剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
我在走路
Walking.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
不可思议
It's amazing.
这就是个奇迹
A miracle, actually.
我真的为你感到高兴
Really happy for you.
看起来你还为自己换了新造型
It seems like you have yourself a new look.
我想你很快就会回到学校 对吗
So, uh, I guess this means you'll be coming back to school soon, right?
不是的 兄弟
Nah, man.
不会了 我坐在轮椅上的时候 斯内克对我像对微不足道的泥土一般 所以
Nah, snakes treated me like dirt when I was in that chair, so...
我不这样看
I don't think so.
好吧 听着 我知道你过得不容易
Okay, look. I know you've had a hard time,
但是这并不意味着你应该抛弃学业
but that doesn't mean you should abandon your education.
兄弟 你真的
Man, are you, uh...
你现在真的要和我谈论学业问题吗
You're really gonna do the whole education pitch right now?
真的吗
Really?
很高兴和你谈话 皮先生
Good talk, Mr. P.
- 我希望你能改变心意 - 我不会改变的
- I hope you change your mind. - I won't.
听着 让我问你一些事情
Look, let me ask you something.
你做了什么手术才可以重新站起来的
What kind of procedure got you back on your feet?
你为什么想知道
Why you wanna know?
虽然我很高兴看到你可以重新走路
Well, because while I'm very happy that you're walking,
但是我们都知道是有人拉关系才使你手术成功的
we both know that someone pulled the strings to make that happen.
我只想确认没有人因此利用你
And I wanna make sure you're not being taken advantage of.
兄弟 你真是井底之蛙 不是吗
Man, you really are in your own little world, huh?
我又可以重新走路了 兄弟
I'm walking, bruh.
这怎么是有人利用我呢
How is that takin' advantage of me?
你知道吗 住手吧
And you know what? Stop.
停止这种代理父亲的戏码
Stop with that surrogate daddy act.
你根本不在乎我
You don't care about me.
我只不过是又一个
I was just another little, poor kid from Freeland
能让你在大家面前炫耀的弗里兰的穷小子而已
for you to parade around in front of everybody
你只是借此让自己和加菲尔德看着有面子
to make you and Garfield look good.
- 并不是这样的 - 是的 就是这样的
- That is so not true. - Yes, it is!
当我不能再奔跑的时候
As soon as my black ass couldn't run no more,
你在哪里
where were you?
你甚至都不肯让你的女儿靠近我
You wouldn't even let your daughter near me.
未来在哪里 皮先生
Where is the future, Mr. P?
就在这
It's right here.
- 又重新走路了 - 是的
- Walking? - Yes.
并且没有借助任何辅助工具 没有拄拐 没有带支架
With no kind of assistance. No cane, no braces.
我曾经听说过给老鼠移植成段的脊骨
I've read about implants in rats with severed spines,
但是我想距离成功给人类移植还需要很长时间
but I thought we were a long way from putting those in a human being,
更不用说给一个弗里兰的穷小子做手术了
let alone a poor teenager from Feland.
这是价值亿万美元的技术 对吗
It's a billion-dollar technology, right?
最少价值亿万美金
At least.
这肯定是普罗克特和美国安♥全♥局♥搞的鬼
It stinks of Proctor and the ASA.
这又是在年轻黑人孩子身上做实验的项目
Just another experiment being run on some young black kid.
我在新闻上又找到一个失踪的孩子
I found one more in the newspaper archive.
好吧 那现在总共有42个孩子失踪了
Okay, that's a total of 42 kids missing.
包括内玛
Plus Neema.
等一下 你只看到了36个吊舱 对不对
Wait, you only saw three dozen pods, right?
难道这意味着七个孩子已经死了吗
Does that mean seven are dead?
我不知道 杰弗逊
I have no way to know that, Jefferson.
使他们一直保持稳定状态十分不易
It can't be easy keeping them stable,
尤其是他们还要转移这些孩子
especially if they have to move them.
我们需要赶在美国安♥全♥局♥之前找到这些孩子
We need to find these kids before the ASA
- 我们要再次确定他们的位置 - 是啊
- decides to relocate them again. - Yeah.
抓住普罗克特对我们来讲是关停这项目的最好的办法
Catching Proctor is the best way for us to shut this down.
好吧 如果我们对哈利勒的判断是正确的
Well, if we're right about Khalil,
那么他或许可以带我们找到普罗克特
he might lead me to Proctor.
我是说 他可能不会知道这么多
I mean, he might not know enough not to.
我又找到了另一个可寻线索
And I've got one more lead to follow up on.
希达尔戈 武器制♥造♥商
Hidalgo, the weapons maker.
