剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
I wish we knew what he was saying.
我知道 他说
No, no, no, I got it. He said,
出问题了 我联♥系♥不上泰迪了
"something's wrong. I can't reach Teddy.
我们今晚必须转移实验室 把最后一批带走
We need to move the lab tonight. Get the last batch out."
来 我们该走了 去跟着他
Come on. We got to go. Let's go follow him.
你是怎么听到的
How did you hear that?
不是听到的
I didn't.
我们几个朋友 一起上了唇语课 这样就能知道
So a bunch of us, we took a lip-reading class, so we could know
我们在抗♥议♥的时候就能知道警♥察♥在说什么了
what the police were saying about us while we were protesting.
你还挺不赖的
you know, you're not bad at this.
真的吗
Really?
别被夸的找不着北 我说的不赖的 没说很好
Don't get a big head. I said "not bad," not "good."
- 爸爸 好吧 - 不赖 我们走
-Dad, okay. All right. -Not bad. Let's go.
看到了
Yeah, got you now.
嘿 我刚要
Yo, I was just about to...
我看到了开曼
Yeah, I'm on Cayman.
他身带着手下 去和一群人会面
He's got his bent boys with him, and they're with a bunch of guys.
黑衣人类型的
Men in black type.
我的第六感告诉我他们在打什么主意
My gut tells me they're up to something.
因为我们的火力足以掀起战争
'Cause they got enough firepower to start a war.
那就别跟着他们了 我快到了 我可以支援你
So stop following them. I'm all caught up. I can't back you up.
不 我必须去 情况不妙 我能感受到
No, I got to. This is bad. I can feel it.
亨德森 亨德森
Henderson. Henderson!
快
Hurry up!
快来 快来
Come on, come on!
黑霹雳来了
Black Lightning's here!
- 快出去 - 离开
- Get out of here! - Leave now!
是黑霹雳 我们快跑
It's Black Lightning! Let's get out of here!
快跑
Get out of here!
那是什么
What was that?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
因为我给了你钱让你知道 你去看看
Because I pay you to know. Go see what it is.
嘿
Hey!
你们在哪
Where are you guys?
我们快到了 正在进去
We're close. Moving in now.
我们的朋友要现身了
Our friend's about to make an appearance.
还有 准备好撤离
And also, prepare for evac.
你在做什么 别开枪
What are you doing? Don't shoot.
你要是乱动 我就杀死博士
Move and I'll kill the doc.
那就是帮我们大忙了
You'd be doing us a favor.
我不是坏人 我是博士 我只是
I'm not a bad guy! I'm a doctor. I just...
用你造的毒药每天杀死数千人
Kill thousands of people every day with this poison you're making?
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你 把他带走
Thank you. Now get him out of here.
情况要变糟了
Things are about to get a little messy.
记得 命令是活着带走目标
Remember, orders are to take the target alive.
成功了 换成标准弹♥药♥
And it works. Switch to standard ammo.
他们穿了防弹衣 所以要爆头
We got body armor, so headshots to finish.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你妈妈在哪
Where's your mom?
楼上 讲电♥话♥呢
Uh, she's upstairs. On the phone.
听着
Listen...
我知道你为什么对我生气
I understand why you've been upset with me,
但我只想说
but I just want to say,
这些年来 我隐瞒这些秘密是为了保护你
all these years, I've kept these secrets to protect you.
你说的是对的
And you're right.
超能力并不总是恩赐 也可能是负担
Powers aren't always a blessing, they can be a burden.
我不希望让你有负担
I don't want that for you.
但我也理解你不是个小孩子了
But I understand you're not a little girl anymore,
我不能把你当孩子来看
and I can't treat you like one.
也就是说要跟你说实话
And that means bein' honest with you.
我也会说的
And I will.
好吗
Okay?
从现在开始
From here on out.
我知道
I know.
有时候我只是忘记自己知道了
Sometimes I just forget to know.
但是妈妈提醒了我
But mom reminded me.
你想看电影吗
You want to watch a movie?
我们上次什么时候看的来着
Hey, when was the last time we did that?
好像是我得流感的时候
I think when I had the flu.
对
Right.
你把我传染了
You got me sick.
是啊
yeah.
看公主与青蛙吗
The Princess and the frog?
完美
Perfect.
想让我去蹦点爆米花吗
You want me to make some popcorn?
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表