剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
主街复兴
加密链接建立
杰佛逊·皮尔斯被捕 协会已经派出收集队
杰佛逊·皮尔斯被捕 协会已经派出收集队把他送到黑牢去确认真♥相♥了
感谢你的汇报
加密链接失效
社区会校长被捕的反应
黑霹雳和雷电出现
黑霹雳和雷电出现
新通知警报
控制中心
弗里兰和附近所有战略资源全部启动去
追捕在弗里兰第四区出现的超能力者
加密链接建立
黑霹雳出现了
黑霹雳出现了 而杰佛逊·皮尔斯被捕了
申请释放他
你的职责是监控和援助
他不是我们的目标了
做好你的工作就行
加密链接失效
加菲尔德高中校长无罪释放
前情提示
previously on black lightning...
30年前 我来到弗里兰
Thirty years ago, i came to freeland
作为一个叫美国安♥全♥局♥的政♥府♥机构的探员
As an agent for a government organization called the asa.
我来这里帮他们寻找能力超常的年轻人
I helped them find young people with abilities.
但当我意识到是美国安♥全♥局♥的疫苗让孩子们丧命后
But when i realized that the asa's vaccine was killing children,
我爸信息透露给了你♥爸♥爸
I leaked the information to your father,
他也因为调查此事而死
And his investigation got him killed.
他们现在又要出手了
And they're doing it again.
我昨晚看到你的一个学生被抓走了
i saw one of your students get snatched last night.
两个黑衣人
Two men wearing black
从面包车里跳出来 带走了她
Jumped out of this van and they grabbed her.
你好吗
What's up?
这附近的美国安♥全♥局♥老大再找你
The head of the tha for this area, is looking for you.
你要是使用了自己的超能力或者穿着制♥服♥出去
If you use your powers, or you go out in the suit,
他就会找到你 并杀死你
He will find you, and they will kill you.
我们要抓的人 是无视法律的
The guys we're going after, they are beyond the law.
当我们除掉他们的实验室 就相当于宣战了
When we take down their lab, it's like declaring war.
- 杰佛逊·皮尔斯是黑霹雳 - 什么
jefferson pierce is black lightning. What?
他一直以来都堂而皇之地活在
he's been hiding in plain sight all this time.
我们眼皮子底下
Right under your nose.
你能除掉他吗
Do you think you can take him down?
可以
Yes.
搬家之后他们还稳定吗
Are they all stable after the move?
年级稍长的有一个出现了一场
One of the older ones is showing abnormalities.
体内温度欺负影响了生命体征
Internal temperature fluctuations are affecting vital signs.
你要怎么处理这件事
How are you going to fix it?
我觉得这是来回转移实验室的结果
I think it's a result of moving on back-to-back days.
但现在我们这里电力充足
But now that we're powered up in this location,
恒定的水箱温度应该能让对象便稳定
A consistent pod temperature should return the subject to a stable reading.
- 哪边 - 去左边
Which way? go left.
你们给我24小时监控水箱
i want the pods monitored 24 hours a day.
我已经打不到定额了
I'm already under my quota.
再弄死一个 我就得再去找实验品了
Lose one more, and i'll need to acquire more subjects.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
我看不到门后面
i can't see through it.
也许我们的电子视力还有点问题
Or maybe there's still a problem with the electric vision.
这是防护门
the door's shielded.
但我知道自己在核追踪卫星画面上看到了什么
But i know what i saw on the feed from that nuke tracker satellite.
昨天这里绝对搬入了异常能量场
An abnormal energy field definitely moved in there yesterday.
爸 交给我
Dad, i got this.
孩子不在这里
Kids aren't here.
这里很多那种脉冲武器
Whoa! This is a whole lot of those pulse things.
是发射器
Launchers.
这里有许多能除掉你的武器
That's a lot of weapons that can take you out.
可能异常能量信♥号♥♥就是因为它们吧
It must be what caused the abnormal energy hit.
杰夫 如果他们在储存对付黑霹雳的武器
Jeff, if they're stockpiling anti-black lightning weapons--
无所谓 下一处地点是哪
Doesn't matter. Where's the next spot?
- 不知道了 - 为什么 用卫星查一下啊
I don't have one. Why? Use the satellite.
美国安♥全♥局♥也知道卫星的事
The asa knows about the satellite, too.
他们肯定找到办法
They must have found a way
来隐藏隔舱能量的转移
To cloak the pods' energy in transit.
我有一个点子 但做准备要花一天
I have an idea, but it'll take me a day to set it up.
快回来
Come on back.
还不行
Not yet.
我刚要离开
Yes, i'm just leaving.
