剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
《荆棘》前情提要
Previously on "Briarpatch"...
这镇上充满了悬而未决的炸♥弹♥案
This town is full of unsolved goddamn explosions.
-是你干的 对吗 -你知道我有不在场证明
- That was you, wasn't it? - You know I have an alibi.
那是第二颗炸♥弹♥ 有第二个炸♥弹♥客
For the second bomb. There was a second bomber.
你会死在这里 你知道的吧
You're gonna die out here. You know that, right?
杀害费莉希蒂的人是吉恩·科尔德
The person who killed Felicity is Gene Colder.
他是布拉托的卧底
He was Brattle's inside man.
如果费莉希蒂真的需要帮助
If Felicity really wanted help,
她会联♥系♥人的
she would've called someone.
她确实联♥系♥了人
She did call someone.
我们得谈谈 我需要帮助 到帕金墩来见我
We have to talk. I need help. Meet me in Packingtown.
知道她是在跟谁说话吗
Any idea who she was talking to?
一个她以为她能信任的人
Someone she thought she could trust.
雷特克局长 将来如果你要找我帮忙的话
Chief Raytek, when you come to me for a favor,
确保带上等值或有更高价值的东西来交换
make sure you bring something of equal or greater value to exchange.
哟哟哟
Well, well, well...
这个应该能解决你的问题
This should take care of your problem.
如果迪尔小姐永远不回华府
Would it be a problem
那对你们俩会是个问题吗
if Ms. Dill never went back to Washington?
新计划 我们就把他交给司法部
New plan--we're gonna hand him over to justice,
不带附加条件 他们甚至可以留下斯皮维
no strings attached, and, hell, they can have Spivey, too.
你明白关于阿莱格拉 布拉托说的话
You do understand what Brattle meant
是什么意思吧
about Allegra.
你不介意吗
And you're okay with it?
不介意
Okay with it?
我将成为总统
I'm gonna be the fucking president.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们要把他们全部拿下
We're gonna take them all down.
荆棘
第一季 第十集[季终]
欢迎来到得州圣博尼法乔
这就是让我变有钱的那东西
This is the one that makes me rich.
是的 费莉希蒂的人寿保险
Yeah, Felicity's life insurance policy.
绿色文件夹里的是让我变有钱的
And the one in the green folder is the power of attorney
委托书
that makes me rich
如果你决定实施这个愚蠢计划
if you go through with this fool-ass plan
害死自己的话
and get yourself killed.
我们要做下去
We're doing this...
现在就做
now.
迪尔家的姑娘从来不缺自信
The Dill ladies are never lacking in confidence.
好 跟我解释下
All right. Explain it to me...
详细点
in detail.
他们接下来日子的每一分钟
Every minute of their lives moving forward
他们都将亏欠于我
they are gonna owe to me.
你明白关于阿莱格拉 布拉托说的话
You do understand what Brattle meant
是什么意思吧
about Allegra.
-嗯 -你不介意吗
- Yeah. - And you're okay with it?
不介意 我将成为总...
Okay with it? I'm gonna be the fucking pre--
我♥操♥
Hot damn.
这就是我们获得自♥由♥的机会
That's our ticket out.
我们有了拿下美国参议员的
We got a United States senator...
确凿证据
dead to rights.
豁免权 天 我要求低了啊
Immunity? Boy, did I aim low.
这家伙要是入住白宫
This dude gets in the White House,
我或许能成为波拉波拉岛的大使
I might end up the ambassador to fucking Bora Bora.
拜托 别这副表情
Oh, please, not that look.
这个录音是我们拿下吉恩·科尔德的证据
This tape is our ticket to Gene Colder.
不
Oh, no.
你觉得杰克·斯皮维对此会作何反应
And how do you think Jake Spivey's gonna react to that?
不太好
Not real well.
该死 国税局在调查我拥有的一切
God damn it. Look, I got the IRS sniffing at everything I own.
联调局也对我紧追不舍
I got the FBI breathing down my neck.
豁免权泡汤
The immunity's off the table.
那个录音 可以解决这一切问题
That tape there, that fixes all of that.
那是终极荆棘
That's the ultimate briarpatch right there.
再说 你觉得你要怎么用这个交换科尔德
Besides, how you think you gonna trade that for Colder?
已经一天了 他失去踪影了
It's been a whole day. He's in the wind.
有个人能把他找回来
There's someone who can blow him back this way.
不
No.
不
No.
是
Yes.
克莱德·布拉托可以帮我把科尔德找回来 杰克
Clyde Brattle can bring me Colder, Jake.
作为交换我们把录音给他
We give him the tape in exchange.
不行
No way!
他不能赢
He does not get to win.
你自己说了
You said so yourself.
你必须这么做
You're doing this...
为了我
for me.
你干了坏事 杰克
You've done bad things, Jake.
我们都干过
We both have.
我们得弥补过错
We have to make it right...
为了费莉希蒂
for Felicity.
所以我要坐几年牢吗
So, what, I'm looking at a couple years?
对吧
Right?
我的地还在
Still got my land.
只是
It's just that, uh...
昨天我们那样以后
you know, after the way we left things yesterday...
我不禁开始疑惑
I've been kind of wondering if...
我们是否还理解彼此
We still understood each other.
我是最了解你的人
I'm the person who knows you best.
记得吗
Remember?
行 我♥干♥
Yeah, I'm in.
要怎么做
What's the move?
选伊芙·雷特克做市长
一个城市
圣博尼法乔警局
The San Bonifacio Police Department
声称对于高中校友会
is reporting no progress in the hunt
爆♥炸♥案凶手的调查没有进展
for the high-school-reunion bomber.
尤金·科尔德警监
The whereabouts of Captain Eugene Colder...
被伊芙·雷特克局长誉为英雄的他
Hailed as a hero by Chief Eve Raytek,
仍下落不明
remain unknown.
不幸殉职的亨利·莫克警长的葬礼
Services for fallen sergeant Henry Mock
将于明天举♥行♥
are scheduled for tomorrow.
今天的温度
Temperatures today are expected
将继续高于38摄氏度
to remain north of 100 degrees...
谢天谢地你还活着
Thank God you're alive.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
你跟雷特克分道扬镳
You break up with Raytek.
告诉她计划黄了
Tell her the plan is off.
她肯定不会太开心
She ain't gonna be too happy about that.
我该怎么说
What the hell am I supposed to say?
什么也别说
Don't say a goddamn thing.
豁免权的事打水漂了
Immunity's off the table.
我要坐牢了
And I'm going to prison.
我不明白 杰克 什么变了
I don't get it, Jake. What changed?
我猜你可以说
I guess you could say
我准备好接受惩罚了
that I'm ready to take my medicine.
杰克 你就跟基♥督♥教科学派不吃药一样
Jake, you're about as ready to take your medicine
你是不会接受惩罚的
as a goddamn Christian Scientist.
我们是搭档 你能说实话
We're partners here. You can level with me.
见鬼 我在乎你
God damn it, I care about you.
是因为皮克 好吗
It's Pick, okay?
我欠她的
I owe her.
也许这个烂摊子
Maybe some good
也能有点好的结局
can come out of this whole mess.
不只是个水上公园
More than a water park.
那个水上公园就是个带小吃店的集体诉讼
That water park was a class-action lawsuit with a snack bar.
本来就不可能成
It was never gonna happen.
当她听到计划现状后
When she hears the state of play,
她会改变立场
she'll pivot.
彻底改变
Pivot hard.
杰克 我们两个
Jake, we are the ones
得照顾这个镇啊
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表