剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
黑霹雳前情提要
Previously on Black Lightning...
安娜莎带来了一箱阿尔文的调查资料
Anissa came by with a box of Alvin's research.
我还没有机会阅读这些资料
I didn't have a chance to look through it,
但是我确实看到一些非常先进的生物化学方程式
but I did come across some pretty advanced biochemical formulas.
琳恩·斯图尔特医生是非常有能力的
Dr. Lynn Stewart is highly capable.
她一直在做一些被禁止的调查研究
And she's been doing research that's off-limits.
不是她死就是你亡 你还不明白吗
It's either her or you. You understand that?
如果我没有得到影子董事会的许可就杀掉伊芙小姐
If I kill Lady Eve without the Shadow Board's permission,
那我可能和她一起陪葬了
I might as well bury myself with her.
事情不一定需要走到那一步
Not necessarily.
伊芙琳·斯图尔特·弗格森因电击致死
Evelyn stillwater-Ferguson was killed by electrocution,
这让黑霹雳成为这桩案件的头号♥嫌疑人
making Black Lightning their prime suspect.
拉塔维斯 够了
Latavious, that is enough!
你♥他♥妈♥的知道我的名字
You know my damn name!
你相信人能死而复生吗 拉塔维斯
Do you believe in the resurrection, latavious?
安妮莎
Anissa?
你承担不起一时头脑不清而产生的后果
You can't afford to lose your head.
这时人们可能会受伤
That's when people get hurt.
那你训练我 告诉我怎么运用我的能力
Then train me. Show me how to do this.
很明显你没准备好
You're clearly not ready.
最终 不管我们是否喜欢 她还是会回到外面的
Eventually, she will go back out there, whether we like it or not.
训练她是正确的事情
Training her is the right thing to do.
又有另外五名警官
And our search for Black Lightning
加入到我们对黑霹雳的搜查当中
has expanded to include another five officers.
弗里兰警局在把杀害伊芙小姐的凶手捉拿归案之前是不会停歇的
Freeland pd won't rest until Lady Eve's murderer is brought to justice.
她生前是个好女人 为我们做了很多贡献
She was a good woman, did a lot for us.
我已经告诉很多人黑霹雳已经回来了
I told people when Black Lightning came back,
他一直在殴打年轻黑人男性
all he's doing is beating up on young black men.
现在他还在杀黑人女性
Now he's out here killing black women?
那接下来他会做什么 杀小孩子和婴儿吗
What's next? Little kids and babies?
你觉得他为什么把自己隐藏在那个面具下
Why you think he hiding behind that mask?
因为他怕被别人认出来啊 兄弟
'Cause he know he trippin', man.
我理解他抗击坏人
Like, I understand fighting the hundred...
但是杀掉伊芙小姐
But Lady Eve?
这真是大错特错 兄弟
That's wrong, man.
我赢了 老爹
I got you, old man.
是啊
Yeah.
模拟城市景象训练
Urban mix.
臀部发力一踢脚*
? And a kickin' from the hip ?
人人争练中国功夫*
? everybody was kung fu fighting ?
我可不把他看做是一位英雄
I don't see him as no damn hero.
他比弗里兰那些坏警♥察♥还坏百倍千倍
He's worse than these crooked-ass police in freeland.
我觉得 他从应该哪里来回哪里去
I feel like wherever he was before he came back,
他就应该待在老家里不出来
that's where he should've stayed.
停止模拟
Freeze.
停止
Freeze?
他很可能是个种族歧视者 但是他不是个威胁
He might be racist, but he wasn't a threat.
而你很可能使他的脚踝骨折或者让他产生脑震荡
And you probably broke his ankle and maybe gave him a concussion.
他衬衫上的国旗
The flag on the t-shirt.
不是的 我知道事情为什么会这样
No, I know why it happened.
你看到他并且认为他是个威胁
You looked and you assumed he was a threat,
所以你并没有真正看到他并不是个威胁
so you didn't actually see that he wasn't.
听着 我们的目标是在不伤害任何♥平♥民百姓的前提下
Look, our goal is to stop crime and violence
阻止犯罪和暴♥力♥事件 即使
with no harm to civilians, even if...
我们并是不很赞同他们的世界观
We don't appreciate their worldview.
你
You...
你不能像这样反应激烈
You can't be reactive,
四处摧毁你不喜欢的雕像
going around smashing whatever statues you feel like.
和加菲尔德的坏小子们打架斗殴
Picking fights with punks from Garfield.
不能这样 你需要控制自己
No. You have to be in control.
