剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
Give me some time. I'll find out where he lives.
- 谢谢你能来 - 你说有紧急事件
- Thanks for coming. - You said it was an emergency.
是的
It is.
- 你♥爸♥爸知道你在这吗 - 不知道 他说我们不能详细你
- Your father know you're here? - No. He said we can't trust you.
他说的对
That's fair.
那你为什么还来
So, why'd you come?
因为我想亲自确认一下
Because I wanted to determine that for myself.
你们两个之前发生了什么
What happened between you two?
很久之前我做了一件很糟糕的事情
I did something very bad a long time ago.
还有一些事情我本该一早就告诉你♥爸♥爸的
And there was stuff I should've told your father before now.
他不相信我 是因为我对他隐瞒了很久
He doesn't trust me because I held out on him for so long.
我不怪他
I can't blame him.
但是我想弥补我的过错 不仅是和他 也是
But I just want to make things right, not just with him, but...
因为你的良知
With your conscience?
但也因为人们正处于危险之中
But also, because people are in danger.
我以前曾是一名侦查员
I used to work as a sort of a scout.
侦查员 为谁当侦查员
A scout? A scout for who?
替一些我认识的坏人当侦查员
For some people I now know are very bad.
我帮助他们发觉有能力的年轻人
I helped them find young people with abilities.
你是说 有像我一样超能力的年轻人吗
You mean, young people like me with powers?
是的
Yes.
而刚刚我看到一个三十年前我发掘的一个男孩的尸体
And I just saw the body of one of the boys that I helped find 30 years ago.
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
和几个其他的尸体一起
Along with several others.
求你了 现在先不要告诉你♥爸♥爸
Please. Don't tell your father just yet.
听着 安娜莎
Listen... Anissa.
我已经告诉你♥爸♥爸 我以前效力的人在抓捕黑霹雳
I told your father that the people I used to work for are hunting Black Lightning.
我觉得你们两个外出助人都是不安全的
I don't think it's safe for either of you to be out.
在我的一生中 我做了一些也目睹了一些非常糟糕的事情
I have seen and done some terrible things in my life,
但是那个实验室里的景象在我脑海里挥之不去
but I can't get out of my head what I saw at that lab.
黑霹雳是唯一一个可以揭露他们所作所为
Black Lightning's the only one who can expose what's been done
并把他们绳之以法的人
and bring these people to justice.
能请你告诉他吗
Will you please tell him?
好的
Yes.
安娜莎
Anissa...
不论你们如何看待我 我一直会关心你
Regardless of what you all may think of me, I will always care about you,
和你的家庭
and your family.
我会不惜一切去保护你们
And I would do anything to protect you.
这个是给你的
This is for you.
注意安全
Be safe.
她的凝视虽沉默但却震慑人心*
? Her stare's silent she ain't running ?
我刚刚见到一位非凡女人*
? I just witnessed a phenomenal woman ?
我知道她会消除男女分歧*
? I know she here to clear up division ?
并为女人重新赢回尊重*
? and put respect back into women ?
她为了肯尼卡 桑德拉和艾丽卡·加纳而战*
? she did it for kanika and Sandra and Erica garner ?
也为了所有天使般的女人*
? and all our angels ?
爸爸
Dad.
是时候了
It's about time.
她拥有黑人女孩特有魔力*
? Black girl magic she do wonders ?
霹雳和闪电如影随形*
? where there's lightning there's thunder ?
她的凝视虽沉默但却震慑人心*
? her stare's silent she ain't running ?
对不起我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
甘比叔叔给我这套装逼
Uncle gambi gave it to me.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
爸爸 我知道你说过我们不能相信他
Dad, look, I know you said we can't trust him,
但是他给我这套装备是因为他想让我安全
but he gave me this because he wants me to be safe.
他关心我们 关心我们所有人
He cares. About all of us.
安娜莎 这是我和他的事
Anissa, this is between him and me.
现在如果你已经了解了整件事情
Now if you knew the whole story...
听着 我足够了解这件事了
Look, I know enough.
他不应该说不该说的话 这 大错特错了
He didn't tell you something he should have, and that... it was wrong.
但是珍妮弗感觉你也这么做了
But Jennifer feels like you did the same thing.
不 这是完全不同的
No. It's completely different.
是嘛
Is it?
这并不重要
It's not important.
现在 安妮莎 你必须知道
Now, Anissa, you need to know...
