剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
不 拜托 别这样 我得去那扇门那里
No, please, let's not do this. I just need to get through that door.
你想都别想
You ain't getting up in here.
我想按照正确的方式做
I tried to do it the right way.
你看见他了么
Do you see him?
- 他去哪里了 - 走 快走
- Where'd he go? - Move! Move!
在那里
Right there!
他去哪里了
Where'd he go?
他在哪儿
Where he at?
快来 快来 快点
Come on! Come on! Hurry!
嘿 你 穿西服的
You, in the suit,
呆在原地别动
stay right where you are.
把手放到我们能看到的地方
Put your hands where we can see 'em!
不准动
Do not move.
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
他说了 趴在地上
He said, "Get on the ground!"
快他妈趴在地上
You get your black ass on the ground.
你没被打中或者沦落到
You are lucky you didn't get shot
什么旅馆房♥间
or end up in some motel room right now,
被灌了药轮着来真是走运
all drugged up and being passed around!
好了 你做的太过了
All right, you're going too far with it.
不 没有 这每天都发生
No, I'm not. It's happening every day.
再加上 你骗我了
Plus, you lied to me.
你说你是去一个小房♥子参加派对 而不是100的俱乐部
You said you were going to a small house party, not Club 100.
如果我说是去100的俱乐部 你会让我出来么
Well, if I'd said Club 100, would you have still let me go?
- 不 - 那不就对了
- Uh, no. - Right.
因为你本身就不该去
Because your fast ass shouldn't be going there anyway.
你知道为什么叫100俱乐部么 珍妮佛
You know why they call it "Club 100" Jennifer?
因为那里的人 都是混帮派的
Because that's all who hang there. Gang members.
你们只想让我好好上学 跑田径
Well, all you guys want me to do is go to school, run track,
给其他女生做榜样
and "set a good example for the other girls."
什么时候这成坏事了
When did that become a bad thing?
我不是爸爸 不是你 我也不是加菲尔德女王
I'm not Dad! I'm not you, and I'm not the Queen of Garfield.
不不 这不是关于爸爸或者是我
No, no, this is not about Dad or me
或者是他们在学校里给你起的外号♥
or some silly name they call you at school.
关键在于 你明明没长大
It's about the fact that you're trying
却非要装作长大了
to act grown when clearly you're not.
你现在咋这么婊气十足
Why are you being such a bitch right now?
你再敢叫我一次婊♥子♥
Call me a bitch one more time.
我下次不告诉你了 怎么样
I just won't tell you next time. How about that?
你这次也没告诉我
You didn't tell me this time.
你在这个房♥子里瑟瑟发抖 因为你怕了
You came up in this house shaking because you were so scared.
我就是这么知道的 现在 你又装作
That's what told me. Now you want to act all cool
这只不过是 什么冒险
like it was just, what, some great adventure?
好了 我压力太大
All right, I'm already stressed out.
- 这会儿没法跟你说 - 好吧
- I can't with you right now. - Okay.
- 手♥机♥给我 - 你的手♥机♥别想拿回来了
- Give me my phone, please. - Okay, you're not getting your phone.
安妮莎
Anissa.
黑衣服 如果有人知道
Dark clothes. If anyone has any information...
我不是在说100俱乐部的
I'm not here to talk about Club 100.
我们在这里 因为两位警官
We are here because two police officers
在执行公务保护社区时
were viciously attacked tonight
被人凶狠的袭击了
while on the job protecting and serving this community,
就这么简单
plain and simple.
证人说 很可能有黑闪电参与
Witnesses say it looked a lot like Black Lightning was involved
100俱乐部的这起事故
at the incident at Club 100.
这是假新闻
That's fake news...
这不是游戏 这是真的 珍
This is not a game. This is real, Jen.
我们在找一个黑人男性
We are looking for a regular, human, black male,
极有可能有药物依赖
who was probably hyped up on drugs.
这个袭击者要为袭击
This assailant is responsible for an attack
两位弗利兰的优秀警♥察♥负责 而不是
on two of Freeland's finest officers, not some...
我以为你不逞英雄了
I thought you were done being a hero.
我没有
I am.
看上去可不像那么回事
Doesn't look like it.
谢谢帮我缝合伤口
Thanks for stitching me up.
幸运的是 只是皮肉伤
Luckily, it's just a flesh wound.
感觉可不像皮肉伤
It doesn't feel like a flesh wound.
9年
Nine years...
我九年都没有想过使用我的能力了
It has been nine years since I've even come close to using my powers.