每一分钟都要控制自己
Every minute.
我并不完美 人无完人
I'm not perfect, nobody is.
好吧 你准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
振作起来
Brace yourself.
屏住呼吸
hold your breath.
这个人有意诬陷我 你知道这证明什么吗
This attempt at framing me, you know what it proves?
证明我离真♥相♥越来越近了
I'm getting under someone's skin.
我猜这件事是有关毒品的
I'm guessing it's about green light.
我们很快就能关停毒品生产线了
And we are getting close to shutting it down.
既然警♥察♥在抓我
And since the police will be looking for me...
干什么 嘿
What... hey.
你永远都不能被别人偷袭
You can't be startled.
永远都不能
Ever.
你需要透过现象看本质 查看四周情形
You have to see into the shadows, look around corners,
因为如果你在错误的时间呼吸
because if you breathe at the wrong time,
你就会死掉
you die.
明白了吗
Got it?
是的 我明白了
Yeah, I got it.
好吧 既然警♥察♥在抓我
All right, well, since the police are looking for me,
我很确定我现在有极强的防御状态
I'm sure with a shoot-to-kill mentality,
所以在我重束戎装之前
so we have to clear Black Lightning
我们需要为黑霹雳洗清罪名
before I can get back in the suit.
- 好的 - 好的 第一个训练任务
- Okay. - Okay, first training mission,
我们需要找到杀掉伊芙小姐的那个人
we find whoever killed Lady Eve.
现在你仔细听我说的每一句话 依照我的指令行事
Now you listen to me, do whatever I tell you,
我希望你能学到一些技巧
and hopefully you will learn a few things.
- 你准备好了吗 - 是的 准备好了
- You ready? - Yep. Ready.
模拟城市人潮
Urban crowd.
我看到一位黑皮肤的英雄*
? I saw a superhero he was black ?
他说他为街头正义而战*
? he said this is for the street ?
黑霹雳已经回归*
? Black Lightning's back ?
aob*
? aob ?
那些在你头上作威作福的男孩说我不能远走*
? them boys on your head like I can't go ?
说我不能远走*
? like I can't go ?
我可以去任何你们去不了的地方*
? I go everywhere you can't go ?
去不了的地方*
? can't go ?
数这么多钱让我的手臂酸痛*
? counting so much money make my arms sore ?
大♥麻♥劲太强他们问不出来我功夫茶里的药*
? weed so strong they can smell it in the Congo ?
是啊 我会成老大*
? yeah, I'll be aob in this... ?
从你嘴里说出来的我的名字十分响亮*
? My name in your mouth has a kick though ?
那么响亮 响亮 响亮 好像我的名字是一种货币一样*
? ring, ring, ring, ring now that's a bank roll ?
名字还是那么响亮 好像我是收过路费的霸主一样*
? counting right now feeling like I worked a bridge toll ?
没关车门我就冲向夜店*
? ridin' down the club with my doors up ?
不关车门*
? doors up ?
现在站在舞池中♥央♥ 他们不让我离开*
? stand now... that wouldn't let me... ?
现在他们好运精竭 但是这件事和好运无关啊 兄弟*
? Now they outta luck this ain't luck, bruh ?
继续嗨 让他过来*
? go on, let him through ?
- 关掉音乐 关掉音乐
- Kill that noise. Kill that noise.
不可以的 兄弟 没人请你来这
hey, no, man, nobody invited you up in our...
你还好吗 老大
What's up, boss?
我们在舞台上只是因为
We was just using the stage because...
没有人在用这个舞台
Nobody was.
自从枪击案开始 托拜厄斯就没出现过
Ever since that shootout, Tobias ain't been around,
- 所以我们不确定我们是否 - 音乐听起来很好
- so we weren't sure if we was... - that sounded good.
我们只是在检查设备而已
And that's what's up.
你都去哪了 拉塔
Where you been at, lala?
他们告诉我们你不会再回来了
They told us you wasn't coming back.
他们是谁
Who's "they"?
有谣传这样说
There were rumors.
谣传
"Rumors"?
是啊 好像说你进监狱了或者
Yeah, like, you were in jail or...
或者什么
Or what?
你已经死了
That you were dead.
死了
"Dead"?
是的 我想我是死过一次了
Yeah, I think I was.
妈的
Damn.
把那首歌♥再放一次
Play that song again.
我喜欢它
I like it.
我不♥穿♥这些烂货*
? ...i don't wear them ?
和他们一起我永远得不到钱*
? I will never get no money with them ?
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表