剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
怪物一直存在于我们之间
The monsters have always been here among us.
我们傻傻地以为
We fool ourselves into thinking
我们可以控制它们 囚禁它们
that we can control them, cage them.
然后一只怪物挣脱枷锁
And then a monster unshackles itself,
溜进你家
and it sneaks into your home,
然后它关灯
and then he turns out the lights.
老天
Jesus.
该死 基恩 你去哪了
For Christ's sakes, Gene. Where have you been?
去撒尿了吗
Taking a tinkle?
这人的家遭到了袭击
This man's home was under assault.
局长 我去扫荡周围了
Chief, I was securing the perimeter.
你最好检查下
Well, I'd check the perimeter
你脑袋和你屁♥股♥之间的地方
between your skull and your asshole,
因为里面一定有个脑子大小的漏洞
'cause there's gotta be a brain-sized breach in there.
外面是每个凶杀案警♥察♥的梦想 基恩
It's a homicide cop's dream out there, Gene.
我能数出至少六具尸体
I count at least six bodies,
全都被斯皮维先生解决掉了
every last one of them dropped by Mr. Spivey here,
一个坚守阵地的真正得州人
a true, blue, Texan who stood his ground.
局长 我看到了他的守卫
Chief, I saw his guards.
你知道斯皮维先生是个老兵吗 基恩
Did you know Mr. Spivey is a veteran, Gene?
与其羡慕他昂贵的地毯
Instead of dribbling over his expensive carpet,
你怎么不感谢他的服务 然后走人
won't you thank him for his service and be on your way?
今晚有很多文书工作
Lot of paperwork tonight,
除非工程师能尽职
and unless P&E gets their shit together,
不然你就只能点蜡烛了
you're gonna be doing it by candlelight.
谢谢你的服...
Thank you for your serv--
晚安 基恩
Good night, Gene.
老天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
你去哪了
Where were you?
布拉托攻击了电力网络 杰克
Well, Brattle attacked the power grid, Jake.
我不知道你在世外桃源里能不能看出来
I don't know if you can tell from inside Xanadu,
但外面是审判之夜
but it's goddamn judgment night out there,
这整个小镇的人都严重缺乏判断
and this entire town's been found severely lacking.
你知道还缺什么吗
Oh, well, you know what else was severely lacking
你答应我的支援
was the backup I was promised.
今晚有一个人因你而死
You know, a man died tonight because of you.
少把锅甩给我
Don't you put that on me.
你和我都服役过 我们了解指挥链条
You served, same as I did. We understand chain of command.
你有人跟着你
You have men following you,
你最好把他们引开危险之地
you sure as hell better lead them away from high water.
你得去啤酒厂
Need you to get to the brewery.
为什么 你又做了什么
Why? What'd you do now?
-布拉托知道了 -老天
- Brattle knows. - Jesus.
杰克 别告诉我还有人在那
Christ, Jake, don't tell me anybody's still in there.
我会尽力
Well, I'll do what I can,
但我要负责的人不只是你
but I'm responsible for more people than just you.
可我们说好了的
Yeah, but hey, we had a deal.
我不会逃避责任
And I don't welch.
我们还会有机会抓到他
We'll get another chance at him.
什么时候
But when?
我陷得太深 慢不下来了
I got too much sunk into this to slow down now.
亲爱的 你看过我开车吗
Oh, honey, you ever see me behind the wheel?
路越颠簸 我油门踩得越大
When things get bumpy is when I hit the gas.
玛丽
Mari!
一直往下跑
我就在你后面
有我呢 你没事吧
I got you. Are you okay?
我接到她了 快走
I got her. Come on.
那头见 来 姑娘们
See you over there. Here, girls.
大家还好吗
我们尽快赶过来了
米尔娜
Mirna.
你在芝加哥有家人 对吗
是的 如果我有钱坐大巴的话
我会照顾你的
警♥察♥很快就会来 这不安全
The cops will be here soon. It's not safe.
