剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
变得顺从 这样他们就能控制他们
Docile so they could control them.
说真的 他们将东西放进水里
Seriously, they put something in the water supply.
还有疫苗
And then the vaccines.
他们还说我们疑神疑鬼
And they called us paranoid.
但是那疫苗不经意间给几个孩子超能力
But the vaccines inadvertently gave a few kids powers.
甘比上报有孩子展现出了超能力
Gambi reported kids who displayed abilities
那些孩子就被绑♥架♥了
And those kids were kidnapped.
听着爸爸 我知道 他告诉我了
Look, dad, i know. He told me.
他也告诉我他当时十分幼稚
And he also told me that he was extremely naive.
他以为自己是个好兵
He thought he was being a good soldier,
但是当他意识到到底发生了什么时
But when he realized what was actually happening,
他利用他对该计划的了解让他们停下脚步
He leveraged his knowledge of the program to make them stop.
那就可以原谅他做的一切吗
So that makes everything he did okay?
不 但是爸爸 他救了你
No, it doesn't make it okay, but, dad, he saved you
这么多年保护着你
And he protected you all those years.
他在乎你 拜托 你知道他在乎的
He cares. Come on, you know he does.
他竭尽全力纠正这一切
And he did everything he could to make things right.
有些事就是弥补不了的
Yeah, well, there are some things you can't make right.
听着
Well, look,
我们得找到那些孩子
We need to find those kids.
鉴于有人在悬赏捉拿你
And with the bounty on your head,
这会更难
That's gonna make things that much harder to get done.
- 快去睡觉吧 - 爸爸 听着
- Just get some sleep. - Dad, look.
我知道甘比做错了 但是我们需要他的帮助
I know gambi was wrong, but don't we need his help?
不 我不能跟甘比合作了
No, i can't work with gambi anymore!
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
Look, i'm sorry.
- 小人物 - 你好吗 杰
- Two-bits? - Hey. What's up, j?
很抱歉今天这么早打扰你
Hey, i'm sorry to bother you so early this morning like this,
但是我需要跟你谈一下 你有空吗
But, um, i needed to talk, man. You got a minute?
当然 进来吧
yeah, come on in.
好的 谢谢你
Oh, okay, thank you.
我做过很多不光彩的事情 杰
I done a lot of things i ain't proud of, j.
偷东西 贩毒
Stealing, selling drugs,
但是坏事之间还有区别呢
But there's wrong and then there's wrong, man.
你想说什么 小人物
what's on your mind, two-bits?
我昨晚看到你的一个学生被抓走了
i saw one of your students get snatched last night.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我觉得至少是你们的学生之一
Look, at least i think it was one of your students.
我是说 她穿着那身你们学校强制要求的
I mean, she was wearing one of them ugly-ass uniforms
丑校服 你知道吧
Y'all be making them wear, you know.
好吧 好吧 发生了什么
Okay, okay, what happened?
我看到她从那些混混手里买♥♥了绿光 然后就
I saw her get some green light from one of them corner boys, and then, um...
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是她吸毒之后
This gonna sound crazy, but after she took it,
有一瞬间 她看起来像是着火了一样
For a second, it looked like she caught on fire.
你说她着火是什么意思
What do you mean a??caught on firea???
杰 我是说 看起来她体内开始着火了
J, i mean, it looked like she was on fire from inside her body, man.
我知道听起来很疯狂 但是这就是我看到的
I know it sounds crazy, but that's what i saw.
只持续了一瞬间
Look, it only lasted a second,
之后 有两个穿黑衣服的男人
And after that, two men wearing black
从一个货车里面跳出来 抓走了她
Jumped out of this van and they grabbed her.
- 在哪发生的 - 三十四街跟奥格尔索普交叉口
- Where did this happen? - Uh, 34th and oglethorpe.
好的 从头来
Okay, start over.
告诉我到底发生了什么事 不要遗漏任何信息
Tell me exactly what happened. Don't leave anything out.
听说你死了
Heard you were dead.
以前是
I was.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我需要你提前赊给我两百万的可♥卡♥因♥
I'm gonna need you to front me two million in coke
还有四十万的大♥麻♥
And $400,000 in chronic.
自从绿光出现
Ever since green light hit,
我在弗里兰的生意一落千丈
My business in freeland has shrunken to almost nothing,
所以相信我 你的提议很诱人
So believe me when i tell you, your offer is tempting...
- 但是呢 - 我该怎么知道可以信任你
- But? - How do i know i can trust you?
