剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
or so help me God,
我会把这座城市夷为平地
I will burn this city to the ground.
我相信你会这么做
I believe you would, too.
好吧 迪尔小姐
Okay, Miss Dill.
也许你妹妹没有住在这个地址
Maybe your sister didn't live at this address.
至少不是一直住
At least not full-time.
为什么
Why?
也许不安全
Perhaps it wasn't safe.
她要害怕什么
What did she have to be afraid of?
一切
Everything.
如果你够聪明的话
If you're smart in this life,
你会害怕一切
you'll be afraid of everything.
我试图让费莉希蒂明白这一点
I tried to teach Felicity that.
天啊 真热
Mercy, it is hot.
谁杀了我妹妹
Who killed my sister?
你跟她一样 对吗
You're just like her, aren't you?
谁杀了
Who killed--?
好 迪尔小姐
Okay, Miss Dill.
我可以给你看样东西
I can show you something.
不多
It ain't much,
但我觉得你会想要看看
but it's something I think you'd like to see.
什么
What?
你妹妹住的地方
Where your sister lived.
费莉希蒂生前住的地方
Where Felicity actually lived.
我以前有个老办公室警司
You know, I had an old desk sergeant
经常说在圣迪斯格雷斯做警♥察♥
that used to say that being a cop in Saint Disgrace
就像汉堡店菜单上的沙拉一样
was kind of like being a salad on the menu at a burger joint.
你在那里的意义就是让人觉得
You're just there to make people feel like
他们有选择
they have a choice.
费莉希蒂似乎认为不止于此
Felicity seemed to think it was more than that.
我是你妹妹的朋友
I was a friend of your sister.
-我也能做你的朋友 -嘿 皮克
- I can be your friend, too. - Hey, there, Pick!
辛吉先生
Mr. Singe.
探长
Chief!
这大晚上的你们俩是要去哪
Where you two headed on a cool night like this?
你们都得到空调屋里去
Hey, y'all need to be in some air conditioning
或者幸运的话 冷藏柜
or a meat locker if you're lucky.
我正准备去喝鸡尾酒
You know, I was on my way to get a cocktail.
但愿有冷冻的
You know, hopefully one of them frozen ones,
不知两位愿意陪我吗
if you guys care to join me.
也许可以改天再叙旧
Maybe you can do catch-up some other time.
迪尔小姐和我有事要忙
Miss Dill and I have some business.
确定吗
Okay, I mean, are you sure about that?
这会让人精力充沛
Because, I mean, it's going to be really refreshing.
不急
I think it can wait.
我觉得
I think that...
我觉得
I think that...
[法语]
什么
What?
你还好吗 孩子
You feeling okay, son?
非常好
Yeah, never been better.
现在
Maintenant.
探长 我们明天再去吧
Chief, it'll keep until tomorrow.
随你便
Suit yourself.
早上我会去警局找你
I'll meet you at the station in the morning.
祝你晚上愉快 探长
You have a fine night, Chief.
我的车停在这边
I'm parked right over here.
注意安全
Y'all be safe.
皮克
Pick!
皮克 我在呢
Pick...I got you.
你们还好吗
Hey, y'all all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Don't mention it.
多事的一天 是吧
Had a day, huh?
可以这么说
You could say that.
我会尽量快点
I will try to make this as quick as possible.
你怕打♥针♥吗
How are you with needles?
不怕
I'm okay.
不疼吧
Not so bad, right?
好了
All done.
弄完了
You're all done.
没事
Oh. It's okay.
我在呢
Hey, I've got you.
你没事的
You're okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
干什么
What?
干什么
What?
我就知道
Yeah, I thought so.
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表