剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
你去你的办公室
You head over to your office,
把你的高尔夫球收拾好
and you pack up your little golf balls.
仔仔细细地打包好
Pack 'em nice and tight.
你也该回去一边卖♥♥二手车
It's time to get back to selling used cars
一边在公路休息站求人给你撸一发了
and begging for dry hand jobs in highway rest stops...
或者回去做
Or whatever it was
在把市政厅当成私人妓院之前
you used to do before you started using City Hall
你在做的事
as your personal brothel!
是的 你完了
Yeah, you are done.
没机会了
No more chances.
像你这样的人总觉得自己还能有第二次机会
Men like you always think you deserve chances.
你
What...
还是人吗
are you?
我是世界上最可怕的人 托尼
I'm the scariest thing in the world, Tony.
我是个有工作的女人
I'm a lady with a job.
而且还很擅长
And I'm good at it.
收到我的信息了吗
Hey. Got my message?
很好
Good.
我们见面谈谈吧
Let's meet and talk.
给你
Here.
别告诉护士
Don't tell the nurse.
你是唯一试图告诉我真♥相♥的人
You were the only one trying to tell me the truth.
从一开始就是
From the beginning.
干这行50年了
Doing this 50 years.
人们只相信自己想要的
People only ever believe what they want.
为什么要坚持
Why keep at it?
和我看美女翘臀的原因一样
Same reason I look at pretty girls' asses--
看看我这身子骨还中不中用
see if the muscle still works.
别装傻 弗雷迪
Don't play dumb, Freddie.
你知道是谁杀了我妹妹吗
Do you know who killed my sister?
-你知道吗 -知道
- Do you? - Yes.
我唯一不知道的是
The only thing I don't know
是你从警局的秘密线人那儿得到的东西
is what you got from your secret source in the department.
是斯特鲁克尔 对不对
It was Strucker, wasn't it?
他知道
He knew.
他告诉过你
He told you.
他本打算告诉我的
And he was going to tell me.
所以他必须消失
That's why he had to go...
所以你才会被吓到
and why you got spooked.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
不 弗雷迪
No, Freddie.
是你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我没法刊印这个 他们不会让我印的
I can't print this. They'd never let me.
谁会来阻止你
Who'll stop you?
斯塔格霍恩父子已经玩完了
Time's up on the Staghornes...
局长也是
the Chief.
选择权在你 查克斯
Choice is yours, Chuckles.
为什么不做颠覆局面的那个人呢
Why not be the one to tip the hourglass?
莫·费克森烧烤店
趁热吃
我看了新闻发布会
I saw that press conference.
你到底想干什么
What the hell is your angle?
我是想救你这个苦逼一命 吉恩
My angle is trying to save your sorry ass, Gene.
-我想杀了你来着 -过去的事了
- I tried to murder you. - Bygones.
毕竟 我当时也想杀了你来着
After all, I tried to murder you right back.
我给你拿杯苏打水吧
Let me just get you a soda.
给我一个不该马上在这儿
Tell me one reason why I shouldn't finish you off
干掉你的理由
right here and now?
因为 科尔德警监 我有你想要的
Because, Captain Colder, I've got what you want...
一条出路
A way out.
你也是唯一一个
And you're the only one
能帮我得到我想要的人
who can help me get what I want.
所以我们联手吧
So let's fix this...
一起解决这个问题
together...
为了我们俩好
for the both of us.
你说呢
What do you say?
我在听
I'm listening.
你没事吧
You okay?
喝一杯
Take a drink.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
老克莱德一向喝不惯酒
Liquor and old Clyde don't really mix.
你能搞定的
You can handle this.
有些东西变了
Something's changed.
顺便说一句 我就知道你能走出沙漠
I knew you'd make it out of the desert, by the way.
我为你感到骄傲 杰克
I'm very proud of you, Jake.
你一直是我最好的手下
You were always my best boy.
别跟他说话
Don't talk to him.
只许跟我说
Only to me.
亲爱的 我很高兴
My dear, I'm just glad
他找到了新的指挥官
he's found a new commanding officer.
他对我非常重要
He means a great deal to me.
天赋异禀
Such a raw talent.
没有控制
No control.
这是参议员密谋勒索
This is a recording of the senator conspiring to blackmail,
纵容谋杀的录音
condoning a murder.
拥有录音者就能控制他
Whoever has this controls him.
给我我想要的 录音就归你
Give me what I want, and it's yours.
吉恩·科尔德
Gene Colder.
天啊
Oh, my.
你确定吉恩·科尔德值得你如此大费周折吗
Are we sure Gene Colder is worth all this effort?
为了复仇
For the purposes of revenge,
任何活人都行
any warm body would do.
也许西德就够了
Maybe Sid would suffice.
我们可以伪装成自杀
We could set it up as a suicide.
你写遗书一向有一套 雅各布
You were always magic at suicide notes, Jacob.
交出科尔德 否则免谈
Colder or nothing.
确实有什么改变了
Something has changed.
是你 迪尔小姐
And it's you, Ms. Dill.
你了解这个世界
You know this world,
也知道自己在其中的位子
and you know your place in it.
我佩服这点
I admire that.
你该跟着她 雅各布
You should stick with this one, Jacob.
没准能学到点什么
You might learn something.
成交 迪尔小姐
We have a deal, Ms. Dill.
不过真要抓到吉恩·科尔德
Now, as for actually corralling Gene Colder,
也许得花点时间
that might take some time--
天啊
Dear boy...
你来了
there you are.
我们刚刚正说起你
We were just talking about you.
你的确有本事
You do have a knack
在最意想不到的时候出现 对吧
for showing up when least expected, don't you?
不过还是先请坐吧
Still, take a seat,
我们来讨论该如何解决...
and we can discuss how we're gonna figure out this--
我要你们听我说
I need you to listen, okay?
听好了
Listen.
我在听
I'm listening.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad man.
那个男人
That man there?
他才是禽兽
He's the monster.
他对我做过可怕的事
He's done awful things to me.
那你呢 吉恩
And what about you, Gene?
-你做过的事怎么说 -听我说 阿莱格拉
- What about the things you did? - Listen to me, Allegra.
我本来很爱你妹妹
I loved your sister so much.
她懂我
She understood me.
如果我当初能完成我来这里的任务...
And if I would've just done the job I came here for--
杀死杰克吗
Killing Jake?
那我们就会永远过上完美的生活
Then we would've had a perfect life forever.
但你杀了她
But you murdered her.
背叛我的那个女人
The woman who betrayed me,
根本不是她
she was someone else entirely.
她长着你妹妹的脸
She had your sister's face,
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表