剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
What?
我没事 我要坐下
I'm fine. I'm okay. I just need to sit down.
小心 慢点
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Be careful. Take your time.
我没事 我要坐下
I'm okay. I just need to sit down.
好的
Okay.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事妈妈
I'm okay, Mom.
你习惯性救我命了 小姑娘
Now, you are making a habit of saving my life, young lady.
这是家人的责任
Well, this is... this is what we do.
杰夫
Jeff.
即使你赢了 美国安♥全♥局♥也不会消失
Even if you win, the ASA isn't gonna disappear.
如果他们觉得有超能人类军备竞赛的存在
If they think there's some kind of meta-human arms race,
他么你会不断来追杀你
they are gonna keep coming after you.
你的最佳选择是逃跑
Your best option would be to take off,
跟你家人区别的地方生活
make a life somewhere with your family.
背弃弗里兰的
Whoa, and turn our back on the people?
人♥民♥
On Freeland?
让他们逼我们走
Let them make us leave?
他们是不了解我们
Nuh-uh, they don't know us.
我会尽全力帮忙
I'll help in any way I can.
既然这样
So that's it, then.
什么办法都用上吧
High-low tactics.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
这是第一小队 所有开火部队已就位
This is team leader Alpha. All fire teams in position.
行动吧 队长
You are go, team leader.
视野黑暗 我在向前移♥动♥
Visual's dark, I'm moving up.
前进中
Advancing.
看到目标位置了
Got eyes on location.
A队队长
Team leader Alpha.
我们没有准备好跟黑霹雳作战 请求停止行动
We are not prepped for Black Lightning. Request permission to abort.
拒绝
Denied!
他们从房♥子里出来是在保护房♥子里面的人
They came out of the house to protect whatever or whoever's in it.
解决雷电然后进去
Take out Thunder and get in there.
- 给我点支援 - 收到
- Buy me some leverage. - Copy that.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
他们朝我们来了
They're coming after us
给我把枪
Give me one of those.
给我
Give it to me.
怎么了
What?
我小时候跟我爸打猎
I grew up hunting with my dad.
我们来了结这一切 因为我找回过去的生活
Now let's end this, 'cause I want my damn life back!
怎么回事
Talk to me.
北弗里兰大规模交火
Major firefight in North Freeland.
军队
A military team...
对阵黑霹雳和雷电
Up against Black Lightning and Thunder.
那个黑婊♥子♥总能活过来
That black son of a bitch keeps rising from the dead.
但是这一次对我有好处
But this time, it's good for me.
普罗克特的最佳人手都准备好了
Proctor's best are all committed.
我们的精英都在这里 我们上吧
Our best are right here. Let's bring the party to him.
先生 密集交火和多名罪犯
Sir, multiple shots fired, multiple perps.
北弗里兰这是开战了啊
We got a war going down in North Freeland.
叫上反恐的 所有警员都上车
Scramble SWAT. I want everybody with a badge in the car.
后退
Fall back! Fall back!
名叫雷电的超能力者已经被抓
Meta-human known as Thunder has been packaged.
把她抓进来
Reel her in.
B队准备好进入
Bravo team ready for breach.
妈妈
Mom!
该死
Damn it!
弗里兰警局在阻拦我们开火
Uh, sir, Freeland PD is on an intercept with our firefight.
距离三分钟
Three minutes out.
你帮倒忙 克劳维奇
You're not helping, Klovic!
该死
Damn it!
停止射击
Abort! Abort assault!
转移第二阶段隔舱的地点
Secure the stage-two pods for relocation.
给探员们发送仓库坐标
Send the operatives' coordinates to the warehouse
他们在那里保全第二阶段隔舱并提供重新部署护送
where they will secure the stage-two pods and provide escort for relocation.
护送去哪
Where, sir?
你没权这么问 克劳维奇
Above your clearance, Klovic!
我亲自指挥
I'll advise on site.
