function without caffeine?
抱歉 警监
Yeah, sorry, Captain.
现在去杂货店都改为走路了
The grocery runs have become grocery walks around here,
因为爆♥炸♥案的缘故
what with the explosions and such.
你可以去储物室看看
You can always go down to the supply closet.
该你了
晚上10点10分
该死
Oh, shit.
莫克
Mock.
开门 快
Open the door. Come on.
莫克 这不好玩
Mock, this isn't funny.
该死的 莫克
God damn it, Mock!
我跟你说 我不是喜欢后悔的人
I tell you, I'm not one for regrets,
不过
but, uh...
我感觉我即将做出一件我会后悔的事
I feel one coming on.
只是这么多年
Well, just that I spent all those years
我一直跟一个我见过的
inches from the coolest, meanest,
最酷 最刻薄 最有趣的人如此接近
most interesting person I'd ever met
我却从没试图吻过她
and I never once tried to kiss her.
那我会把你头给掰掉
I'd have ripped your head off.
那样死就太风光了
What a way to go.
我把漂白液拿来了
I got the bleach.
你能钻到咖啡桌下去吗
Can you get under the coffee table?
嗯
Yeah.
辛迪 我很遗憾你失去了你的
Cindy, I'm so sorry about the loss of your...
他是你男友吗
what was he, your boyfriend?
莱基卡 帕里克萨卡
Laigika pariksaka.
梵文里性探索者的意思
Means "Sexual explorer" In San-skirt.
这是一门语言
It's a language.
嗯
Right.
我知道他提供各种各样的服务
I know he provided all kind of services to people.
这些服务里有没有哪个
Did any of those services happen to be...
我说不清
I don't know,
跟爆♥炸♥有关
explosive?
你是问哈罗德是不是炸♥弹♥客吗
Are you asking if Harold was a bomber?
怎么可能 不是
Oh, come on, girl. No.
-当然不是 -好吧
- Absolutely not. - Okay.
我知道他不是炸♥弹♥客
I know he was not a bomber.
也许他帮助了某个人
Maybe he facilitated for somebody.
比如科尔德夫人
Like Ms. Colder perhaps.
你拿上那个海绵 把这想法
You take that sponge, and you scrub that thought
从你的脑子里擦掉 辛吉先生
right out of your damn mind, Mr. Singe.
这城里的每个人都想做成某件事
Everybody in this town wanted something done.
他们感到可耻的事
Something they were ashamed of.
哈罗只是满足他们的要求
Hal just gave them what they asked for.
一周之内 这里
You know, there have been three murders here
就发生了三起谋杀案 我是说
in one week? I mean...
这里有高浓度的有毒氛围
this place has got highly toxic vibes.
我用鼠尾草擦了多次我的衣服
I've smudged with sage, like, half a dozen times,
但是闻起来还是像焦油
but my clothes still smell like tar
那场爆♥炸♥案里的衣服
from that stupid bomb.
焦油
Tar?
我不记得那炸♥弹♥闻起来像焦油
I don't remember that bomb smelling like tar.
第一次
The first one.
杀死房♥东的那次
The one that killed the landlady.
我当时就穿的这件
This is what I was wearing when it--
你懂吗
You know?
闻吧
Smell it.
是的
Yeah.
那是焦油
That's tar.
靠
Shit.
还真是焦油
That is tar.
法老王图坦卡蒙的墓地里
King Tutankhamun was buried
-身边有300个泥人 -这是什么
- with 300 clay servants... - What is this?
要在来世复活
Meant to reanimate in the next world,
就像我们零工经济的强盗贵族
not unlike our gig economy robber barons...
什么鬼 谁会听这个
Come on. Who listens to this shit?
-我 -工人们要永远努力工作
- I do. - Workers to toil eternally.
把这垃圾关掉
Turn this crap off.
你觉得这是垃圾
You think it's crap?
怎么垃圾了
Show me the lie.
反驳我啊 怂货
Debate me, coward.
快
Come on.
出示驾照和车辆登记证
License and registration.
如果想保住牙齿的话就闭嘴
Shut your mouth if you wanna keep your teeth.
他们在医院里把我衣服给了我
They gave me my clothes back at the hospital.
完全没有焦油的味道
They didn't smell anything like tar.
这很怪 对吗
Yeah, that's odd, right?
嗯
Yeah.
同学会怎么样了
So how's the reunion going?
别问
Don't ask.
结束后来接我 我们得谈谈这事
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表