剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
I spend my whole day working the line
就是为了回家之后花一半工资
just so I can come home and give half my paycheck
来照顾你这个白化病吗
to taking care of your pale ass.
所以呢
So what?
你说呢 那是我的钱
"So what?" It's my money!
想想我之前还很开心 是个儿子 埃尔德里奇
To think, I was happy. "It's a boy, Eldridge."
我可以看你参加体育项目 教你开车
I was gonna watch you play sports, teach you how to drive a car.
可看看你 你甚至都不能顶着这张脸
Look at you, you can't even take your pale ass
走到前廊
out on the front porch.
- 我可以做其他人能做的任何事情 - 不 你不能
- I can do anything anybody else can do. - No, you can't.
- 是的 我可以 - 不 你不可以
- Yes, I can. - No, you can't!
- 是的 我可以 - 你不正常
- Yes, I can! - You ain't normal!
看看你 你不是黑人
Look at you. You ain't black.
你也不是白人 你什么都不是
You ain't white. You ain't nothing.
爸爸 别说了
Dad, don't!
怎么了 你有什么想说的吗
What... what, you got something you want to say, huh?
你给我坐下
Sit your pale ass down.
- 别说了 - 否则怎么样
- Stop it. - Or what, huh?
闭嘴
Shut up!
托拜厄斯
Tobias?
托拜厄斯
Tobias?
我看了不少有关克服童年阴影的东西
I've read about overcoming childhood stuff.
相信我 我们处理完这件事
Believe me, we handle this business,
你会犹如重生
you'll be a new man.
他在哪
Where is he?
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
没什么
Nothing much.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
爷爷
Grandpa.
爷爷怎么了
What about him?
我在完成一项学校作业
Well, I'm doing some research
要做些调查 关于家族史的
on a school project and it's about family histories.
爷爷工作中发现了一些奇怪的东西
Grandpa's work explored some strange stuff,
能力强化 失踪儿童之类的 我想要
like enhanced abilities, missing kids. I wanted...
没错 你爷爷对很多事
Yeah, your grandfather had a lot of wild ideas
有一堆疯狂的想法
about a lot of things.
我很抱歉 我知道谈论爷爷是个让你难受的话题 所以我很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry. I know talking about Grandpa is hard for you, so I'm sorry.
不
No.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你有权知道他的事情
You deserve to know who he was.
你的爷爷
Your grandfather...
他永远在做正确的事
he always did the right thing.
永远
Always.
我在你身上看到很多像他的地方
Yeah, I see a lot of him in you.
谢了 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
没事
Yeah.
谢谢你这么晚来见我
Thank you for seeing me so late.
你担任弗里兰公报的编辑多久了
How long have you been the editor of the Freeland Gazette?
40多年了
Over 40 years.
你爷爷是个好人
your grandfather was a good man.
还是一名优秀的记者
And a hell of a reporter.
我能为你做些什么
Now what can I do for you?
我一直在调查我爷爷的生平
So I have been doing research into my grandfather, right,
我可不可以问你一些问题
and I was wondering if I could ask you some questions?
那取决于你想问什么
Well, that depends on what you want to ask.
我想问一下揭露那些失踪儿童的事情
I wanted to ask about the expose on those missing kids.
我还有篇要登早报的
I have a story I need to work on
报道需要写
for the morning edition.
等等 我说错什么了吗
Wait, did I say something wrong?
- 我得走了 - 波先生
- I need to go. - Mr. Poe?
你该走了 马上
And you need to leave, now.
如果冒犯了你我很抱歉 我不是有意
I apologize if I offended you, but I didn't mean to...
小姐
Young lady,
出于对你爷爷的尊重
out of respect for your grandfather,
我说的礼貌些
I'm gonna say this nicely.
出去
Get out.
我拜读了你的作品
You know, I read up on you.
我听说你是为普通人的权利而奋斗的
I heard you were a champion for the common people.
作为一名警♥察♥ 你过于紧张了
Pretty jumpy for a cop.
