剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
who have to take care of this town
尤其当你女友回去
when your girlfriend's back
杜邦圆环喝咖啡后
sipping lattes in Dupont Circle.
不
No.
皮克不会回华盛顿了
Pick ain't going back to D.C.
那她的参议员知道吗
Oh. Does her senator know?
不 他也不会惦记着那地了
No, he ain't long for the place neither.
皮克抓了他的把柄
Pick's got something on him.
很大的把柄
Something bad.
他控制不住自己
He can't help himself.
所以她要和布拉托交易
So she's trading it to Brattle
用地来换科尔德
in exchange for Colder.
我们扯平了吗
Look, are we square?
我已经告诉你所有了 伊芙
I've given you all I could, Eve.
如果还不够那我也很抱歉
I'm sorry it wasn't enough.
不 这已经足够了
No, it was more than enough.
你是个好人 杰克·斯皮维
You're a good man, Jake Spivey.
谢了 伊芙
Well, thanks, Eve.
你也是个好人
You're a pretty good man yourself.
这味道不错啊
Hey, this ain't bad.
那是狗粮
That's dog food.
好吧 但你为什么觉得
Okay, but what makes you think
科尔德现在没有已经躺在墨西哥的沙滩上了
Colder ain't sitting on a beach in Mexico by now?
他埋怨的所有毁了他人生的人
All the people he blames for ruining his life
都在这镇上
are in this town.
我觉得他没有离开过
I don't think he ever really left.
我们看看如果我们上钩会怎样
Let's see what happens if we bait the hook.
那他妻子呢
What about his wife?
你觉得她能给我们想要的东西吗
Do you think she'll give us what we need?
她看到费莉希蒂在帕金墩见了谁吗
Who she saw Felicity meet in Packingtown?
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
监狱的探视时间10点开始 所以
Visiting hours at County start at 10:00, so...
真抱歉 露柯雷莎
I'm so sorry, Lucretia.
不必
Don't be.
我确实有罪
I am guilty.
我直接崩了那人的脑袋
I shot that man right between his eyes.
他可怜的女友
His poor girlfriend.
天啊
Christ.
我能问问
Can I ask--
你们俩为什么搬到这儿吗
why'd you two move here?
我一直没想明白
It's never made sense to me.
那是几年以前
It was a couple years ago.
吉恩下班回家越来越晚
Gene kept getting home from work later and later.
我觉得他被工作搞得焦头烂额
I think he was in over his head.
然后有一晚 他让我坐在桌子旁
And then one night, he sat me down at the table,
然后说 "去得克萨斯州怎么样"
and he said, "What about Texas?"
我从没在斯库基尔河以西生活过
I had never lived west of the Schuylkill River.
但他说这里会有机遇
But he said there would be opportunity here.
他说我们能有个房♥子
He said we could have a house.
甚至能有孩子
We could even have kids.
我不知道他为什么说谎
I don't know why he lied...
因为我们落地的那一秒 他就把我换掉了
because the second we landed, he replaced me.
我留下了 因为我爸常和我说
And I stayed because my dad used to say to me,
"你能克服任何困难"
"You can survive anything."
为什么会有人对孩子说这么残忍♥的话
Why would anyone say something so cruel to a child?
小露
Luke...
你丈夫是个坏人
your husband is a bad man.
他是杀人犯
He's a murderer.
他杀了费莉希蒂·迪尔
He killed Felicity Dill
并给你下药 让你神志不清
and kept you drugged and so spun around
以至于你也杀了人
that you killed somebody, too.
我知道真♥相♥很痛苦
I know the truth can be painful...
而且我不想让你经受更多折磨
and I don't want to cause you more suffering,
但你应该知道
but you deserve to know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要你向我保证一件事
And I need you to tell me something.
你说
Name it.
保证他不会逍遥法外
That he's not gonna get away with it.
你告诉我 我需要知道的
You tell me what I need to know...
我就向你保证此事
and I will promise you that.
我需要帮助
I need help.
不 不是那儿 那不安全
No, not there. It's not safe.
到帕金墩来见我
Meet me in Packingtown.
哈利来电
新计划
New plan.
去他的听证会
Screw the public hearing.
一旦我们从布拉托手上拿到证据后
Once we get all the evidence from Brattle,
我们就把他交给司法部
we're gonna hand him over to Justice,
不带附加条件
no strings attached, and, hell...
他们甚至可以留下斯皮维
They can have Spivey, too.
你有我想要的东西
You have something I want.
只能当面交易
Only in person.
我为什么要去
And why would I do that?
因为你没有选择
Because you're out of options.
参议员会毁了你和杰克的
The senator's gonna rat-fuck you and Jake both.
一旦他有了他竞争对手的黑料
Once he has the goods on his competition,
他就会把你交给司法部
he's turning you over to Justice.
-然后呢 -然后
- And? - And...
如果你今天下午来见我 并给我我想要的东西
if you meet me this afternoon and give me what I want,
我就把录音给你
you can have this tape...
让矛头指向他
and turn the tables on him.
没有附加条件
No strings.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
你最先放我下车的地方见
Where you first dropped me off.
下午5点
5:00 p.M.
你不会真的在考虑吧
Don't say you're considering it.
他们杀了他 老大
They butchered him, boss.
他们把他的尸体丢在沙漠里肿胀
They left his body to bloat in the desert.
你不明白吗 我们只能离开
Do you understand? All we have to do is leave.
你已经有名单了 已经占上风了
You've got your list of names. You've got the upper hand.
该死的 你太感情用事了 老大
God damn it. You're sentimental, boss.
会害死我们俩的
It's gonna get us both killed.
感情用事 没错
Sentimental, yes.
你 西德尼
You, Sidney,
你就是个有知觉的锅刷
you are a sentient scouring brush
脑子只有指甲盖那么大
with fingernails for brains.
你散发着朗姆酒和失败的味道
You reek of rum and failure.
比你这张臭脸在我眼前乱晃
The only thing more repugnant
更让我恶心的
than the sight of your face in front of me
就是想到要面试另一个可悲的软骨头
is the thought of interviewing another sad piece of gristle
来代替你
to take your place!
所以 是的 我感情用事
So, yes, I'm sentimental.
你知道你是什么吗 西德尼
Do you know what you are, Sidney?
消耗品
Expendable.
伊芙 我不知道那对双胞胎多大
Eve, I didn't--I didn't know how old those twins were.
我甚至不知道他们是双胞胎
Hell, I-I didn't even know they were twins!
他们看起来一模一样 托尼
They looked exactly alike, Tony.
你的司机从曲棍球训练场接的他们
Your driver picked them up from field hockey practice.
我还想说 作为辩解
I would also like to say, in my defense,
那是个水烟管
it was a hookah pipe.
水烟
Hoo-kah.
我认为毒品是与文化有关的
I-I believe the drugs to be cultural,
而不是作为消遣
not--not recreational.
该死的 这不对
God damn it! This ain't right!
闭嘴 托尼
Zip it, Tony.
那个文件夹里的照片已经足够
The pictures in that folder are more than enough
把你送进监狱了
to put you in jail.
所以接下来你要这么做
So here's what's gonna happen--
你辞职
you resign...
今天就辞
today.
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表