剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
突发新闻
一名女性被发现死在铁路边
警局
你别这样了
You have to stop.
我不能允许你再这样让我们俩经历这种事了
I can't keep letting you put yourself or me through this.
我保证 不会了
I promise, no more.
从我刚获得能力
It has been nine years since
到现在已经过了九年
I've even come close to using my powers.
你还记得为什么会成为黑霹雳吗
Do you remember why you became Black Lightning?
你想要给人带来希望
You wanted to give the people hope.
总得有人站出来
Look, somebody has to do
帮忙 因为所有的监管
something, because all of this policing
巡逻和祈祷 都什么也无法改变
and marching and praying, it hasn't changed anything.
是时候让人知道黑霹雳
It is time that people know that Black Lightning...
回来了
is back.
前情提要
Previously on Black Lightning...
琳恩和我在计划着
Lynn and I are making room
和解的可能性
for a possibility of a reconciliation.
你们只想让我去上学 参加田径队
All you guys want me to do is go to school, run track,
为其他女孩们树立好榜样
and "set a good example for the other girls."
这什么时候变坏事了呢
When did that become a bad thing?
我醉了
Don't think just 'cause I'm a little stoned
不代表你能占便宜
that means you're gonna get some.
你们几个姑娘应该开始
I think your girl should start putting in some work
为海马汽车旅馆出点力了
over at the Seahorse Motel.
- 我不害怕100帮 - 婊♥子♥ 你应该怕
- I'm not afraid of The One Hundred. - Bitch, you should be!
杰夫 你要去哪
Jeff, where are you going?
救我们女儿回来
To get our girls.
带他们回家
Bring them home.
毫无疑问黑霹雳回来了
There's no doubt that Black Lightning is back.
但问题是 为什么 为什么现在回
But the question is why? Why now? -
如果霹雳兄回来是因为
If Brother Lightning is back because
打算投入助人为乐的事业
he's committed to helping the people,
那我完全支持
- then I'm all for it. -
如果他回来只是为了解决个人恩怨
But if he's back just for some personal vendetta,
我可不能忍♥
I can't condone that.
给弗里兰的居民带来虚假希望
Giving the people of Freeland false hope
是自私 残酷的
is selfish, and it's cruel. -
弗里兰的居民受到了欺骗
The people of Freeland have been victimized.
我认为他应该是对我们祈祷的回应
I believe he is the answer to our prayers...
杰夫
Oh, Jeff.
我在
I got you. Okay?
我在你身边
- I got you.
黑霹雳上年级 不适合上街惩奸除恶了
Black Lightning is getting too old for these streets.
这一点不假
You're not lying about that.
还记得我们年轻时候
You remember when we were young...
我看到你的超能力时 我觉得你好棒啊
when I first saw your superpowers, I thought you were so cool.
我男人是超级英雄
That my man was a superhero.
没有多少姑娘能那么多
Not many girls could say that.
然后就被现实击中
Then the reality hit.
我觉得厉害的东西 差点毁掉了我们
And what I thought was cool... almost destroyed us.
我看到你这样时 我
When I see you like this, I...
感觉真的很自私
I feel really selfish.
等等
Hold on.
这是我自己干的
I did this.
我知道 我感觉自己是个伪君子
No, I know. I feel like a hypocrite.
我让你去救女儿们 就是让你出去
I told you to go get the girls. I put you back out there...
琳恩 黑霹雳没有重回江湖
Lynn, Black Lightning is not back.
女儿们安全了 我任务完成了
The girls are safe. I'm done.
我爱你 琳恩
I love you, Lynn.
我想你了
I miss you.
我也想你了
I miss you, too.
我
I, um...
- 我该走了 - 等一下
- I should go. - Uh, wait. Wait.
你应该留下来陪女儿们
I think it's important for you to be here for the girls.
我睡沙发 你睡床吧
So I will sleep on the couch, you take the bed.
好
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
现在他们找到学校来了 绑♥架♥少女
Now they running up in schools, taking girls?
接下来还要做什么 开始从教堂绑♥架♥少女吗
What they gonna do next? Start taking girls out of church?
如果街头和城市正处于战争
If there's a war for the streets, a war for the city,
100帮可是赢了
The One Hundred is winning.
我听有人说
You know, I heard someone say
如果弗里兰街头如果是在打仗
that if there's a war for the streets of Freeland,
那100帮肯定赢了
The One Hundred are winning.