你再这样接近我 会挨子弹的
You keep rolling up on me like that, you're gonna get shot.
你来自首的吗
You turning yourself in?
痴心妄想 警督
Wishful thinking, Inspector.
你制♥造♥了一堆麻烦
You've been causing a lot of problems.
而且你丝毫没有改变
And you ain't changed much.
你高估了改变
Change is overrated.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help, man.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
你需要的 就像以前一样
Yeah, you do, just like before.
也许这次更加需要
Maybe more this time.
毒品绿光已经失去控制了
The Green Light drug is out of control.
很多人吸毒过量
There's been so many overdoses,
急救人员都开始随身携带纳洛酮
the first responders started carrying naloxone.
我查到了一个在毒品网络顶端或者非常靠近的人
Got a name of a guy who's either at or near the top of the food chain.
乔伊·托雷多
Joey Toledo.
乔伊·托雷多
Joey Toledo?
- 他不是早就走了吗 - 不 他回来了
- Thought he was long gone. - No. He's back.
他全程参与绿光分销
He's all up in the Green Light.
如果你知道怎么找到他
Now if you know of a way to find him,
我不需要逮捕令
I don't need a warrant.
如果我决定这么做 我该怎么确定
If I decided to do that, how would I get a hold...
看看你的车里
Look in your car.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我是守旧派 这样更安全
Hey, I'm old-school. It's safer.
把这个当成黑霹雳的求救信♥号♥♥
Consider this the black signal.
好吧 你还是这么爱开玩笑
...Yeah. You still got jokes, huh?
而且你还是爱玩这种消失
And you still do that.
我听说你要以黑霹雳的身份回归了
So, I heard you've been trying go back as Black Lightning.
真不敢相信甘比告诉了你
I can't believe Gambi told you.
我们很担心你
We're worried about you.
我知道 但是 琳恩 不断有人受害
Yeah, but, Lynn, people are dying.
我最不愿意看到的事情就是人们受到伤害
And the last thing that I want is for people to get hurt.
但是他们不是我的当务之急
But they're not my priority...
你才是
you are.
所以究竟发生了什么
Now, what happened exactly?
她打伤了拉娜的手腕
She broke Lana's wrist.
我带她去找了两个医生才治好
I had to take her to two doctors to get this fixed.
而且老实说我付不起
And honestly I don't have that kind of money.
但是看起来他付得起
Look like he do, though.
我们应该按我说的去报♥警♥ 逮捕她
We should have called the police like I said, have her ass arrested.
好了 我们需要冷静下来
Okay, we... we need to calm down.
你什么意思 叫我们冷静
What the hell you mean, "calm down"?
吉娜 我说了 我可以搞定
Gina, I told you, I got this.
好吧你来
Well, get it.
因为在我看来 这个人想装作什么都没发生的样子
'Cause it seems like to me this man want to pretend like ain't nothin' happened.
- 不 我没有那么说 - 他甚至都没有
- No, I'm not saying that. - He didn't even...
女士们 女士们
Ladies. Ladies.
我理解你们的怒火 我确实理解
I understand you're upset, I really do.
作为一个女人和一位妈妈
And as a woman and a mother,
我知道最重要的就是孩子的安全
I know there is nothing more important than the safety of our kids.
我不知道到底发生了什么
Now, I don't know what did or didn't happen,
但是相信我 我们会为女儿的行为承担全部责任
but trust me, we will take full responsibility for our daughter's actions.
请进
Come in, please.
请
Please.
真的吗
...Oh, yeah?
我还以为吉娜会扯下她的耳环 然后在她脸上抹油示♥威♥
I thought Gina was going to tear off her earrings and grease up her face.
谈到家人时 我从不开玩笑 皮尔斯先生
When it comes to my family, I do not play, Mr. Pierce.
我会跟你斗争的
I will fight you.
是 我明白
Yeah, I see.
我想我们应该走了
Well, I guess we should get going.
谢谢你 琳恩 还有皮尔斯先生 谢谢你
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表