他们大多数都是稳定的
Most of them are stable.
其中有一个有点危险
We're in danger of losing one of them.
军♥火♥库被炸了吗
An armory was blown up?
不 我还没听说
No, i hadn't heard about that.
很显然他们在找营养舱
They're clearly looking for the pods.
我明白规则 但是 长官
I understand the orders, but, sir,
我已经了解杰弗逊·皮尔斯很多年了
I've known jefferson pierce for years,
他肯定不会是黑霹雳
There is absolutely no way he's black lightning--
我理解
I understand.
是 长官 我会处理好的
Yes, sir. I'll take care of it.
很抱歉没能成功 我真的以为
I'm sorry that didn't pan out. I really thought--
我知道了
Yeah, i know.
听着 即使他们隐藏了营养舱的能量信♥号♥♥ 我依然可以找到的
Look, even if they cloak the pods' energy, i can still find it.
我会用无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥搜索城市的每一个角落
I'll ping everything in the city with a radio signal,
还有营养舱的能量特征
And the energy signature from the pods
当无线电脉冲找到信♥号♥♥的时候就会亮起来
Will light up when the radio pulse hits them.
如果你找到什么跟我说一声
Let me know if you find something.
我要先脱掉这身制♥服♥了
I'm gonna get out of this suit.
瞧瞧你 你看起来很不好
God, look at you, you look awful.
谢谢赞美
Thanks for the compliment.
不 你那是骨膜下血肿
No. That's a subperiosteal hematoma.
很高兴知道你在学校学的还不错
It's good to know that you're paying attention in med school.
不 我没跟你开玩笑 你去看过了吗
No, this is serious. Did you get it looked at?
我又不是第一次这样了
I've had enough subperiosteal hematomas
如果我真的需要帮助我会去看的
To know when i actually need to get some help.
发生什么了
What happened?
说真话 拜托了
The truth, please.
问问你♥爸♥爸
Ask your dad.
我会的 美国安♥全♥局♥会找我们的
I will. The asa will be looking for us.
我们所有人
All of us.
那些武器被炸毁只对一件事有好处
Those weapons he blew up are only good for one thing,
黑霹雳不会被杀死了
Killing black lightning.
一定要确保他做出正确的选择 好吗
Make sure he makes good choices, okay?
我要怎么做才行
How exactly am i supposed to do that?
相信你的直觉
Trust your instincts.
你说直白点 甘比叔叔
Come on. Make it plain, uncle gambi.
安妮莎 想想你父亲和你爷爷
Anissa, look at your father and your father's father.
保护人♥民♥早已是融入在你们血液里的事
Protecting people is in your blood.
有些事是不能通过别人训练得来的
There are certain things no one can train you for.
你所需要的已经早已在你内心里了
Everything you need is already inside you.
谢谢
Thanks.
看起来有些可疑 你确定这不是计划好的吗
It seems a little suspicious. Are you sure it's not a setup?
如果这是设计好的 你们早就死了
if this was a setup, you'd already be dead.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
你会在你面前的垃圾桶发现你想找的东西
You'll find everything you need in the garbage can in front of you.
你说的对 格伦农 这臭死了 我们走
You're right, glennon. It stinks. Come on.
开曼副局 我说了在垃圾桶里
Deputy chief cayman, i said in the garbage can.
去吧
Do it.
这个需要进行合法办理 尽快 或许明天可以吗
This needs to be legitimate, and fast. Tomorrow, if possible?
好 加急许可证 知道了 目标是谁
Okay, speedy warrants? Got it. Who's the target?
杰弗逊·皮尔斯
Jefferson pierce.
所以 爸爸 甘比叔叔发生什么事了
So, dad, what happened to uncle gambi?
他被他美国安♥全♥局♥的朋友打了 因为他们想要抓到我
He was tortured by his friends at the asa in order to get to me.
好吧 很明显那不会成功的 因为你不会在这
Well, clearly, that didn't work because you wouldn't be here.
没错
That is true.
所以你可以信任他
So you can trust him.
或许吧
Maybe.
我也不知道
No. I'm not sure.
他们下手可够狠的
Man, they did a good job.
是 他们就是做这个的
Yeah. It's what they do.
我不知道 现在在你们俩身边感觉很奇怪
I don't know. It's just weird right now, being around you two.
我说的是真的 就好像你们在一起工作 但又好像并不是
No, it is. It's like you're working together, but not really.
我知道 那对于我来说也很奇怪
Yeah, i know. It's weird for me, too.
所以他说美国安♥全♥局♥打算杀了我们
So, he says the asa is gonna be looking to kill us.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表