剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
她为一个叫斯特鲁克尔的人工作
She worked for a man named Strucker.
探长
Chief of detectives.
他今早给我打了电♥话♥
He called me this morning.
她死后两小时 他给我打了电♥话♥
Two hours after she died, he rang me up.
他叫我去费莉希蒂的银行跟他碰面
He told me to meet him at Felicity's bank.
保险箱
Safety-deposit box?
他们打开的时候我在场
I was there when they opened it up.
把箱子里的东西都拿出来了
They brought it all out the box.
她的遗嘱 你父母出意外之前的一些照片
Her will, some photos of your parents from before the accident,
还有她的保单
and an insurance policy.
这是我第一次听说
It's the first I heard of it.
才办了三周
It's only three weeks old.
条款把你指定为
A term policy naming you
唯一受益人
sole beneficiary.
这里面不能抽烟
I don't think you can smoke in here anymore.
我没打算要抽
I don't plan to.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
多少钱
How much?
一百七十万
1.7 million.
一百七十万
1.7 million.
我是卡尔文·斯特鲁克尔 迪尔小姐
I'm Calvin Strucker, Miss Dill,
圣博尼法乔警局探长
chief of detectives of the SBPD.
我和你通过电♥话♥
I spoke to you on the phone.
再次表达我的遗憾之情
I'd like to say again how truly sorry I am.
这位是吉恩·科尔德警监 凶案组
This is Captain Gene Colder, Homicide.
你好
Ma'am.
请进
Please come in.
进吧 吉恩
Go ahead, Gene.
在调查还是在哀悼
Investigating or mourning?
恐怕都有
Both, I'm afraid.
迪恩小姐 一位警官牺牲在了岗位上
Miss Dill, when an officer falls in the line of duty,
-当务之急就是 -谁干的
- it's imperative to... - Who did it?
我们目前还不清楚
We don't know that yet.
他们为什么这么干
Why'd they do it?
这点我们也不清楚
We don't know that either.
我们来有两个原因
We're here for two reasons.
第一就是来回答你可能提出的问题
One is to try and answer any questions you might have,
另一个就是代表我们部门
and the other is to offer official condolences
致以哀悼
of the department.
你妹妹是个杰出的人
Your sister was an exceptional person.
她一年挣多少钱
How much did she make in a year?
五万五 五万
Fifty-five fifty.
保额为一百七十万美元的人寿保险每年的保费
And the annual premium on a $1.7 millilife insurance policy
对于一个27岁身体健康的女性
for a 27-year-old woman in good health
是多少钱
is how much?
你听说了
You heard about that, huh?
我听说了
I heard about it.
那个律师
The lawyer?
如果我们要谈这个问题的话
Well, if we're going to have this conversation,
我得喝杯咖啡
I'm going to need a cup of coffee.
对于一个没有家眷的年轻人来说
It's not a smart investment
这不是个明智的投资
for a young person with no dependents.
没有分红
There's no surrender value.
也不能保单借款
You can't borrow against it.
除非她知道她要死
Of course, if she knew she was going to die,
她可能会想着给她家人留下点什么
she might have wanted to leave something to family.
她家人就只有我
Which is me.
她说你是个调查员
She said you were some kind of investigator.
联邦调查局吗
You a Fed?
不是 是一个参议院下属委员会
No. I work for a Senate subcommittee.
什么委员会
What does that mean?
可以是任何委员会
Whatever they want it to.
不仅仅是人寿保险
It's not just the life insurance.
还涉及她的房♥产
There's also the matter of her property.
32街上的
On 32nd.
你去过了吗
You been there?
还没有
Not yet.
当她告诉我她准备投资的时候
When she told me she was in the market,
我提出可以帮她付定金
I offered her some help with the down payment.
她笑了
She laughed.
她说她会想妙招
Said she was going to get creative.
是她会说的话
That's her.
后来我明白了她的意思
Then I found out what that meant.
一个多单元的旧楼
A multi-unit fixer-upper
只要四十万出头
with a price tag just north of 400,000.
我妹妹账户里有多少钱
How much did my sister have in her checking account?
332美元
Three hundred and thirty-two dollars.
那么
So...
你来还是我来问这个问题
I mean, do you want to ask it or should I?
我妹妹什么时候变坏的
When did my sister go bad?
-她没变坏 -吉恩
- She didn't. - Gene--
她天生就是个好警♥察♥
She was good police. Natural.
她和其他三位
We jumped her to second grade
资历更深的老探员一起竞争
over three older detectives straight out
-我们选择把她升为高级探员 -吉恩
- of central casting. - Gene...
她负责线索 她很耐心
She worked leads, she was patient.
她本可以轻松地在两年内升为警司
She would have made sergeant in two years, easy.
你说话的语气像你跟她很熟一样
You talk like you knew her.
比你熟
Better than you.
迪尔小姐
Miss Dill,
我向你道歉他脾气不太好
I apologize if tempers are running a little hot.
费莉希蒂是我们的家人
Felicity was family.
我们和你感受一样
We feel the same way.
关于凶杀案
And the thing about homicides,
大多数的案子都很简单
well, most of them are damn simple.
有时候杀人犯会主动打电♥话♥说 你们得过来一趟
A guy will call you and say, "I need you to get over here
因为我刚杀了我女朋友
"On account of I just murdered my girlfriend
用冰球球杆打死的
with a hockey stick."
你到的时候 他还在那儿
And when you get there, he's there,
坐在床边 手里拿着球杆
sitting on the edge of the bed, the stick still in hand,
对着一滩血流泪
crying tears on top of blood.
但时不时 会有些棘手的案子
But every now and then, you'll get one that's tricky.
就比如这个
Like this one right here.
-好吧 -我跟你说过
- Yes. - I told you that
我们打算星期六早上把你妹妹葬了
we are going to bury your sister on Saturday morning.
在那之前 我们得查明怎么回事
Before that, we're going to find out what went wrong.
很好
Fine.
我想去她住的地方
I want to see her place.
不可能 得等调查完
Impossible. There's procedure.
吉恩想说的是 只是时间的问题
What Gene is trying to say, it's a matter of time.
我们已经派了
We've got our best forensics boys
最好的法医过去了
tramping through there right now.
我得看看我妹妹住的地方
I need to see where my sister lived.
我会尽力满足你的
And I'll do my best to make it happen.
我需要你信任我们 迪尔小姐
I need your trust on this, Miss Dill.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
你妹妹和我
Your sister and I,
准备等我离婚后
when my divorce comes through,
就结婚的
we were going to be married.
她从没告诉你 对吧
She never told you, did she?
没有
No.
她从没说过
She never did.
迪尔小姐
Miss Dill.
赛路斯
Cyrus.
参议员想见你
The senator would like to meet.
我在休事假 丧假
I'm on personal leave. Bereavement.
参议员知道并向你表达他的哀悼
The senator knows and extends his condolences.
如果他伸得再远一点
If he extends them any further,
他可能会扭伤什么
he might strain something.
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表