遭到入侵 遭到入侵
Breach mode, everybody! Breach mode!
先生 我联♥系♥了所有特工
Sir! I'm hailing all of our agents,
没有任何回应
but getting nothing but dead air.
消除硬盘证据
Burn the hard drives.
跟我走
With me.
走
Go, go, go, go, go!
先生
Sir...
普罗克特 普罗克特 普罗克特
Proctor. Proctor! Proctor!
战术部队呢
Where's tactical?
他们来不了了
They couldn't make it.
你哪也别想去
You're not going anywhere.
所以
So...
家庭重聚了哈
Family affair?
我就知道是你
I knew it was you.
这下麻烦了
Yeah, and that's gonna be a problem.
我是联邦探员
I am a federal agent.
你拖累美国政♥府♥的
You will bring the weight of the United States government down on your heads.
狗屁
That's bull.
我想在你的绿灯实验室被摧毁之后
I suspected when you didn't call in reinforcements
你并没有叫来支援部队
after your Green Light lab was destroyed
那是个自作主张的行动
that this was a... rogue operation,
也就意味着我们没有对抗美国安♥全♥局♥
which means we're not up against the ASA.
我们只是在对抗你
We're just up against you.
多亏了政♥治♥正确 这国家都毁了
Thank political correctness. It's ruining the country.
第一次弗里兰实验杀害了很多孩子
The first Freeland experiment killed a lot of kids!
你以为二二三四再来一次是个好主意
And you thought it was a good idea to do a sequel?
反正他们最后也会变成靠福利活下去或者进监狱的人
They would've wound up on welfare or in prison, anyway.
珍妮弗
Jennifer
我的天 干的漂亮 小女孩
Oh, man! That was beautiful, little girl.
- 是嘛 你还想要吗 - 珍妮弗
- Is that right? You want some more? - Jennifer.
等会儿 听我说
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Listen to me for one second.
他们都要死了
Most of them are dying.
我可以治好他们
I can fix 'em.
你想救你的人 我们做个交易
You wanna save your people? Let's make a deal.
我只需要 稳定超能人类的基因样本
All I need is a sample of stable meta-human genetics.
你的
Yours.
你想救弗里兰 我还想让美国再次伟大
You want to save Freeland. I want to make America great again.
美国安♥全♥局♥会支持我
The ASA will back me up,
尤其是在我把皮尔斯家族的信息透露给他们之后
especially when I give 'em the 411 on the Pierces.
我会获得免死金牌和无尽的财富
I'll get a blank check and a get-out-of-jail-free card.
所以要么达成交易要么我回来杀死你们每个人
So, either we deal or I come back and kill each and every one of you.
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
你这么说真有意思 皮特
That's funny coming from you, Peter.
你是对的
You're right.
我是怪物
I am a monster.
他不会再伤害更多的孩子
And he is not gonna hurt any more kids.
你们去弄隔舱 我来处理垃圾
You all take care of the pods, I'll take care of the trash.
他们都不稳定
None of them are stable.
我们怎么把他们放出来
Okay, how do we get them out the pods?
你要是打开的话 他们会死 他们太不稳定了
If you open the pods, they will die. They're too unstable from all the...
我们怎么把他们弄出来
How do we get them out?
手提箱
I... The briefcase.
我需要手提箱
I need the briefcase.
不用了
Never mind.
我知道有人能帮助他们
I know someone that can help them.
人们总说黑人想太多
People are always calling black folk paranoid.
在真♥相♥水落石出之前我们都想很多
We always paranoid until the truth comes out.
他们关了孩子30年 这还不够吗
They had them children for 30 years, and that wasn't enough?
还想回来要更多 该死的 再见 菲利希亚
They came back to get more? Damn. Bye, Felicia.
这些都是黑霹雳和雷电了结的 不是警♥察♥
This all ended with Black Lightning and Thunder, not the police.
你应该能看出什么 对吧
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表