剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
and you've been through a lot. So, sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你怎么应对那些事的
How are you coping with all this?
我不知道 只是感觉怪怪的
I don't know. It just feels weird.
这一切感觉就像一个梦 或者说 是个噩梦
It all feels like a dream or a nightmare.
我不知道 我只想让一切恢复正常
I don't know, I just want everything to be back to normal,
但总有些奇怪的事不断发生
but all this strange stuff keeps happening.
宝贝 你知道我把浴室的水槽弄坏了吗
Babe, you know I broke the sink in my bathroom?
什么
You what?
是啊 那天晚上
Yeah. The other night.
我起来撒尿
So I get up to pee,
然后我像是有一点 恐慌发作
and I have some kind of... panic attack.
于是 我抓住水槽来支撑自己 然后它就
So, I grabbed the sink to brace myself, and it just...
我不知道 它就在我手里碎掉了 毫不费力
I don't know, it just crumbled in my hands, like it was nothing.
我们会给你找个好的心理医生
We'll get you a good therapist.
你知道我妈的 她都见识过了
You know my mother. She's seen them all.
不 宝贝 但那个水槽 我只是试着
No, babe, but the sink... I'm just trying to...
可能只是些旧瓷盆水槽 本来就快破了
Probably just some old-ass porcelain sink that was gonna break anyway.
听着 重要的是
Look, the important thing is,
我们会找到能帮你度过这一切的人
we find you someone that is gonna help you get through this.
会没事的
It'll be okay. Hey.
晚上好 邻居
Evening, neighbor.
你工作得真晚
You're working late.
而且还没完没了
And it don't stop.
是啊 每个在台上助场的人都这么说
Yeah, said every hype man ever stood on a stage.
正是 再说 我在遛蒙克
Exactly. Besides, I was walking Monk,
然后他建议我们来看看 确保你们没事
and he suggested we check in to make sure you guys are okay.
没事 安妮莎 和她女朋友在一起
Yeah, well, Anissa's, uh, with her girlfriend, uh...
珍妮弗在楼上 睡着了
Jennifer's upstairs, asleep.
她们比我想象的要坚强
They're more resilient than I thought.
通常人都是这样
People usually are.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
嘿
Hey, uh...
琳恩还在这吗
Lynn still here?
是的 亨德森 她还在
Yes, Henderson, she is still here.
她在楼上 和珍妮弗一起睡着了
She's upstairs, asleep with Jennifer.
伙计 别跟我装禁欲了
Negro, don't act all stoic on me.
我了解你
I know you.
你可能因她回来了 高兴得在里面跳踢踏舞呢
You probably in there tap-dancing, you so happy she's back.
是 好吧 好吧 她还没完全回来
Yeah, well, well, she's not back completely...
但我觉得快了
but I think we're getting close.
我很高兴听到这个 伙计 你们都值得幸福
Yeah, I'm happy to hear that, man. You all deserve some happiness.
我们会抓住这些人的 杰弗逊
And we gonna get these guys, Jefferson.
威尔 拉拉 我们会抓住的
Will, Lala, we'll get 'em.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
顺便说一下 你也许想和你女孩拉旺达谈谈
Oh, by the way, you might wanna talk to your girl LaWanda.
她自己带着相机驻扎在了海马汽车旅馆外
She posted herself up outside the Seahorse with a camera,
录嫖♥客♥
recording johns
并记下车牌号♥
and taking down license plate numbers.
我试着和她谈谈 但她叫了我一声汤姆叔叔
I tried to talk to her, but she just called me an Uncle Tom
出自《汤姆叔叔的小屋》 指代为了和白人保持好关系愿意做任何事的人
就走开了 她会把命搭进去的
and walked away. She gonna get herself killed.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do about it?
我什么也做不了 她有权利那么做
There's nothing I can do. She got rights.
走吧 伙计
Come on, boy.
这就是我不喜欢雇用家里人的原因
This is why I don't like hiring family.
他们从不感激你为他们做的一切
They never appreciate nothing you try and do for 'em.
你让我很难做 堂弟
You got me in a world of confusion, cuzo.
但最终
But at the end of the day...
我会理清的
I'll straighten it out.
