剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
- You wouldn't like him anyway. - Allegra.
我就是得州人
I'm a Texan.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
再说 我们之间有过一段 所以
Besides, he and I have a history, so...
如果你觉得
Well, if you think there's value
我和斯皮维见面有价值 我就见
in me meeting with Spivey, then I will.
赛路斯说不
Cyrus said no.
赛路斯为我工作
Cyrus works for me.
好吧
Okay.
我安排明天见
I'll set it up for tomorrow.
对你家乡游玩有什么建议吗
Any tips on your hometown?
我听说动物园不错
I hear the zoo's nice.
我们还要这么偷摸多久
How long are we gonna keep doing this?
我以为你喜欢这样
I thought you liked doing this.
我喜欢这样
I like doing this.
我也是
I do too.
我回华盛顿后再谈
We'll talk about it when I get back to D.C.
我不该这样
I shouldn't be doing this.
这是警♥察♥局长家
This is the chief of police's house.
辛迪说别要按规规条条活
Well, Cindy says not to live in the "Shoulds."
那是什么
What is that?
这是菠萝
This is a pineapple.
但你不会想把这装饰在代基里酒上
But you don't wanna go dipping this in your daiquiris.
它会模仿局长家的无线信♥号♥♥
It'll spoof the chief's Wi-Fi signal,
逼迫她所有设备连接到这上面
forcing all her devices to connect to it,
让我能接触到她的所有信息
which gives me access to all her information.
这真让人不安
That is deeply unsettling.
是啊
Yeah.
的确
It is.
-来吧 -你弄好了吗
- Come on. - You done?
我们这就走 亲爱的
We're going, sweetie. We're going.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
我们回我家
Well, I guess we just go back to my place,
看现在收获了多少信息
see what we got so far,
如果你确定她想要的话
if you're sure she even wants it.
大家都以为自己想知道真♥相♥
You know, everybody thinks they want the truth,
雇我去找真♥相♥
and they hire me to get it for 'em,
但到头来
but at the end of the day,
他们都因此恨我
they all hate me for it.
总之
Anyways...
要花上几小时
it's gonna take a couple hours.
-来玩玩吗 -不了
- You party? - I'm good.
有消息的话 哈罗德 打给阿莱格拉
Anything turns up, Harold, call Allegra.
至少叫我里格斯啊 兄弟
Well, at least call me "Riggs," Man!
老天 我以为咱俩是好哥们
Geez, I thought we were doing a bit.
《纪事报》
喂
Yes?
好
Okay.
左边的会议室
Conference room on the left.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯塔格霍恩先生 谢谢你同意见我
Mr. Staghorne, thank you for agreeing to meet me.
爸爸
Daddy.
我让霍勒斯和其他
I'm gonna let Horace and the rest
编辑董事的成员主导会议
of the editorial board take the lead here,
但作为《纪事报》的主席和出版商
but as president and publisher of the "Chronicle,"
我们只是旁听
we're just here to observe.
霍勒斯
Horace?
雷特克局长 在你看来
Chief Raytek, in your mind,
你觉得圣博尼法乔现今面对的
what do you consider the premiere problem
主要问题是什么
facing San Bonifacio today?
我认为托尼·萨拉♥萨♥市长的管理不利
I believe Mayor Tony Salazar's mismanagement
导致了经济衰退
has led to a stagnant economy.
那你建议我们如何重振经济
And how do you intend to reinvigorate our economy?
谢谢 你是叫琳达吗
Well, thank you-- was it Linda?
朗达
Londa.
朗...好吧
Lo--okay.
谢谢你的问题
Thank you for the question.
帕金墩曾是大工厂的家乡
Packingtown was once home to grand factories.
现在都衰败了
And now it's gone fallow.
因为资源都被用在
As resources have been spent
老人 有钱人的社区
on older, wealthier neighborhoods--
他需要海姆立克急救法吗
Is he gonna need the Heimlich?
爸爸 你哪里不舒服
Daddy, what's bothering you?
你的胡说八道让我觉得不舒服
Your thundering nonsense is what's bothering me.
你知道城市是什么吗
You understand what a city is?
你知道吗 蠢婆娘
Do you, you simplistic cow?
不 你不知道
Nah, no, you don't.
爸爸
Daddy.
城市是个活物
A city's a living thing.
内在有宏伟的器官
Inside of it, there are noble organs,
而帕金墩
and Packingtown
就是这座城市的大肠
is this city's large intestine.
这座城市的直肠
Its rectum.
本就是用来存脏东西
It's a place for filth.
排废物的地方
For runoff.
犄角旮旯里挤满了寄生虫
It is riddled with parasites.
而你想给他们赋予权力
And you would offer to empower them.
墨西哥人 女人
The Mexicans, the women,
像杰克·斯皮维那样的新一代富人垃圾
new money trash like Jake Spivey.
不行
No!
在这座城 你不会赢得选举
You don't win an election in this city.
而是接受条件 为我们服务
You accept our offer to serve.
看来这次董事会不会支持你了
It appears the board will not be endorsing at this time.
闭嘴吧 朗达
Stuff it, Londa.
下午5点了 吉恩
It's 5:00 p.M., Gene.
去你的 我受够了
Screw you. I'm done.
你好 我是小露
Hey there. It's Luke.
你忙吗
You busy?
不 不去那儿
No, not there.
那儿不安全
It's not safe.
那儿不安全
It's not safe.
那儿不安全
It's not safe.
哈罗德·斯♥诺♥
告诉我你有发现了
Tell me you have something.
不太多
Well, not much.
你能相信她从缅因州买♥♥靴子吗
Can you believe she orders them shit-kicking boots from Maine?
哈罗德
Harold.
她很挺低调
Well, she keeps a pretty low profile.
有些约会软件
Some dating apps.
显然 我们的局长更喜欢这样的公♥司♥...
Apparently, our chief prefers the company of--
我不关心这个
I don't care about that.
-你确定 -是
- Are you sure? - Yes.
好吧
Okay.
她是老兵
Well, she's a vet.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
她一直跟她的军♥火♥商保持密切的联♥系♥
She keeps pretty tight with her army buddies.
电子贺卡 群聊 类似这种
E-cards, group chats, shit like that.
还有呢
Anything else?
最要命的是
Well, the damndest thing
她一直以来最关注的人
is that the person she's been researching the most
就是你
is you.
就这些
That all?
对 目前就这些
Yeah, for now.
但我会继续查的
But I'll keep digging.
你晚一些再找我 好吗
And you just come on by later, okay?
等等 还有一件事
Oh, wait, there is one more thing.
"克莱德·布拉托"这个名字
Does the name "Clyde Brattle"
你有印象吗
mean anything to you?
还在吗
Hello?
小露 我来这儿干什么
Luke, what am I doing here?
你知道我不接离婚案
You know I don't do divorces.
你对我很好
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表