我们要追捕的不只是少年犯或者破坏法律的毒贩
The guys we're going after are not just gangbangers or dealers breaking the law,
他们无视法律
they are beyond the law.
因此 如果我们除掉他们的实验室
So, if we take down their lab...
你是说 等我们除掉他们的实验室
You mean, when we take down their lab.
等我们除掉他们的实验室 就像是宣战了
When we take down their lab, it's like declaring war.
可能情况会越来越糟 很严重的
Things could go south. Big time.
如果情况糟糕 就不用管我 我希望你自保
If they do, don't worry about me. I want you to save yourself.
跑走 多活一天 你明白吗
Run. Live for another day. Do you understand?
明白 我明白此时多严重
Yes. I understand how serious this moment is.
我们去试试你的新制♥服♥
Let's take your new outfit out for a test drive.
嘿
Hey.
停下
Stop right there.
你说我准备好说话时候再说
You said when I was ready to talk, I could.
喂 我不知道你朋友家里怎么做的 但在这个家里
Hey. I don't know what goes on in your friends' families, but in this family,
翻白眼或者和家长冷战的小姑娘
young ladies who roll their eyes or give their parents the silent treatment
是那些可以开始自己负责交话费的姑娘了
are young ladies who can start paying their own phone bills.
坐下
Sit down.
听着 并没有什么合适的时机可以告诉你
Look, there was no right time to tell you.
很抱歉我们伤害了你
And I am sorry that we hurt you.
但你必须知道 当父母
But you need to know, that being a parent,
有时候 我们必须不征求你的同意就做决定
sometimes, we have to make decisions without consulting you,
还要希望 祈祷这决定是对的
and hope and pray that they're the right ones.
这次决定就错了
You didn't this time.
你和爸爸总是说相信我
You and dad always tell me that you trust me.
我知道你想说什么 听着 亲爱的
I know where this is going. Look, honey...
我们不能在你小时候告诉你 不然你就说出去了
We couldn't have you blurt out the wrong thing when you were little.
后来 就觉得你没必要知道
Later, it wasn't worth you knowing
因为你父亲已经不是黑霹雳了
because your father had stopped being Black Lightning.
他回归的唯一原因是为了从汽车旅馆救出你和你姐姐
The only reason he came back was to get you and your sister out of that motel.
为什么你不告诉我 我也会有超能力呢
Why didn't you tell me that I was going to get powers, too?
我们也不知道的啊 宝贝
We didn't know, baby.
我们都不知道杰夫是怎么得到超能力的
We didn't know how Jeff got his powers,
但我们确实知道他不是遗传的 所以为什么你会有
but we did know he didn't inherit them. So why would you?
我感觉自己像个怪物
I feel like a freak.
不不 你并不是
No. No. No, you're not.
谁会想跟我在一起啊
Who's going to want to be with me?
嘿
Hey.
我爱上了你父亲
I fell in love with your father.
你们离婚就是因为这个吧
That's why you broke up, isn't it?
妈妈 跟我说实话吧
Mom, tell me the truth.
你和爸爸离婚是不是因为这个
Is that why you and dad got divorced?
是的
Yes.
但你父亲一直都没离开过
But your father has always been there for us.
他要是没有超能力 你们俩现在还能在一起
If he didn't have powers, you two would still be together.
安妮莎和希诺阿也是一样
So would Anissa and Chenoa.
妈妈 我不是安妮莎
Mom, I'm not Anissa.
我不想拯救世界
I don't want to save the world.
我想去参加毕业舞会 上大学
I want to go to prom, and college,
结婚生子
and get married, and have babies.
我还能生孩子吗
Can I even have kids?
我不
I don't...
你也不知道
You don't know.
对吧
Do you?
宝贝 我真的韩抱歉
Oh, baby, no. I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
好 要是他不出现呢
All right, so what if he doesn't show up?
不 我们把那个黑心律师吓坏了
No, we scared the... out of that crooked lawyer.
确实
We did.
他清楚自己要是撒谎 我们还会去找他
Yeah, he knows that we'll pay him another visit if he lied.
如果他说马丁代理人今晚会来这 他就会来
So if he said Martin proctor will be here tonight, he'll be here.
好
All right.
他出现了
There he is.
好
Okay.
你好 嗯
- Hello. Yeah. -
真希望知道他在说什么
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表