剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
胆大包天盗窃技术出了错
爆♥炸♥新闻
在街对面的屋顶上见我
电工
前情提示
Previously on black lightning...
怎么偏偏是你不知道乔伊·托雷多回来了
How could you, of all people, not know that Joey Toledo was back?
我们说的是这个
Now, we are talking about the guy
为杀死我父亲凶手工作的男人
who worked for the man who killed my father.
如果他还在作恶 那托拜厄斯也一样
If he is still around, then Tobias is still around.
托拜厄斯在哪
Where is Tobias?
因为绿光弗里兰陷入了危机
Freeland is in crisis because of green light.
托雷多是背后操控者 他身后有托雷多的支持
Toledo's behind that. Tobias is behind him.
你那么期待我重出江湖
You couldn't wait for me to get in the suit.
你现在害怕起托拜厄斯了
Now you're gun-shy about Tobias?
为什么
Why is that?
我们有约定 你不应该来这里的
We had a deal. You're not supposed to be here.
你知不知道在非洲有人认为白化病人有魔力
Did you know that in Africa some people believe that albinos are magical?
那帮人会随机绑♥架♥白化病者
These people will actually kidnap random albino,
把他们分尸 磨碎他们的骨头 当做魔法尘埃拿去卖♥♥
cut him up, grind up his bones, and sell it as magic dust.
那是什么
What was that?
有人闯进来了 朝我过来了
Someone's breaking in. They're coming this way.
藏起来 我来了
Okay, hide. I'm coming.
别碰她
Get away from her!
放开她
Let her go.
安妮莎
Anissa?
向上看
Look up.
向下看
Look down.
我还是无法相信
I still can't believe it.
嘴上说着关于非暴♥力♥和金博士的话
All that talk about nonviolence and Dr. King
结果我爸是黑霹雳
and dad's black lightning?
你的眼睛反应良好 你的脑震荡正在恢复
Your ocular responses are normal. Your concussion's healing.
让我再看看你肋骨
Let me check your ribs again.
妈 我说了 没事
Mom, I told you, I'm fine.
天啊
My god.
你已经开始愈合了
You're healing already.
听着 安妮莎 你现在赶紧停止吧 它会毁掉你的
Look, Anissa, you have to stop this now. It will destroy your life.
但你和爸爸教育我要帮助别人
But you and dad taught me that I need to help people.
我现在就在那么做 帮助人
That's what I'm doing. I am helping people.
是啊 我们是让你当社会活动家或医生 不是超能力正义使者
Yeah, as a social activist or a doctor, not as a super-powered vigilante.
那我就应该按兵不动
So I'm just supposed to sit back
看着100帮摧毁仅剩的弗里兰吗
and watch the one hundred destroy what's left of freeland?
不
No!
这是上天赐给我的 是恩惠
This is a gift from god, mom, a blessing.
你和你♥爸♥口气一样
You sound just like your father.
这样不好吗
That's a bad thing?
你知道我和爸爸合力
Do you know, together, dad and I
能永远铲除100帮吗
can put an end to the one hundred once and for all.
我理解你现在经历了什么 相信我
Look, I understand what you're going through right now, trust me.
但你走的这条路 只能带给你心碎和痛苦
But this road you're on, it only leads to heartbreak and pain.
你有超能力吗
Do you have powers?
你能阻止子弹
Can you stop a bullet?
从手里发射出闪电吗
Shoot lightning out of your hands?
不
No, of...
那你怎么可能理解我的心情
Then how can you possibly understand what I'm going through?
我查过了 暗网上有关于一群
I did some digging, and there's some chatter on the dark web
高端技术小偷巡回作案的传闻
about a group of high-end tech thieves making the rounds.
他们完成一个工作 然后就换一个城市
They pull a job, and then they move on to the next city.
目前为止 他们偷了价值超过一千美金的设备
So far, they've stolen over ten million dollars worth of equipment
转头卖♥♥给出价最高的人
that they turn around and sell to the highest bidder.
我猜
My guess,
琳恩只是出现在错误的时间地点
Lynn was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
他们可能已经走了
They're probably already gone,
但她应该在这里停留几日 以防万一
but she should stay here for a few days, just in case.
