剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
等等 我没穿裤子
Hang on. I ain't wearing any pants!
哈罗德
Harold.
什么事
Yeah?
你还是没穿裤子
You're still not wearing any pants.
是的 好像是这样
No. I don't suppose I am.
谁啊
Hey, who the hell is it?
房♥东 辛迪
It's the landlady, Cindy.
她想干什么
What the hell does she want?
你说她想干什么
What the hell you think she wants?
你说我想干什么 哈罗德
What do you think I want, Harold?
我可以说你想聊天
Well, I could say conversation.
或者在你慷慨提供的空调下
Or a blessed moment in the air con
度过美妙一刻
you so generously provide.
或者三个蛋的煎蛋饼
Or a three-egg omelet.
但我猜你想要的是租金
But I suppose what you want is the rent.
你猜对了
You suppose right.
我打算给你的 真的
Yeah, and I intend to get it to you, I do.
只是工作不太景气
It's just that work is a little light just now.
你确定不想要煎蛋饼吗
Sure you don't want that omelet?
租金 哈罗德 我要租金
The rent, Harold. I want the rent.
今天就要
And I'm going to get it today,
不然你就得另找地方晒裤子了
or you're gonna find another place to hang your little pants.
知道吗
Hey, you know what?
我喜欢你的发型
I like your hair like that.
看着很不错
I think it looks really nice.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
今天交
Today.
你要去抓非常嫌疑犯吗
You gonna round up the usual suspects, huh?
是的
Yup.
我去
Oh, shit.
回屋里去 油箱可能会爆♥炸♥
Jesus, get back. The gas tank could go.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
似乎有人炸了房♥东
It appears someone just blew up the landlady.
荆棘
第一季 第一集
阿莱格拉·迪尔
迪尔女士
Miss Dill?
正是
The one and only.
欢迎来到得州圣博尼法乔
第一次来圣迪斯格雷斯吗
First time in Saint Disgrace?
我在这长大
I grew up here.
是吗
Really?
你长得不太像
Well, you sure ain't got the look.
别过来
All right, stay back.
什么情况
What's this?
有人非法闯入动物园
Oh, there was a break-in at the zoo
大约一周前
a week or so back.
非法闯入
Break-in?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
更像是越狱
Well, more like a breakout.
有人炸毁了笼子上的锁
Somebody blew the locks on the cages.
瞧瞧它
Look at that thing.
自那以后这里就一团糟
They've been making a mess of things ever since.
总之 他们差不多是控制住了
Anyway, they've pretty much got a handle on it now.
有人有帮下它吗
Is somebody going to help it?
有何贵干 女士
Can I help you, ma'am?
我有预约 迪尔 阿莱格拉·迪尔
I have a reservation. Dill. Allegra Dill.
好的 女士
Certainly, ma'am.
今早预约的
Made this morning.
请问你要住多久
May I ask how long you'll be staying with us?
我不确定 可能一周吧
I'm not sure. A week, maybe.
好
That's fine.
需要你提供下信♥用♥卡♥付押金
I'll need a credit card for incidentals.
你是皮克·迪尔
You're Pick Dill.
他们以前就是这么叫你的 皮蔻[腌汁]·迪尔
That's what they used to call you: Pickle Dill.
高中后就没有了
Not since high school.
你妹妹跟我讲过
Your sister told me all about it.
十年级 你成功拿下了
Tenth grade, when you took down three of the worst bullies
本州史上最坏的三个恶棍
this state ever managed to cough up.
我最辉煌的时候
My finest hour.
在那之后 他们叫你皮克而不是皮蔻
After that, they called you Pick instead of Pickle.
你去奥斯汀上大学后 他们就彻底不叫了
And they stopped for good once you got to Austin for college.
但你妹妹
But your sister...
她一直这么叫你
she always called you that.
皮克
Pick.
没错
Yes, she did.
我是AD·辛吉 跟"烧焦"一样[singe也有烧焦意思]
I'm A. D. Singe. Like "Scorch."
我
I'm--
生前是费莉希蒂的朋友
Was a friend of Felicity's.
我也是她的律师
I'm also her attorney.
我不知道她有律师
I didn't know she had an attorney.
是的 我
Yup. Me.
981号♥房♥
Room 981.
抱歉 我们没人帮你提行李
I apologize, we don't have anyone here to help you with your bag.
科迪又请病假了 罗莎也是
Cody called in sick again. Rosa too.
我自己能行
I'll manage.
鉴于我是费莉希蒂的律师
Since I provided counsel to Felicity,
我想我好歹可以过来陪陪你
I thought the least I could do was be here for you,
看你有没有什么需要
see if there's anything that you need.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
-AD -下午好 达丝媞
- Hey, A. D. - Afternoon, Dusty.
喝点什么
What'll it be?
我要一杯白兰地亚历山大
I'll have a brandy Alexander,
女士你要喝什么
and whatever the lady having.
一杯杜松子酒 加冰
A gin, please. Ice.
果味的还是干的
Fruity kind or the dry?
干的
The dry.
你和我妹妹认识的时间长吗
Did you know my sister long?
嗯 认识几年了
Yeah, a few years now.
她上大学的时候我在法学院
I was at the law school when she was undergrad.
不 不是那样的
No, it wasn't like that.
我也希望是这样
I mean, I wished that it was.
如果不这么说 那就是在说谎了
I'd be lying if I said otherwise.
但并不是
But it wasn't.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
最终变成了好朋友
You know, good friends, eventually.
一开始她只是我的法语家庭教师
First she was just my French tutor.
我以为能派上用场
I just thought it would be useful.
在得克萨斯
In Texas?
任何地方
Well, somewhere.
总之 我们很亲近
Anyway, we stayed close.
她会考我未完成过去时
She'd quiz me on the imparfait,
加入警队之后会给我介绍一些案子
kick me some cases after she joined the force.
大多数警♥察♥都会离婚
You know, mostly cops getting divorced.
我帮她买♥♥了公♥寓♥大楼
And I helped her buy the apartment complex.
我帮她写的遗嘱
And I drew up her will.
酒来了
Here we go.
如果还有什么需要就叫我
Now, you let me know if you need anything else.
知道了 达丝媞
Sure thing, Dusty.
谢谢
Thank you.
你妹妹的事情非常遗憾
I'm terribly sorry about your sister.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你们两个之间的关系很复杂
I know things were complicated between you two.
我想跟你干一杯 但是今天不合适
I'd toast, but today's not a day for that.
事实上
Actually...
今天是我的生日
today's my birthday.
她说过工作的事情吗
Did she ever talk about work?
-有时候会 -她有在办什么
- Sometimes. - Was she working on anything
可能会导致有人在她车上安炸♥弹♥的案子吗
that might've caused someone to put a bomb in her trunk?
她跟我说过的那些没有
Not that she ever told me about.
但是有些事你应该知道
But there is something that you ought to know, though.
什么
What?
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表