剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
Wait, hold on. It should be right around here.
那里
- Right there. -
我想我们可以感谢暗♥杀♥的第二规则
I guess we can be grateful for the second rule of high-profile assassinations.
总是杀死杀手
Always kill the killer.
现在怎么办
Okay. What now?
我给亨德森打电♥话♥
I call Henderson.
这是证据
This is evidence.
黑霹雳也不会被赦免
Black Lightning doesn't get exonerated
除非弗里兰警局做一个调查并且为他正名
unless freeland pd conducts an investigation and clears him.
你用那个给他们打电♥话♥吗
Whoa, you call him on that?
我是说背着一个锡罐上面还系一根绳子系会不会显得太庞大了
I mean, was carrying a tin can attached to a string too bulky?
这可是现代科技
This is current technology.
好吧
Okay.
让我看看
Let me see that.
唷 亨德森
Yo, Henderson.
你有铅笔和纸吗
You got a pencil and paper?
汉普顿丛林 坐标33 47 84 43
Hampton woods, coordinates 33, 47, 84, 43.
你会找到一座浅坟 一具尸体
You'll find a shallow grave, a body,
和真的杀掉了伊芙女士的武器
and the weapon that actually killed Lady Eve.
告诉停尸间留住尸体 这样你就可以匹配伤口了
Heyo, tell the morgue to hold the body so you can match the wound.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我知道你没说谢谢你
I know you didn't say thank you.
从你那问题中就能读出你谢我了
It's implied in your loud-ass questions.
她知道你是黑霹雳吗
Does he know you're Black Lightning?
不知道 如果执导的话就等于将他置于一个尴尬的境地了
No. That would put him in an impossible position.
是啊 是因为那通破电♥话♥吧
Yeah, because of that lame cell phone.
好吧
Okay.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
甘比 我是琳恩
Gambi, it's Lynn.
不着急
Take your time.
我想让你帮我个忙
I was hoping you could help me with something.
我
I, uh...
我希望你要我帮忙的事跟丝绸锦缎有关
I hope your help involves the silk damask
因为我的进货商不小心给我上了很多
because my supplier accidentally left me two bolts of it.
恐怕不是的
I'm afraid not.
我们知道祈祷紫色会再次流行
Yeah. Well, then let's pray purple suits come back into fashion.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我分♥析♥某种疫苗已经分♥析♥了30年了
Well, I've been doing some analysis of a vaccine from 30 years ago.
那是很久以前了 现在为什么想起说这事了
That's a long time ago. Why the interest now?
我拿到了一个样本
Well, I just got the sample.
是在一盒阿尔文写的系列研究文章
It was in a box of research for a series of articles that Alvin was writing.
埃尔文·皮尔斯
Alvin Pierce?
是的
Yeah.
结果发现那个疫苗跟绿光有关系
Turns out that the vaccine's related to green light.
但是我想知道它从哪来
But I want to know where it came from.
问题是 太古老了
Problem is, it's so old,
没有研发这个的公♥司♥信息
there's no information about the drug company that developed it.
你记得当时有个我也忘了是医生还是诊所主任医师来着
Do you remember a doctor or a clinic director
当时是在社区工作
who was working in the community back then?
不记得
No.
疫苗必须是政♥府♥批准的
Well, a vaccine has to be government-approved.
你有没有什么线人
Did you have any contacts that maybe
- 也许可能回答 - 琳恩
- might be able to answer... -Lynn.
我不能谈这个
I can't talk about this.
三十年前
Thirty years ago.
你搬来这里的时候也差不多是疫苗来到弗里兰的时候
You moved here around the time the vaccine came to freeland.
你从没告诉过我你在弗里兰之前的生活
You never talk about your life before freeland.
- 是的 - 你从来不分享任何事
- No. - You never wanted to share anything.
我们以为你有你的原因
We assumed you had your reasons.
- 是的 - 甘比
- I did. - Gambi,
杰斐逊相信你
Jefferson trusts you.
我知道
I know.
我想
I think...
我想我是时候跟他谈一谈了
I think it's time for me to have a talk with him.
失陪一下 琳恩
Excuse me, Lynn.