但在加菲尔德 我们不为街头而战
But here at Garfield, we are not fighting for the streets.
我们要为孩子们的思想
No, we are fighting for the minds, the
希望和梦想而战
hopes and the dreams of our children.
说的很感人 皮尔斯先生
Them some real pretty words, Mr. Pierce.
但是几句话阻止不了100帮
But pretty words ain't gonna stop The One Hundred.
马丁路德金曾说 道德的苍穹长又长
Dr. King said, "The arc of the moral universe is long,
但它终将落向正义 我认为
- but it bends toward justice." And I believe... -
马丁路德金被人开枪打了脑袋 皮尔斯先生
And they shot Dr. King in the head, Mr. Pierce!
100帮抓走了我小女儿
Well, The One Hundred got my little girl.
警♥察♥说他们什么都帮不了
And the police say they can't do anything
因为恐怕没有证据表明
because supposedly, there ain't no evidence
她是违背自身意愿被囚禁的
she's bein' held against her will.
- 这太不负责了 - 拉旺达 拉旺达·怀特
- That's messed up, man. - LaWanda. LaWanda White?
是我 皮尔斯先生
Yeah, it's me, Mr. Pierce.
很高兴见到你 拉旺达
It's good to see you, LaWanda.
首先 你女儿的事我很难过 真心的
First, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I really am.
也许现在因为海马汽车旅馆关门大吉了
Well, maybe now since the Seahorse Motel is shut down,
你可以用这时间和女儿和好
you can take that time to reconnect.
海马汽车旅馆才没被关掉
The Seahorse ain't shut down.
他们的勾当被抓包第二天就重新营业了
They opened back up for business the day after all this mess went down.
他们只要手里还有那些姑娘 就会一直开下去
And they gonna stay open as long as they got those girls in there.
是真的吗
- - Is that true?
抱歉 我并不知道
I'm sorry, I didn't know.
显然 但皮尔斯先生 我想知道的是
Clearly. But, Mr. Pierce, what I wanna know is,
为什么黑霹雳只救了你女儿 没救其他孩子
why Black Lightning rescued your girls and nobody else's?
这我不清楚 拉旺达女士
I don't know, LaWanda.
我在这里上学的时候 你总是引用名言来教我们
When I was a student here, you used to like to use quotes to teach us.
我有一条要回敬你
Well, I got one.
在所有人没得到自♥由♥之前 没有人是自♥由♥的
"Unless all of us are free, none of us will be free."
总有人知道这个盗版黑霹雳是谁
Somebody knows who this bootleg Black Lightning is.
你们给我在每个教堂和
I want you to raise the protection
店里 赌场 按♥摩♥院
amount 50% on every church and business,
加强一半的防卫
every crap game, massage parlor.
排骨店都要加强人手 榨干这些黑人直到他们屈服
Even rib shack. Squeeze these darkies till they crack.
老大啊 你真是讨厌黑人
Damn, boss. You really do hate black people.
不 我喜欢黑人
No, I love black people.
我只是讨厌像你一样 无能
I hate incompetent, thick-lipped,
厚嘴唇 多此一举的黑鬼
scratch-where-it-don't-itch Negroes like you.
你们让我们表现得好像是刚放出来的奴隶
Y'all keep us acting like newly-freed slaves.
老大 我有计划了
Boss, I got a plan for that.
感知和恐惧 拉拉
Perception and fear, Lala.
如果弗里兰的人开始感觉
If the people of Freeland start to perceive
我们说话不算数了 就不会害怕我们了
we are no longer in control, then they won't fear us.
也许他们会开始觉得这个假装成
Maybe they'll start to think that this fool
黑霹雳的傻子真的会保护他们
pretending to be Black Lightning will actually protect them.
我肯定不能让这发生
And I surely can't have that.
是啊 我记得我不得不告诉你们
Yeah, I remember I'd have to tell you
松开手去上课
to let go of each other and get to class.
你们当时总是握着手
You were always holding hands.
达内尔是我一生的挚爱
Darnell was the love of my life.
当他遇害时 他们就只是给了我们一面折好的旗帜
When he was killed, all they did was give us a folded flag,
向我们表示对他牺牲的感谢 在他的棺材上方鸣枪以示致敬
thanked us for his service, and shot some guns over his casket.
他应该受到更多尊重
He deserved more.
没有错
Yeah, he did.
再之后 我们的生活就崩溃了
After that, our lives just fell apart.
沙柯达伦在这个世界上最爱的就是她的爸爸了
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表