什么 那个骗了你的家伙吗
What? The guy who lied to you?
都是我的过失 我不会重蹈覆辙
My mistake. I won't make it again.
现在普罗克特可能不会放弃寻找黑霹雳
Now, Proctor won't have given up on finding Black Lightning.
即便他觉得你不是黑霹雳 我也敢打赌他觉得你认识黑霹雳
And even if he thinks you're not him, I bet he thinks you know him.
他会监视你的
He'll be watching.
他也会寻找闪电的 安妮莎 要小心
And he'll be looking for Thunder, too, Anissa, so be careful.
甘比
Oh, Gambi?
- 普罗克特也会四处搜寻你的 - 是啊
- Proctor'll be looking for you, too. - Yeah.
但是我这老骨头也不能拯救世界
But this old man's not gonna save the world,
所以即便他抓住我 也没什么大不了
so if he catches me, it's not as big a deal.
拥有超能力并不需要你改变任何事情
Having enhanced abilities doesn't have to change anything.
真的吗
Oh, really?
所以我应该加入一个小组 但是我不该过于激进
So I should join a team but not try too hard,
因为竞争会点燃我
because the competition might set me on fire.
好吧 或许你不需要加入一个小组
Okay, maybe not a team.
你可以试试辩论
Well, what about Debate?
因为没有什么比交换
'Cause nothing is more calming than alternative views
有关堕胎和社会服务看法更令人平和的事了
on abortion and social services.
但是也总有针锋相对的时刻
Well, there's always needlepoint.
你说得对 我可以做一个枕头 上面写着
Hey, you're right. I can make a pillow that says, "My parents had sex,
我的父母可以做♥爱♥ 但我只有我的超能力
and all I got was superpowers."
- 这不好笑 - 有点搞笑
- It's not funny. - It's a little bit funny.
听着 我们只需要弄明白如何帮助你控制超能力
Look, we just need to figure out how to help you to control them.
如果我这让你感到好受一些 我已经
And if it makes you feel any better, I have made a little progress
在隔离基因上有一些进展了 我想
in isolating the gene that I think is responsible
这对你的超能力有些作用
for your enhanced abilities.
抑制超能力只是第一步
Suppressing it is the first step.
感谢上帝我的妈妈是个聪明女人
Thank God I was born to such a smart woman
而不是一个只会
and not some slacker who would just...
做蛋糕安慰我的懒鬼
try and make me feel better by making me a cake.
你想让我给你做蛋糕吗
Do you want me to bake you a cake?
是的 求你了 请你给我做巧克力芝士糖霜蛋糕
Yes, please. Chocolate with cream cheese frosting.
那就做巧克力蛋糕吧
Chocolate it is.
派恩女士
Mrs. Payne.
- 杰弗逊先生 你好吗 - 我很好
- Mr. Jefferson. How are you? - I'm good.
我很好 哈利勒在家吗
I'm good. Is Khalil home?
他不在家 他在加州呢
No. He's in California.
什么
What?
我今天早上看到他了
I saw him this morning.
我不知道
I didn't know.
他怎么样了
How was he?
他可以重新行走了
Walking.
快进来
Come in.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你介意我问一下原因吗
Uh, do you mind me asking how it happened?
脊柱内固定器吗
The spinal implant?
呃 是的
Uh, yeah. Yes.
医院那边的负责人来过了
A hospital administrator came by.
他说卡里尔被选为上了飞行员项目
He said Khalil was chosen, uh, for a pilot program.
你还记得他叫什么吗
Do you remember his name?
一位马丁先生
A Mr. Martin.
他说有感染的风险
He said there was a risk of infection,
而且在哈利勒治疗的时候我不能陪在他身边
and I couldn't be with Khalil while he was being treated.
我应该在弗里兰等他
And that I should stay in Freeland.
我不想我孩子自己经历这些事
I didn't want my boy to go by himself,
但我们的医生已经签字保证了 而且
but our doctor signed off and I...
- 哈利勒自愿的 - 是
- Khalil wanted to. - Yeah.
自从他去那边以后就很少跟我聊起他的事
He hasn't talked to me since he's been there.
现在他回来了
And now he's back?
我想他受的伤确实很难抗
Well, I think the injury was a lot for him to deal with.
但如果没有你 他也不会撑过去的
But he never would've gotten through it without you.
可以麻烦你给我马丁先生的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Can I have Mr. Martin's number?
没问题 我去拿
Of course. I'll get it.
嘿 汤米 进来啊
Hey, Tommy. Come on in.
这个距离就可以了
That's far enough.
我喜欢这个
I like this.
有种高功率武器不常见的复古感
It's got a retro feel you don't usually get in a high-capacity weapon.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表