剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
然后就自大得不行
And his head's been swollen ever since.
猜猜谁把这个挂在这的
And guess who hung this up?
他很生气他们把他从报纸上减掉了
He was pissed they cut him out of the newspaper.
他有去现场
He was there.
看样子是的
Looks like it.
你上司说拉洛今天请了病假
Your boss said that Lalo called in sick today.
我今早在沙漠里才看到了他
I saw him in the desert this morning.
他说他在露营
Said he was camping.
慢着 在哪里
Wait. Where was this?
你什么时候看到的
When did you see him?
我是这么想的
Here's how I see it.
拉洛帮他们在屠宰场缉毒
Lalo helped bust that drug outfit back at the slaughterhouse.
然后他自己开始贩毒
Then he filled in the vacuum himself.
他了解边境 他了解这周围
He knows the border; he knows the neighborhood.
他买♥♥了多少大功率无人机
And he paid for how many high-powered drones?
我做不到
I don't know.
费莉希蒂知道
Felicity knew.
她肯定去找他对质过
She must have confronted him about it.
也许我们该再找个人加入我们
Maybe we should bring somebody else in on this.
不
No.
暂时不要
Not yet.
去记者酒吧
Drive to the press club.
如果拉洛今早去了沙漠
If Lalo was headed into the desert this morning,
那他就跑掉了
then he's in the wind.
也许他爸爸能帮我们搞清他去了哪
Maybe his father can help us figure out where he was going.
你不能证明费莉希蒂是因此而死的
You can't prove Felicity died because of this.
你甚至不能证明这是什么
You can't even prove what this is.
我知道这是什么 好吗
I know what it is, okay?
我一直知道
I've always known.
自从我搬来这破地后 我就一直知道
Since I moved into this hellhole, I've known.
别太天真
Don't be naive.
我是个在得州生活的黑人
I am a black man living in Texas.
我知道会有坏事发生
I know bad things happen.
我只是说我们该慢点来
I'm just saying we should slow down.
费莉希蒂 她很小心
Felicity, she was cautious.
她费尽心血
She was diligent.
你为什么来这
Why did you come here?
跟我回来的原因一样 辛吉
For the same reason I came back, Singe.
死亡
Death.
这地方就是死亡
This place is death.
等等 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait, wait.
看 下午版
Look, the afternoon edition.
《编年报》
被正派人士落下买♥♥的最后一个黑警
拉夫特说费莉希蒂是黑警 斯特鲁克尔也是
Laffter's saying Felicity was bent. Strucker, too.
敲诈帕金墩的罪犯
Squeezing the Packingtown criminals for a cut.
两个人跟弗洛德沆瀣一气 把弗洛德冷落后
Both in league with Floyd, who blew them up
弗洛德就炸了他们
when they iced him out.
拉夫特为什么要这个
Why would Laffter write this?
有人想要他写
Someone wanted it done.
纳乔
Nacho?
你
You.
抱歉 我爸爸有事出去了
Sorry, my dad had an errand to run.
我马上就走
I'll be out in a sec.
怎么了
What?
我知道你卷进了什么事
I know you're mixed up in something.
我认为费莉希蒂发现了
And I think that Felicity figured it out.
弗雷迪·拉夫特
Freddie Laffter.
你的报道就是个骗局
Your story's a sham.
你打算怎么办 遗产律师
And what are you gonna do about it, estate lawyer?
你要我屈服
You want me to bend over
让你管理我的资产吗
so you can manage my assets?
你要给费莉希蒂洗清罪名
You will clear Felicity Dill's name.
不然你会希望你这么做了
Or you gonna wish that you had.
你觉得你能怎么对我
What do you think you can do to me?
我73岁了
I'm 73 years old.
诽谤官司怎么样
How does a libel suit sound?
诽谤案是出了名地难以证明
Now, libel cases are famously difficult to prove.
但是辩护很费钱
But defending them takes money.
阿莱格拉·迪尔最近收获了170万
Allegra Dill has recently come into $1.7 million.
你呢 拉夫特先生
Where does that leave you, Mr. Laffter?
你真觉得斯塔格霍恩父子
Do you really think the Staghornes
会花一分钱为你辩护吗
are gonna waste a dime of they fortune defending you?
你觉得我想写这篇垃圾报道吗
You think I wanted this piece of trash written?
那是谁逼你的
Who did?
费莉希蒂是我朋友 我为什么要伤害她
Felicity was my friend. Why would I hurt her?
她知道你在屠宰场干什么
She knew what you were doing at the slaughterhouse.
-用无人机走私毒品 -毒品
- Using drones to smuggle drugs. - Drugs?
你骗了边境巡逻 你...
You're lying to the border patrol, you're--
等等 你去了我工作的地方
Hold up! You went to my work?
你以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
你没有我的把柄 什么都没有
You get nothing from me. Nothing.
你到时也一样
And that's what you'll have, too.
你会在城里最便宜的
You'll be sucking down creamed corn
老人院里舔玉米粒糊
in the cheapest old-folks-home in town,
而他们仍然会把你推去法庭
and they'll still be wheeling your ass to court.
你会破产 一个人死在吱吱作响的单人床上
You'll die bankrupt and alone in a creaky twin bed,
全因为你拒绝撤回
all because you refused to retract
这篇诽谤 文笔糟糕的破文章
this libelous, poorly written, piece of shit article.
是雷特克
It was Raytek!
是探长
It was the chief!
她给我说的这故事
She fed me the story.
你还想上诉吗
You still wanna sue?
尽管去告我
You just go right ahead and goddamn sue.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你连你妹妹都不了解
You don't even know your sister,
你觉得我杀了她
and you think I fucking killed her?
葬礼已经结束
The funeral is over.
你还在这里做什么 回家去
What are you still doing here? Go home!
我的天
Oh, my God.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
给我
Give me that.
你带我去这城里的最脆弱的地带
You dragged me around the underbelly of this city.
为了什么
And for what?
我们帮助克莱德·布拉托成功扰乱了你
We helped Clyde Brattle succeed in messing with you.
我让你把我卷进了你的疯狂行为
And I let you pull me into your crazy.
线索把我引向了出乎我意料的地方
The clues just didn't lead where I expected.
-我不知道为什么 -我知道
- I don't know why. - I know why.
你疯了
You're spinning.
什么
What?
你胁迫青少年
You're shaking down teenagers.
你威胁一个德国老头
And you threatened an old German man
因为你急于想找到什么
'cause you so desperate to find something, anything,
好让你不用面对真♥相♥
that'll keep you from dealing with the truth.
什么真♥相♥
What truth?
发生了一件糟糕的事
An awful thing happened.
-而你无法挽救 -我可以
- And you can't fix it. - I can--
你得直面悲伤 阿莱格拉
You've got to sit with the grief, Allegra.
你得直面它
You've got to sit with it.
很丑陋 很痛苦
It's ugly. It's painful.
但只有这样
But that is the only way
你才能应付你的事
that you're gonna deal with your shit!
那你的事呢
What about your shit?
你住在一个娃娃屋里
You live in a dollhouse!
我也许没有沉浸在我失去亲人的悲伤里
I may not be sitting around drowning in my loss,
但至少我没有被困住
but at least I'm not stuck.
我没有被困住
I ain't stuck.
别碰
Hey, don't touch that.
阿莱格拉 放回去
Allegra, put that back.
放下
Put that down.
阿莱格拉
Allegra!
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表