剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
但这不是一个错误
But it isn't one mistake.
这事关你的名声
It's your reputation.
你整个的犯罪生涯是建立在九年前
Your entire criminal career was built on the belief
当人能奈何黑霹雳是你杀了他的
that you killed Black Lightning nine years ago,
基础上建立的 这就像是你在简历上撒了谎
when nobody else could. It's... it's like you lied on your resume.
黑霹雳之死就是你的名片
Black Lightning's death was your calling card,
而现在人们开始觉得他们被骗了
and now people are beginning to feel like they've been deceived,
这触碰到了我的底线
and it's messing with my bottom line.
有人交给我保护费
I got people paying up on protection,
那可以抵消任何收入损失
and that's offsetting any lost revenue.
而我将一劳永逸的除掉黑霹雳
And I'm gonna take Black Lightning out, once and for all.
你当时都无法除掉黑霹雳
How am I supposed to believe
现在我又如何能够相信
that you can take out Black Lightning now,
你现在能除掉黑霹雳
when you couldn't take him out then?
除此之外 你还闹出了不少动静
And on top of that, you're making a lot of noise.
你的人开枪打了一个牧师
Your men shot a reverend
让一个孩子瘫痪了
and paralyzed a kid.
他们说那个孩子能去参加奥♥运♥会
They were talking about that kid going to the Olympics.
他才去不了奥♥运♥会
He wasn't going to no Olympics.
他现在是肯定
Well, he isn't now.
去不了了
And that's for sure.
你得将黑霹雳除掉
You-- you need to take Black Lightning out,
快点处理好这件事
and button this thing up quick.
我不会指教你如何管理你的团伙
I'm not gonna tell you how to run your crew,
但是要是我是你 我会用那
but if I were you, I would use some of that
白化病魔法来搞定他
albino magic to get it done.
因为你要是不这么做的话
Because if you don't,
我的合伙人会把你磨碎
my partners are gonna turn you into dust.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
很好
Good.
很高兴看到你恢复正常 伯纳德
I'm glad to see you're back on your feet, Bernard.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
他没事
He's fine.
要知道你真的吓到我了
You know you really gave me a scare.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我们受到了一份来自董事会的电子邮件
We got an e-mail from the board.
说伯纳德要被开除
Says Bernard's gonna get expelled.
我们想要求你再给你机会
We wanted to ask for a second chance.
伯纳德从未惹麻烦
Bernard's never been in any trouble,
他刚刚收到了四个大学的录取通知书
and he just got acceptance letters from four colleges.
这会让所有的机会都泡汤的
This is gonna mess everything up.
伯纳德哪也不会去
Bernard's not going anywhere...
他要去上大学
But to college.
- 我保证 - 谢谢你
- I promise. - Thank you.
伯纳德 我要知道你从哪弄的那些毒品
Now, Bernard, um, I do need to know where you got those drugs.
别这样 皮尔斯先生 我不是告密者
Come on, Mr. Pierce, I ain't no snitch.
你必须得说 告诉他
Yes, you are. Tell him.
我是从一个街区的一个人手里拿的
I, uh, I got it from this dude in the neighborhood,
叫罗纳德·怀特
uh, Ronald Wright.
他说第一口免费
He said the first taste was free.
- 未来在哪 - 就在这
- Where's the future? - It's right here.
这是谁的生活
Whose life is this?
是我的
It's mine.
你将如何度过一生
What're you gonna do with it?
我会竭尽全力过好这一生
I'mma live it by any means necessary.
你将如何度过一生
What're you gonna do with it?
我会竭尽全力过好这一生
I'mma live it by any means necessary.
我们会解决的
We're gonna figure this out.
- 谢谢你 皮尔斯校长 - 没事
- Thank you, principal Pierce. - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没关系
You're welcome.
董事会是绝对不会让伯纳德呆在加尔菲尔德的
The board will never let Bernard stay at Garfield.
附加条款规定那由我来决定
The bylaws clearly state that it's my decision.