你失踪了 然后回来想做
You disappear, then come back wanting to do business
比原来规模更大的生意
In much larger quantities than ever before,
想要卖♥♥掉人们已经不想买♥♥的货来赚佣金
On commission, for a product that people no longer buy.
提起来就像个陷阱 感觉也像
It sounds like a setup and it feels like a setup.
我没有给你设陷阱 我只想做生意
I'm not setting you up. I just wanna do business.
像我说的 所有人都想要绿光
Like i said, all people want is green light.
他们买♥♥不到了 只有一个供货商 他已经不在了
They can't get it. One supplier, and he's out.
我知道一件事就是 人们总要找个替代品
One thing i know is, folks got to do something to get by.
好吧
Yeah.
这批委托销♥售♥的产品数量太大了
That's a lot of product to be selling on commission.
这是什么
What is that?
我妈妈的地址
My mother's address.
你把你妈妈作为抵押品吗
You're putting up your mother's life as collateral?
我该怎么知道这是她的真实地址
How do i know it's really her address?
让你的人去查
Have your people check it out.
我可以等
I'll wait.
看来你这次是带着目标复活的
It appears you returned from the dead with a sense of purpose.
只要一切信息核实完毕 我们就成交
As long as everything checks out, we got a deal.
你真的要把你妈妈这样抵押掉吗 伙计
You really gonna put your moms up like that, man?
爸爸
hey, daddy.
早上好
Morning.
我听到之前有人说话
I heard voices earlier.
是的 有个朋友来访
Yeah, a friend came by.
他有件紧急的事情要聊一下
He had something to talk about that couldn't wait.
- 我需要你今天留在家里不去上学了 - 为什么
- I need you to stay home from school today. - What? Why?
抱歉 我现在没法解释原因
I'm sorry. I can't explain why right now.
爸爸 今天学生政♥府♥的比赛结果就出来了
Dad, the results from the student government race come in today.
好吧 我只需要你留在家里
Yeah, i just need you to stay home.
早上好
Hey. Morning.
爸爸让我今天在家不去学校
dad wants me to stay home from school today.
一般都是父母恳求孩子去上学 但我家不是这样
Usually, parents have to beg their kids to go to school, but not mine.
发生了什么事
Huh? What's going on?
珍妮弗在外面可能会不安全
It may not be safe for jennifer to be out and about.
可能不会有事
Now, it might be nothing,
但我想让你留在这里陪她 直到我可以确保安全
But i'd like you to stay with her until i can make sure.
这件事跟昨晚的事有关系吗
Does this have anything to do with last night?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 我得走了 等我发现更多消息我会给你打电♥话♥的
Look, i have to go. I'll call you when i find out more.
好吧 爸爸
All right. Dad...
注意安全
Be safe.
好的
Yeah.
打扰了 你见过我的朋友尼马吗
Excuse me? Have you seen my friend, neema?
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
打扰了 我可以在这里张贴传♥单♥吗
Excuse me, can i put this up?
这是什么
What is this?
我的朋友 尼马 她昨晚没有回家
My friend, neema, didn't come home last night.
她没有联♥系♥我 我就知道出事了
I knew something was wrong when she didn't call me.
我们每天都会联♥系♥四次
We talk, like, four times a day, every day.
然后她的父母打电♥话♥过来找她
And then her parents called looking for her.
没人知道她在哪
Nobody knew where she was.
- 也许她离家出走了 - 尼马从来不会离开我
- Maybe she ran away. - Neema would never run away from me.
你报♥警♥了吗
Have you been to the police?
什么
What?
她在嗑绿光
She was on green light.
所以 警♥察♥觉得浪费时间是吗
So, the police don't think it's worth their time?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会把你的传♥单♥贴起来
I'll put your flier up.
谢谢
Thanks.
这一切都太难接受了
this is all just too much.
我现在这样已经毁了我的生活
Being like this has already ruined my life.
你需要冷静下来 说真的
are you... You need to calm down. Seriously.
为什么没人听我说的话 我不想有这种能力
Why is nobody listening to me? I don't wanna have powers.
我也不想拯救世界 好吗
I don't wanna save the world. Okay?
好的 我听见你说的了
Okay, i hear you,
但是你在拒绝一件你不能完全理解的事情 珍
But you're rejecting something that you don't fully understand, jen.
就像我告诉你的 这是一份礼物 来自上帝的祝福
Like i told you, this is a gift, a blessing from god.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表