而在那些就年里我跟你说过这个城市需要你
And each of those nine years I've told you this city needs you.
下一步怎么办
So what's next?
什么 你是说黑霹雳 没有下一步了
What? If you mean Black Lightning, there is no "next."
我的女儿是安全的
No, my daughter is safe.
你记得你为什么成为黑霹雳了吗
Do you remember why you became Black Lightning?
你想跟人们带来希望
You wanted to give the people hope.
你想让外面的邪恶势力有畏惧的东西
You wanted the evil that's out there to have something to fear.
现在他们无所畏惧
Right now there's nothing to fear
黑暗势力就像瘟疫一样在这座城市肆虐
and evil's running rampant like a plague through this city,
甚至是这个世界
hell, through this world.
好吧
Okay. You know what?
我们别在这儿说些没用的
Let's cut through the poetry and just talk real.
现在 黑霹雳的目标是杀死托拜厄斯
Now, the purpose of Black Lightning was to kill Tobias
因为他将我父亲的文章塞进他的喉咙里直到他死
for literally shoving my father's articles down his throat until he died.
然后是因为犯罪头目 腐♥败♥的政客
Then it was because of crime bosses, crooked politicians,
随便什么底层的街头恶棍
every small-time street thug
偷了钱包 抢劫了商店
that had snatched a purse or robbed a store.
看到没 没有个头儿的 甘比
You see, there's no end, Gambi.
黑霹雳的职责就是个无底洞
There's no bottom for Black Lightning.
而这一切的输家 就是我
And the only loser in all of it is... me.
我感觉我和琳恩在为
I feel like Lynn and I are making room
和解的可能做退步
for a possibility of a reconciliation.
你听到我说的没 我有机会重组我的家庭
Do you hear me? I have a shot at putting my family back together.
绝不能让黑霹雳危害这一切
Black Lightning is not gonna jeopardize that.
我爱琳恩和孩子们
I love Lynn and those girls,
但是我们知道这一天会来临的
but we knew this day would come.
杰斐逊 你十二岁的时候我就认识你了
Jefferson, I've known you since you were 12 years old.
你就像我的儿子一样 所以我必须告诉你真♥相♥
You're like my son, so I have to tell you the truth.
你给琳恩许下的承诺用心良苦
The promise you made Lynn was well-intentioned,
但是总有过期的那一天
but it always had an expiration date.
杰夫 亲爱的
Jeff, baby...
我再也受不了了 杰夫
I can't do this anymore, Jeff.
我不能和我的女儿待在那里 看你残害自己
I can't stay here with the girls and just watch you kill yourself.
我向你保证 不会再这样了
I promise, no more.
有趣的问题是 为什么他就是义务警员
See, that's a curious question. Why is he a vigilante
而其他社区中有超能力的人
while other communities have folks with superpowers,
却一下子变成了英雄
and all of a sudden, they're heroes?
这就显示出在这个国家近400年的历史里是如何
This shows you how, in this country of nearly 400 years...
嘿
Hey.
我开车过来的时候还在想你的
You know, I was just thinking about you on the drive over here.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
那些不该跟前妻说的事
Things you are not supposed to say to your ex-wife.
一切都还好吧
Everything okay?
是的 我来这儿就是为了安抚珍妮弗
Yeah. I just came over to calm Jennifer down.
她吓得不轻
She was pretty shaken up.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
混乱发生时她正在100俱乐部
She was at Club 100 when that mess went down.
- 她在场啊 - 我们想给你打电♥话♥来着
- She was there? - We tried calling you.
我们甚至打给了学校那里
We even tried calling the school.
我想我们的心情算是平复了
I think we've managed to calm ourselves down,
但是听起来真的很吓人
but it was scary hearing it, though.
该死的 董事会束缚住了我的手脚
Damn. The board had me hemmed up.
他们想要
I mean, they're trying to...
无所谓了 无所谓了
It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
我跟你说 这俩女孩儿
I tell you, these girls...
一个被捕一个偷去俱乐部
I mean, one of 'em gets arrested, the other's sneaking into clubs.
虽然当时很吓人也很危险 珍妮弗只是在叛逆期有些表现
As scary and dangerous as it was, Jennifer was just being a teenager.
别往心里去 也别有世界末日快到了的想法
Don't take it personal and don't start having catastrophic thoughts.
- 很难不那么想 - 我同意
- Yeah, well, it's hard not to. - I agree.
当我想到有可能发生什么的时候
When I think about what could have happened,
我整个人都不舒服
it makes me sick to my stomach.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表