但如果你们跟我来
But if you follow me,
我可以带你们去一个藏身的地方
I can take you to someplace that you can hide out,
至少能藏到早上
at least until the morning.
我们为什么要信你
Why should we trust you?
因为我能帮忙
Because I can help.
我们会照顾自己
We'll take care of ourselves.
我们走
Vámonos!
拉洛 叫他们停下 跟他们说这不安全
Lalo, tell them to stop. Tell them it's not safe.
他们为什么要信我 我跟他们说这里安全
Why would they believe me? I told them it was.
我说我会照顾他们
I said that I'd take of them.
我说的一切都是谎言
Everything I told them was a lie.
你也该走了 警♥察♥很快...
You should go, too. The cops are gonna be--
不不 我要留下
No, no, I'm staying.
我可以给他们编造故事
I can spin them some bullshit story.
证据反正都被烧毁了
The evidence is burned, anyways.
就像你在巡逻队教我的那样
Just like you taught me in the patrol.
都是因为杰克
This was all Jake.
-这是... -是我的主意
- This was-- - It was my idea.
是我
It was me.
我以为我能做得更好
I thought I could do better.
打破体制 让家人在一起
Beat the system, keep the families together.
他们差点因我而死
They almost died because of me.
我解决不了那事 让我解决这事
I couldn't fix it. Let me fix this.
爸爸 出了事情
我想解释 我犯了很多错
但这不怪你
我想让你为我感到骄傲
我爱你
你有过那种日子吗
You ever have one of those days?
什么
I'm sorry?
我今早在一辆车里醒来
I woke up this morning in a van,
睡在座位上
sleeping across the seats.
我试图保持灵活
I try and stay limber--
做柔软体操 核心锻炼 但即使这样也有限制
calisthenics, core work-- but even that has limits.
听着 我不能
Listen, I can't--
我醒来的时候发现自己在哪
And where do I find myself when I wake up?
得州圣博尼法乔
San Bonifacio, Texas,
一个超级落后的小镇
a town so backward
太阳还不如从西边升起
the Sun may as well rise in the west.
你是谁
Who are you?
我在这里多待一秒的原因是
The only reason I'm spending more than a heartbeat here
我想毁掉一个人的生活
is to ruin someone's life.
而你今晚破坏了我的计划
You got in the way of that tonight,
所以我需要点别的
so I need something else,
一个恶毒的东西
something vicious
一个能留下印记
that will leave a mark,
无法洗掉的东西
something that can't be washed away.
谢谢
Thank you.
小子
My boy.
谢谢你做了那个"别的东西"
Thank you for being that something.
你们好
Hey, y'all.
阳光来了 我想跟你回家
Daylight come and me wanna go home with you.
这只小猪困了
This little piggy's getting sleepy, y'all.
我准备好回家了
I'm ready to go back home.
现在我得把这个修好
Now I have to fix this.
你永远赢不了的 代数·卡彭
You'll never win, Algebra Capone.
你的阴谋就像你数学一样 太过复杂
Your scheme, like your math, is too complicated.
别这么钝 侧面
Don't be obtuse, Lateral.
你只是还没想明白
You just haven't... worked it out yet.
等离子电视
The plasma,
以及银行唯一雇员的尊严
as well as the dignity of the bank's only employee,
还没有被找到
has yet to be recovered.
稍等
One moment.
我在警局的线人跟我说
I'm being told by my sources inside the department
警♥察♥局长雷特克将要
that Police Chief Raytek is about to deliver
就昨晚的停电事故发言
some live remarks about last night's blackout.
别走开 一切尽在8频道
Stay tuned for live coverage, only on Channel 8.
我去医院帮忙了
I was at the hospital helping out.
对了 拉夫特还活着
Laffter's alive, by the way.
如果那饮食都杀死不了他 我们的机会能有多大呢
If that diet couldn't kill him, what chance did we have?
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表