剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
I know it ain't my place in saying it, but maybe...
也许你该更好地照顾她的
maybe you should've taken better care of her.
我触到痛处了
I struck a nerve, huh?
喂
Hey, now.
嘿 行了
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Okay.
-阿莱格拉 你不... -听着
‐ Allegra, you don't‐‐ ‐ Hey, hey, look.
我们不用这样 你要捅我吗
We don't have to go there. You gonna stab me?
哥们 你没意见
Man, are you cool with this?
你要袖手旁观 看着她杀了我吗
You gonna watch this? You gonna watch her kill me?
你要
You gonna‐‐
该死
God damn.
-滚 -乐意至极
‐ Get out. ‐ Gladly.
老天
Jesus.
-关于下个月的房♥租 -不用给了
‐ About next month's rent‐‐ ‐ It's covered.
好 能把我的枪还我吗
Sweet. Can I‐‐can I get my gun back?
-滚 -好
‐ Get out. ‐ All right.
我们可以从弗洛德里搞到录音
We can get that recording from Floyd,
我们可以查出她在做什么
we can find out what she's doing‐‐
她陷入了怎样的危险
what kind of danger she was in.
-你刚才演的哪出 -刚才很幸运
‐ What was that in there? ‐ That was a lucky break.
既定行为
It establishes behavior.
你到底是做什么的
And what is it that you do exactly?
-我是调查员 -嗯
‐ I'm an investigator. ‐ Right.
这些是你常用的手法
And these your usual methods?
有必要的时候
When necessary.
然后呢
And then what?
一旦我掌握了事实 我就交出去
Once I have the facts, I hand them over.
然后你就走掉吗
And then what? You just‐‐you just walk away?
一般是这样
Usually.
除非有值得我留下来的事物
Unless there's something worth sticking around for.
我们去泥浆池吧
Come on, let's hit the Slush Pit.
我们可以讨论策略
We can talk strategy.
虽然我很想跟你一起喝酒
Uh, as much as I would love to get a drink with you...
但我们都需要休息 明天还要参加葬礼
I think we both need some sleep for the funeral tomorrow.
嗯
Right.
我走路回去
I'm gonna walk.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
拉洛
Hey, Lalo.
阿莱格拉
Allegra.
你什么时候开始做边境巡逻了
Since when are you border patrol?
已经几年了
A couple years now.
我仍然在帮我把打理俱乐部
I still help my dad back out at the club.
你懂的
You know?
得向上爬
Gotta climb the ladder somehow, right?
向你看齐
So I can be like you.
阿莱格拉
Allegra!
要我送你一程吗
Hey, you want a ride somewhere?
他们说有个杀手在逃
They, uh, say there's a killer on the loose.
动物园发生一起爆♥炸♥
One bombing at the zoo.
还有两起炸死警♥察♥的事故 这些炸♥弹♥
There are two bombings of police officers, and these bombings...
显然是腐烂的症状
Are clearly the symptom of a deeper rot.
-不了 谢谢 我需要走走 -数千年前
‐ No thanks. I need a walk. ‐ Thousands of years ago,
-埃及神父会... -那好
‐ Egyptian priests would... ‐ Okay, then.
-注意安全 -你也是
‐ Stay safe. ‐ You too.
我今天的朋友 那钩子叫做资本主义
My friends today, that hook is called capitalism,
它正在杀死你的大脑
and it is removing your brain.
哈罗德·斯♥诺♥
拒绝访问
猜猜谁给他的东西都加密了
Guess who encrypted all his shit.
你要伤害我吗
Are you gonna hurt me?
他拿走了电脑
And he took the computer?
有迹象显示他去了哪吗
Any indication of where he was going?
他看上去难过吗
Did he seem upset?
有失踪车辆吗
Are there any vehicles missing?
布拉托先生
Mister Brattle.
抱歉得搜查你
I apologize for having to search you,
但你肯定能理解
but I'm sure you'll understand.