杰佛逊
Jefferson,
你不该为安妮莎的事情自责
you shouldn't beat yourself up over this Anissa thing.
你不可能知道是她的
There's no way you could have known it was her.
不如你回家 休息一下 看看珍妮弗怎么样
Why don't you go home, get some rest, check on Jennifer?
我会照看琳恩
And I'll look after Lynn.
珍妮弗在凯莎家
Jennifer's at kiesha's.
多谢你的关心
Thank you for your concern.
我做什么事让你生气了吗
Have I done something to upset you?
是你没做的事情 甘比
It's what you didn't do, gambi.
为什么你没告诉我托拜厄斯回弗里兰了
Why didn't you tell me Tobias was back in freeland?
- 又要回到这个话题吗 - 是的
- We're back to this again? - Yes, we are.
你想让我相信你只花了两小时
Do you expect me to believe it only took you two hours
就在暗网上找到了小偷的情报
to get some intel on thieves on the dark web,
却从来没听说过
but you haven't heard anything,
在弗里兰来了一名183的白化病者吗
anything about a six-foot albino in freeland?
- 我说了 真不知道 - 我知道你说了什么
- I told you. I didn't know. - I know what you told me.
但不代表我相信你
It doesn't mean I believe you.
我没告诉你是为了保护你
I didn't tell you in order to protect you.
不受托拜厄斯伤害吗
From Tobias?
不受自己伤害
From yourself.
杰佛逊
Jefferson,
我不希望你做出余生会后悔的事情
I didn't want you to do something that you'd regret for the rest of your life.
做出那样的事情就无法回头了
There's no coming back from something like that.
相信我
Trust me.
这就是问题所在
That's just it.
我不相信
I don't.
Have me in your ever after
never leave me
never go
I'll be over here
Like the sun
Forever
乔伊 你在哪找到这个小丑的
Joey, where'd you find this clown?
我以为你说他是最出色之一
Thought you said he was one of the best.
他曾经是 老大 我亲眼见过他打斗的
He was, boss. I saw him tussle with my own eyes.
找个厉害的 别浪费我时间
Find me someone worth my time.
This is my paradise
放下枪 孩子
Down, boy.
总算 来了个不服输的兄弟
Finally, a brotha with some heart.
Why
have you come to take me?
And I'm ready to go
他肯定吃了什么药才这么兴奋
He has to be hyped-up on something.
检查下他的包
Check his bag.
Now and forever
and I can say forever
绿光
Green light.
Because I know
blue is your favorite color
last night I saw a superhero he was black
he said this is for the streets
black lightning's back
他的鼻梁要窄一些
His nose was thinner,
双眼瞳距再宽一些
and his eyes were a little further apart.
好
Okay.
你应该庆幸黑霹雳及时出现 琳恩
You're lucky black lightning showed up when he did, Lynn.
知道为什么选你吗
Any idea why you?
不知道
No.
是不是你过去惹了谁
Do you think anyone from your past may have a problem with you?
也许是前男友 同事
An ex-boyfriend maybe? A colleague?
没有
No.
最近有陷入争执吗
Have you been in any altercations lately?
占用了谁的停车位吗 开车的时候抢在谁前面了吗
Did you take somebody's parking space? Cut somebody off in traffic?
没有
No. No.
你开始和谁约会了吗
Have you started dating anyone new?
没有
No.
我都不想假装知道你在鲍曼的实验室干了什么
I'm not even gonna pretend to know what you do at your lab over at bowman,
但是有没有可能你的研究
but is there a universe where some of your research
可能会被第三方盯上 也许是为了钱
could have been targeted by a third party, maybe for financial gain?
我的研究大多数与成瘾相关
Most of my research deals with addiction
还有其对于人类大脑的的影响
and its effects on the human brain.
我不觉得那有利可图
I... I don't think there's any money in that.
那你呢 杰斐逊
What about you, Jefferson?
我
Me?
我怎么了
What about me?
首先你的女孩们被绑♥架♥了 现在又是林恩这件事
First your girls get kidnapped, and now this thing with Lynn...
你觉得一百帮在向你表态吗
Do you think the one hundred is trying to send you a message?
一百帮为什么要在乎我啊
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表