好的 我终于意识到监视最重要的部分是什么了
Okay, I've finally realized the most important part of a stakeout.
先去厕所
Go to the bathroom first?
那样可真的是帮了大忙
Uh, that would have helped a lot more
比你说的什么你会死的要好得多
than all of your "you're going to die" talk.
爸爸 那里有人
Dad. There's somebody over there.
等些等下 那不太对
Wait, wait, wait. That's not right.
什么不太对
What's not?
亨德森会派穿着制♥服♥的警官来安保现场
Well, Henderson would have sent uniformed officers to secure the scene,
一个犯罪现场勘察小队 不是一个什么穿着便装的人
a crime scene unit, not a lone person in street clothes.
好的 那这是谁
Okay, well, then who is he?
弗里兰到处都是黑警
Freeland pd is full of dirty cops.
我猜是某个截获了亨德森的
So, I'm guessing someone must've
调令并且自己先来瞧瞧
intercepted Henderson's dispatch and sent him first.
待在这儿
All right, stay here.
- 待在这儿 爸爸 我应该跟你一起走 - 不不 待在这儿
- Stay here? Dad, I should go with you. - No, no. Stay here.
- 我就去看看他在干什么 - 我
- I'm just going to see what he's doing. - I...
我可以远距离就将其制♥服♥
I can disable him from a distance if I have to.
待在这儿
Stay here.
等
Wait.
- 爸爸 - 我告诉过你
- Dad! - I told you...
爸爸 我知道他不知道那些武器是危险的
Dad, I could tell he didn't know that those weapons were dangerous.
不管是谁派他来的 他们都认为他无足轻重
Whoever sent him, they thought he was expendable.
只是他不知道而已
He just didn't know.
我花这么长时间
I spent all this time
告诉她她必须预料到危险的到来否则她就会死
telling her she had to anticipate danger or she'd die,
而我却没有预料到危险 结果我差点把自己害死
and then I failed to anticipate danger and almost get myself killed.
她一定得了解她的能力 我可以帮她
She has to understand her powers, and I can help her with that.
但是我想要改变她
But I was trying to change her.
她对人的理解 她的保护欲
Her understanding of people, her desire to protect.
不不不 我必须很小心的不搞砸
No, no, no. I have to be very careful not to screw that.
不仅仅是因为她救了我的命
Not just because she saved my life.
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我在瞎逼逼 内啡肽的原因
I'm... rambling. Endorphins.
你在等杰斐逊吗
Are you waiting for Jennifer?
不
No.
你又不开心了
You got your sad eyes.
怎么了
What's going on?
我去见了甘比 就像你建议的那样
I went to see gambi, like you suggested,
看看能不能帮助我找到疫苗的源头
to see if he could help me find the source of that vaccine.
是嘛
Yeah.
结果 她比我想象的知道的要多
It turns out, he knows more than I thought.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
杰斐逊 你得跟甘比谈谈
Jefferson, you need to talk to gambi.
问他我们没有问过的问题
Ask him the questions we've never asked.
弄明白他是谁 他来自哪里
To find out who he is... and where he came from.
他跟你说了什么
What did he tell you?
你就去跟甘比谈谈吧
Just... go talk to gambi.
我有很多问题
I have so many questions.
如果我死了 我是怎么死的
If I was dead, then how did I die?
? As the sun beats down my neck ?
? my forehead beads up in sweat ?
我是怎么复活的
How did I come back?
我为什么会复活
Why did I come back?
我知道 亲爱的 我知道
I know, baby. I know.
但是一切都会没事的
But it's all going to be okay.
? Yet and still I'm holding on to you ?
林恩说我需要跟你谈谈
Lynn said I needed to talk to you.
我只是想保护你
I was just... trying to protect you.
保护我什么
Protect me from what?
这么多年
All these years...
我有事隐瞒你
I've kept secrets from you.
我必须隐瞒你
I had to.
但是现在只有告诉你真♥相♥才能保护你
But now the only way to protect you is to tell you the truth,
告诉你一切
tell you everything.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我的真名叫 彼得·埃斯波西托
My real name is Peter Esposito.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表