剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
Maybe I could help.
我没什么可说的 就这样吧 哥们
I got nothing to tell. It is what it is, bruh.
很高兴见到你 两角五
It's good to see you, two-bits.
告诉琳恩和大家我给他们问好了
Yeah. Hey, look, tell Lynn and everybody else I said what's up.
- 好的 - 好
- Will do. - All right.
你和两角五谈得怎么样
How'd your talk with two-bits go?
不太好
Not good.
这东西就像是可♥卡♥因♥和迷幻药生的孩子一样
This stuff is like crack and pcp got together and had a baby.
你应该看好自己那个学生
You should keep an eye on that student of yours.
这东西会附在神经接受器上
The way this stuff attaches to your neural receptors,
吃一次 就戒不掉了
you take it once, and you're hooked.
所以试尝免费
That's why the first taste is free.
绿光出现之后 已经有36个用药过量的人了
Since green light hit, there've been 36 overdoses,
其中六人死亡 正常应该上新闻
six of them fatal. You'd think it'd be on the news.
黑孩子嗑药过量从来不值得报道
Yeah, black kids od-ing has never been newsworthy.
我入侵了弗里兰警局的电脑
I've hacked freeland pd's computers.
他们打算对你的哥们两角五进行突袭抓捕
They're trying to get a no-knock warrant for your boy, two-bits.
那要花太久时间
Yeah, that'll take too long.
他们每两个月转移一次毒窝
They move dope houses twice a month.
自从黑霹雳回归
Ever since Black Lightning's come back,
100帮更谨慎了
the one hundred have gotten a lot more sophisticated.
他们内部就像是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥团伙一样
They're operating like terrorist cells.
每个组只了解他们自己应该知道的信息
Each group only knows what it needs to know.
很难顺藤摸瓜
Makes it harder to beat your way up the food chain.
也许黑霹雳应该去见见两角五
Maybe Black Lightning should pay two-bits a visit.
怎么
What the--
去抓住他 抓住他
Hey. Hey. Go get him, man. Go get him!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
街头上都在谈论你 兄弟
Hey. The streets are talking, man.
我听说过你对布洛克做的事了
I heard what you did to block.
你都听说什么了
What'd you hear?
我听说你把他电趴下了
I heard you lit his ass up.
很好 这应该能给我们节省些时间
Good, that should save us some time.
跟我讲讲绿光的事
Tell me about green light.
我知道我在告诉你你想知道的事之后会怎么做
I know your mo after I tell you what you wanna know,
你会把我打昏然后叫警♥察♥
you just gonna knock me out and call the cops,
那就会是我第三次重罪入狱了
and that'll be my third strike.
依据美国惯犯法 三次重罪入狱会被判处无期徒刑
我会被判30年 兄弟
I get 30 years, man.
你真应该在你开始贩毒之前好好考虑一下这一点的
Really should've thought about that before you started dealing.
你觉得我应该被关30年吗
You think I deserve 30 years?
你应该受到惩罚
You deserve something.
没错 但是30年 那也太过了 兄弟
Okay. But 30 years? I mean, come on, man.
他们会满不在意地把我兄弟关在牢里一辈子
They throwing brothers in jail forever, like it ain't nothing.
好吧
All right.
如果你告诉我需要知道的信息
I won't call the cops if you tell me what I need to know,
并且不再贩毒我就不叫警♥察♥
and you stop selling drugs.
我要是再听说你贩毒
Now, I hear you dealing again,
我会找到你
i'mma come find you.
好 说定了
Okay. Deal.
我会把钱放到交界点
So I leave the money at the drop spot.
我去哈特街389号♥的一家仓库
I go pick up the product at a warehouse
去提货
on 389 hart Avenue.
每次补货是在周四的中午
Re-up is every Thursday at noon.
嘿 嘿 占用一点点时间 在你把我打昏之前
Hey, hey, real, real quick. Before you knock me out,
我能拍张照片吗
uh, you think I can get a pic?
你能在拍的时候放电吗
And can you make sure you light up.
怎么 不行吗
What? No.
交棒干净利落 安德森
And it's a clean exchange, Anderson.
琼·林肯想要采访我
So, Joan Lincoln wants to interview me.
等等 电视上的那个琼·林肯吗
Wait. Joan Lincoln from TV, Joan Lincoln?
- 没错 - 不是吧
- Yeah. - What?
她说人们想知道我恢复得怎么样了
I mean, she says people wanna see how I'm doing.