你看起来更关心董事会是怎么想的
You know, you seem a bit more concerned
而不是什么对这个孩子来说是最好的
about what the board wants than what's good for these kids.
告诉董事会这是我自己的决定
Tell the board that it's my decision and my decision alone.
我和你一样在乎加菲尔德
I care about Garfield as much as you,
而且我是副校长不是你秘书
and I'm the vice principal, not your secretary.
所以你要是想让董事会知道什么事 自己告诉他们去
So if you want the board to know something, you should tell them yourself.
喂
Yeah?
流入学校的毒品
The drugs that came into the school
源头是一个叫罗纳德·怀特的人
came from a guy named Ronald Wright.
- 真的吗 - 怎么了
- Really? - What?
我现在就看着怀特先生的尸体
I'm looking at Mr. Wright's body right now.
你说他的尸体是什么意思
What do you mean his body?
他死了 在死于绿光用药过量
He's dead. Od'd on green light.
很明显 怀特先生没有遵守作为毒贩的第一准则
Evidently, Mr. Wright didn't follow the number one rule of being a drug dealer,
不要吸自己的货
"don't get high on your own supply."
你从昨晚那个毒贩子嘴里问出了什么
What'd you get from that dealer last night?
他的分销商叫两角五
His distributor is a guy named two-bits.
就像抱抱熊吗
Is that like huggy bear?
你今天挺愿意开玩笑的嘛
You got jokes today.
你要知道毒贩子都吸毒过量了就坏事了
You know things are bad when drug dealers are od-ing.
事实上 我认识两点 我跟他一起长大
I actually know two-bits. I grew up with him.
他比我小一点
I mean, he was a bit younger than me,
但是我曾经和他很要好
but I used to know him pretty well.
你在有什么想法
What're you thinking?
我想这事还会继续恶化
I'm thinking this is gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.
轻点
Easy.
轻点 慢点
Easy. Easy. Easy.
做得好
Good job.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好 这很简单
Yeah. Yeah. This is easy.
好的 我给你拿个毛巾
All right, I'll get you a towel.
我不知道他们为什么要引导那个孩子做康复
I don't know why they're leading that boy on like that.
他还是有可能再次走路的
There's a chance he might walk.
他的脊髓几乎被切断了 为什么要给她希望
His spinal cord was nearly severed. Why get his hopes up?
他那么年轻真的可惜了
It's a shame. He's so young.
嘿
Hey!
你有毛病吧
What the hell is your problem?
怎么了
What?
他能听到你说话
He can hear you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
他们怎么想没关系 他们不了解我
Look, it don't matter what they think. They don't know me.
我会好起来的
I'mma be all right.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
你对我撒谎 你告诉我黑霹雳死了
You lied to me. You told me Black Lightning was dead.
你告诉我你自己看到了尸体
You said you personally saw the body.
我以为 我是说我看到
I thought-- I mean, I saw--
听着 我没时间听你撒谎 发生了什么
look, I don't have time for your lies. What happened?
黑霹雳跌进的河里流出了一具尸体
The body came out of the river where Black Lightning fell.
能有多少人掉进那个河里啊
How many people could've fallen into that river?
我以为就是他了
I thought it was him.
你说你认为是什么意思
What do you mean you thought?
我上司把河里的那具尸体送进火葬场了
My boss put the body from the river in the crematorium.
他穿的像地球 火与风合唱团吗
Was he dressed like earth, wind and fire?
什么
What?
你上司火葬的那具尸体是不是穿得像默里斯·怀特一样
Was the body your boss put in the fire dressed like Maurice white?
默里斯·怀特(Maurice White)地球 火与风合唱团成员
你亲眼看到黑霹雳的尸体被火化了吗
Did you personally see Black Lightning's body burn or not?
我现在形式严峻
My entire situation's in jeopardy,
就因为你你拿钱没办事
because you didn't do what you was paid to do.
你本该确认黑霹雳死亡
You were supposed to confirm Black Lightning's death.
既然黑霹雳没死
Well, since Black Lightning ain't dead,
你欠我一条命
you owe me a death.
什么
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表