不过
Still,
这个似乎还是有点不寻常
this seems a little bit out of the ordinary.
什么时候开始参议院员工也开始带枪了
When did humble Senate staffers start packing heat?
谢谢 那是哈利
Oh, thank you. That's Harley.
他在公♥司♥已经干了超过十年了
He's been with the company for more than a decade.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
你应该见过西德了吧
And I believe you met Sid.
-你喉咙怎么样 -还是有点痛
‐ How's your throat? ‐ Still a little sore.
你回来的不是时候
You came back at the wrong time.
开车的是阿纳托
That's Anatol driving.
他没那么娇弱
He's, uh, a little less delicate.
你妹妹的事我很遗憾
I was sorry to hear about your sister,
但我欣赏你在面对悲剧时所展现出来的职业精神
but I appreciate your professionalism in the face of tragedy.
当生活变得难以承受时
I always found work to be a balm
我总是认为工作是镇痛剂
when life became too much.
工作
Work?
你把偷走价值四千万的美国枪♥支♥称为工作吗
Is that what you call stealing $40 million in American guns?
这可不准确 亲爱的
That is simply inaccurate, my dear.
我是收回那些枪
I reclaimed those guns.
然后再高价卖♥♥出去
And then I sold them for quite a bit more than that.
你的参议员准备
It's a good thing that your senator
举♥行♥公开听证会挺好的
is moving forward with the public hearing.
他有机会澄清事情
He has a chance to clear things up.
尤其是如今的情况这么不稳定
Especially now the situation's so, uh, fluid.
你想要什么 克莱德
What is it that you want, Clyde?
迪尔小姐 你可以说我愿意接受惩罚
Well, Miss Dill, you might say I want to take my medicine.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
多久
How much medicine?
就在比较松懈的
Let's say a few years
一个联邦监狱里待个几年吧
in one of the more relaxed federal hoosegows,
罚款不超过两三百万
and a fine of, well, no more than two or three million.
两年而不是无期徒刑
Two years instead of life?
无期徒刑太含混了
Life is such an indeterminate sentence.
这不够 参议员需要胜利品
It's not enough. The senator needs scalps.
即使业余玩家也知道不要在跟注之前暴露自己的牌
Even an amateur knows not to play his hand before the call.
如果你在虚张声势呢
And what if you're bluffing?
我从不虚张声势
I don't bluff.
跟她说说杰克 老板
Tell her about Jake, boss.
是的 杰克
Oh, yes. Jake.
-他说他退休了 -他这么说的吗
‐ He says he's retired. ‐ That's what he's calling it?
很遗憾告诉你
Well, I'm sorry to tell you
杰克做了一些很可怕的事
that Jake has done some terrible things.
可怕 糟糕 震惊的事
Terrible, awful, shocking things.
-他很坏 -坏透了的事
‐ He's bad, all right. ‐ Unspeakable deeds...
我能证明全部
And I can prove them all.
听说过阿尔·纳姆尔吗
Ever heard of Al‐Namur?
你呢 克莱德
What about you, Clyde?
你做的事呢
What about your deeds?
说来有趣 将近30年了
You know, it's funny. For nearly 30 years
我们的政♥府♥都觉得我的特殊技能很有用
our government found my particular set of skills useful.
而现在他们认为可以起诉
Now they consider them indictable.
如果你要送我去我酒店 你们错过了转弯
If you're taking me to my hotel, you missed a turn.
不 我们不会带你去你酒店
No, we're not taking you to your hotel.
我要给你些建议 迪尔小姐
I'm gonna give you some advice, Miss Dill.
这些都是我多年的经验
What I'm gonna tell you took me years to learn.
很简单 非常简单
It's very simple, and it's simply this:
别信杰克·斯皮维说的任何话
do not believe a word Jake Spivey says.
我有东西想让你见见
Something I want you to see.
屠宰场
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表