谢谢你把消息传播出去
Thanks for getting the word out.
- 该做的 不客气 - 拉旺达
- Sure. Okay, you're welcome. - LaWanda.
- 拉旺达 你得停下来 - 不 我不
- LaWanda, you gotta stop this. - No, I don't.
这就是自杀
This is suicide.
就现在 一旦记者离开 这些故事被埋没之后
Now, as soon as all these reporters leave, when this story gets old,
100帮会杀了你的
The One Hundred will kill you.
你会为你的女儿而死吗 皮尔斯先生
Would you die for your daughters, Mr. Pierce?
如果黑霹雳没把她们救出来 你会算了吗
Would you just walk away if Black Lightning hadn't saved 'em?
会吗
Huh?
我想也是
That's what I thought.
拉旺达 不 别这样好吗 就四十八小时
LaWanda, no, don't do this. Okay? Forty-eight hours.
只要给我48小时
Just give me 48 hours.
我向你保证 会把你女儿找回来
I promise you, I will get your daughter back.
我在警♥察♥局里有熟人
I have connections at the police department.
不 你没听到我说的吗 他们不会想听的
No. Didn't you hear me? They ain't trying to listen!
不 他们会听我的 我保证
No, they will listen to me, I promise.
我们会找到办法的
We will find a way.
但如果你女儿安全回家
But none of that is gonna matter
她妈却死了 这一切就都无意义了
if your daughter comes home safe and her mother's dead.
我爱我的女儿 皮尔斯先生
I love my daughter, Mr. Pierce.
她就是我的一切
She's all I got.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
相信我
Believe me.
让我帮你吧
So, let me help you.
好吧 我会停下来
Okay. I'll stop.
但我不走 我就坐在车里
But I ain't leaving. I'll just sit in my car.
我是不会把视线从这个地方移开的
I ain't taking my eyes off this place,
以防他们把她带到 某个我找不到的地方
just in case they try to take her somewhere I can't find her.
好吧 有道理 谢谢
Okay, fair enough. Thank you.
我向你保证 我不会让你失望的
And I promise you, I won't let you down.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Ooh. I'm sorry.
见鬼
Damn.
很高兴见到你 姑娘
Well, it is good to see you, girl.
也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
所以 黑霹雳是吧
Aight, so... so Black Lightning, huh?
你看到黑霹雳了
I mean, you saw Black Lightning?
姑娘 这也太酷了
Girl, that... Yo, that is pretty cool.
是啊
Yeah.
我有点害怕
I was kind of scared
因为看着他脸的时候 眼睛会痛
because when you try and look at his face, it hurts.
不知道 就好像直视聚光灯一样
I don't know, it's like looking into a spotlight.
有点失焦了
There's something that's out of focus.
珍
J...
这一切发生的时候 我意识到了一件事
Look, when all this went down, I realized something.
什么事
What's that?
我们认识很久了
I mean, you know that we've been friends for a long time.
然后
And, uh...
我感觉自己
Thought I'd maybe...
可能想请你当我女朋友
I've been wanting to ask you to be my girl.
我意识到
And, you know, I realized...
如果他们真的杀死了你
That if they had killed you, I mean,
我都没机会去
I never would've had the chance and...
所以我现在要告诉你
Well, now I'm doing it.
你会不会 有可能也
Do you, maybe, wanna...
想当我女友吗
You want to be my girlfriend?
- 好的 - 真的吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
不错 挺好的 这主意不错
Yeah. Cool. I'd like that.
很好 谢谢
All right. Cool. Thanks.
看 我给你带了点东西
Uh... Well, look, I kinda got you something.
不是很高级 但我看到它的时候想到了你 所以
It's not fancy, but I saw it and thought about you, so...
你戴很好看
That looks good on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 我没听到你进来
Oh. Hey. I didn't hear you come in.
你要我给你做点吃的吗
You want me to make you something to eat?
不用了 我不饿 谢谢
No, no, I'm fine. Thank you.
女儿怎么样了
So, uh, how are the girls?
不错 珍妮弗和卡里尔在房♥顶上老地方坐着
Good. Jennifer is on the roof in her favorite place with Khalil.
所以她很开心
So, she's happy.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表