剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
我说了
Like I said,
我不打无准备的仗
I didn't come unprepared.
使劲震那孩子
Zap the kid hard.
这就能让它的种植体短路 他又会瘫痪
It'll short-out his implant. He'll be paralyzed again.
听着 杰夫 我知道你对这个孩子的感情 但现在不是时候
Look, Jeff, I know how you feel about the kid, but this is not the time.
反恐特警组马上就进来了 进来就要开枪了
SWAT's about to come in, the bullets are gonna start flying.
怎么回事
What was that?
那是什么
What was that?
快点 走 快
Now! Move. Now!
我不准备后退
I'm not looking to go backwards.
希望这是真的
I pray that's true.
因为我再也不想见到这样的你了
'Cause I don't ever wanna see you like that again, ever.
发生了什么 爸爸
What happened, Dad?
杰夫
Jeff?
我们除掉了这个超能力黑人
We took this super-negro out.
见鬼
Oh, no!
他死了 你个蠢货
He's dead, you idiot.
我说了活捉 你听不懂吗
What about "alive" didn't you understand?
现在不厉害了吧
Not so hot, now, huh?
至少我终于能看到这个小丑是谁了
At least I can finally see who this clown is.
快走
Go, go.
好 爸爸 我们起来吧
All right, come on, Dad. We gotta get up.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 醒醒
Dad. Dad, wake up.
不 爸爸 醒醒
No, Dad, wake up!
爸爸 醒醒
Dad, wake up.
做点什么啊 爸爸 醒醒
Do something! Dad, wake up!
发生了什么
What was that?
是珍妮弗
It was Jennifer.
不管珍妮弗做了什么 都让她再做一遍
Whatever Jennifer did, tell her to do it again.
使劲点
Hard.
加油 珍 再来一次
Come on, Jen. One more time.
电击他 再一次电击他
Shock him. Shock him one more time.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你成功了 珍 他回来了
You did it, Jen. He's back.
安妮莎 从这里带你♥爸♥到里屋去吧
Anissa, take your dad through there to the back room.
琳恩 你的手♥机♥给我 珍 你的也是
Lynn, let me have your phone. Jen, you too.
- 小心 小心 - 听我说
- Watch out, watch out. - Listen.
那边水池子下面有一个锤子
There's a hammer under the sink in there
希望你用它来把手♥机♥敲碎
I wa you to use it to smash these phones
然后用水冲 好吗
and then run them under the water. Okay?
美国安♥全♥局♥能用手♥机♥追踪我们
The ASA can track us through those phones.
把他轻点放下
Put him down gently.
医疗用品呢
Where are the medical supplies?
- 在衣柜里 - 好吧
- They're in the closet. - Okay.
我会把这里设定为监控摄像头 卫星什么都看不到的
I'm gonna cloak this place against all surveillance, satellite, you name it.
现在在房♥子里我们是安全的 只要不出去就行
We're safe inside the house for now. We just need to stay inside.
- 好 手♥机♥都毁了 - 好 接下俩呢
- All right, phones are toast. - All right, cool. What's next?
立刻帮我把你♥爸♥的制♥服♥脱下去
Just help me get your father out of this suit, right now.
死了
Dead?
有些学生听说他死了
Some of the students heard someone say he was dead.
还有一个学生见到了另一个超能力者
Another student claimed to have seen the other meta,
雷电 她背着他的尸体出了学校
Thunder, carrying his body from the school.
找到黑霹雳的尸体
Find Black Lightning's body.
不管生死 都把雷电给我带来
Bring me Thunder, dead or alive.
就算是毁掉弗里兰也行
I don't care if you have to burn down Freeland to do it.
这个实验
This experiment...
不能失败
cannot fail!
拉塔维亚斯
Latavious.
你相信复活吗
Now do you believe in the Resurrection?
我会爆了你的头 你个混♥蛋♥
I will blow your head off, you mother...
恶魔发牌
The Devil deals the cards.
给我坐下
Sit your ass down.
我真的很讨厌未了结的问题
I really hate loose ends,
我想感谢你处理掉武器制♥作♥师
so I wanna thank you for taking care of the weapons maker.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们为了获得一席之地 杀死了伊芙夫人
We killed Lady Eve to get a seat.
现在我们只需要除掉普罗克 然后全盘皆赢了
Now we just have to take care of Proctor and we'll own the whole damn table.
拉塔维亚斯
So, Latavious...
可以开始了吗
shall we begin?
可以 老大
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表