所以你现在算是个公众人物了吗
Okay, so you're, like, official now?
我之前就小有名气
Yeah, I've been official.
只是你没注意
you just didn't notice it.
你打算怎么办
Okay, so what you gonna do?
我不想要人们看到我这个样子
I don't want people to see me like this.
我也说不好 你怎么想
I don't know. I mean, what do you think?
我觉得你经历了不少磨难
Um, I think you've been through a lot.
所以 我退出了田径队
So, I quit the track team.
- 什么 真的吗 - 没错
- What? For real? - Mmm-hmm.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我会做的
I'mma do it.
人们需要看到一颗子弹没办法把我打倒
Yeah. People should see that it takes more than a bullet to keep me down.
我们一起做 好吗
Hey, we gonna do it together, right?
你会一直陪在我身边 对吧
You're my ride or die, right?
对 一直陪在你身边
Yeah. Yeah, ride or die.
我们建议由董事会来最终决定
We're recommending that the board have final say
对违反校规学生的处理方式
on students who break the rules.
我们建议
We're also recommending that Mr...
伯纳德·路易斯 他叫伯纳德·路易斯
Bernard Lewis. His name is Bernard Lewis.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们建议将伯纳德·路易斯开除
We're recommending that Mr. Lewis be expelled.
董事会不应该对学生了解得这么事无巨细
The board is not in a position to know all the facts about our students.
所以 在这个案例中
Well, that's why, in this paradigm,
我们提议由你来给我提供这些事实
we're proposing that your job would be to give us those facts,
以便我们能够做出公正的决定
so that we can then make an impartial decision.
我怎么感觉这件事已经没有商量的余地了
I'm getting a feeling that this is already a done deal.
我们追求的目标都是相同的 皮尔斯校长
We all want the same thing. Principal Pierce.
是 当然 多谢你抽出时间
Yes. Of course. Thank you for your time.
他们想要接管处罚决定权
They wanna take control of the disciplinary process,
并且让我开除伯纳德吗
and have me expel Bernard?
你没办法救所有人
Can't save 'em all.
你会怎么选
How do you choose?
你选择和学生们站在一边
You choose by partnering with the students.
你用尽一切办法帮助他们成功
I mean, you do everything you can to help them succeed,
但是学生们同样需要付出他们的努力
but the students still have to do their part.
如果他们不愿作出努力 他们就替你做好了选择
If they don't, then those students choose for you.
如果我的老师选择了那种方法 我就不会走到今天
If my teachers had taken that approach, I never would've made it.
你也可以拒绝他们的提议
You can always reject their offer.
没错 如果我那么做了 等我的合同一到期 他们就会解雇我
Yeah. If I do that, when my contract's up, they'll fire me,
然后弄个对这个社区完全不了解的人
and bring in someone with no connection
来接管学校
with the community to run the school.
这的确很难选
Mmm-hmm. I mean, it's... it's a hard choice.
我想告诉你我很重视你的努力
Just want you to know that I appreciate you.
如果你需要我帮什么忙 我就在这
And if you need my help with anything, I'm here.
那可真恶心
Oh, that is nasty.
你来这可是花了不少时间
Took you long enough to get here.
你知道我讨厌到这来
You know I hate it out here.
如果换做是别人 我就留在迈阿密了
If it was anyone else but you, I would've stayed in Miami.
托莉 我想你
Tori, I missed you.
我也想你 哥哥
I missed you too, big brother.
- 所以 - 嗯
- So... - Hmm.
我们要怎么杀掉黑霹雳
How we goin' to kill Black Lightning?
哦 哦 真见鬼 甘比
Oh! Oh, damn, gambi!
你居然瞒着我
You've been holding out on me.
我要是知道你要给我配透视眼
If I knew you were gonna give me X-ray vision,
我五年前就冲出江湖了
I'd have come out of retirement five years ago.
倒不如说是电视眼
It's more like electric vision.
它能够让你看到任何通电物体的电流图像
It allows you to see the electrical signature of any powered object.
你看到了什么
So, what do you see?
我看到了一切
I see everything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你有没有过想要和你的父母分享某些事
Have you ever wanted to share
但是却做不到的经历
something important with your parents but couldn't?
你知道我是双性恋 对吧
You do know I'm bi, right?
这倒没错 我只是觉得我过了那种
True. I just feel like I'm past the age
什么事都要争得父母同意的年纪
where I need my parents to co-sign on everything I do.
那有什么问题
What's wrong with that?
这让人很气恼
Ugh! It's just irritating.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表