剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
不会有事的 没事 真的
It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay. Just... It's gonna be okay.
珍 一起坐下吧
Jen, come on, let's sit down.
你听到什么了吗
Did you hear anything?
我只是找他们要点纸 不好意思
Well, I just asked them for some tissues, I'm sorry.
他不会有事吧
He's gonna be okay, right?
我 我不知道
I, um... I don't know.
他们说 霍尔特教士不会有事的
Well, they said... that Rev. Holt was gonna be okay.
确实
Yeah, they did.
也许 卡里尔也不会有事
Well, maybe... Maybe Khalil will be okay too.
可能吧 希望如此
It could be. I certainly hope so.
过来过来吧
Come here. Come here.
没事的 你会好的
It's okay, okay? You'll be good.
至少两人受伤
At least two are injure
但是目击者称黑霹雳
but witnesses say Black Lightning
阻止了更大悲剧的发生
prevented an even larger tragedy from occurring.
我搭档就说 兄弟 你肯定嗑嗨了
Man, my partner was like, "Man, you must be high."
突发新闻
黑霹雳拯救抗♥议♥群众
我就说 没有的事 兄弟 我亲眼所见啊
I'm like, "No, my dude, I seen it with my own eyes."
他胳膊就这么一举
It was like, he had his hands up like this.
太不可思议了 把我们都救了
It was crazy. He saved us all.
尽管有了公众支持 警方
Well, despite public support, uh, the police
还是不认同他的努力
department are not happy with his efforts.
之前我和弗里兰警♥察♥局的
Earlier I spoke to Inspector Henderson
亨德森警督谈过
from the Freeland Police Department.
他就是所谓的义务警员 从他回来之后就发生了更多暴♥力♥谋杀事件
He's a vigilante. And violence and murders are up since he came back.
不管是不是因他而起 他是不是目标
Whether he is the cause, or the target,
黑霹雳对弗里兰人♥民♥都没好处
Black Lightning is not making things better for the citizens of Freeland...
我听到枪声时
When I heard those bullets,
我以为死定了
I thought that was it.
你和女儿们没事我就放心了
I'm glad that you and the girls are okay.
我要是知道你也去
If I had known you were thinking
我就警告你了
about coming, I would have warned you.
我是临时决定的
It was a last-minute thing.
珍妮弗说她要去那见阿妮萨
Jennifer told me she was meeting Anissa,
我就想说陪陪女儿挺好的
and I thought it would be some quality family time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 不是你的错 我提前说就好了
No, it's not your fault. I... I should have said something.
不 建议珍妮弗和我一起住 是我错了
No, I... I mean for suggesting Jennifer come live with me.
我没想清楚
I lashed out.
虽然听起来很疯狂 但是刚才的枪击让我想明白了一些事
It sounds crazy but the bullets gave me some perspective.
到处都有危险
Danger is everywhere.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的
I really am.
可能 在内心深处 我一直知道
Hey, I guess, deep down, I always knew
黑霹雳最后会赢
that Black Lightning would eventually win.
但这不代表我会欣然接受自己的失败
It doesn't mean I have to accept my defeat gracefully.
其实 即使我们不住在同一个屋檐下
You know, even if we don't live under the same roof,
你们三个人都是我要优先考虑的 不管是我还是黑霹雳
you three are my priority, suit or no suit.
你是个好人 杰弗逊·皮尔斯
You're a good man, Jefferson Pierce.
抱歉 杰弗逊
Sorry, Jefferson.
-媒体文件删除-
你最近怎么了
So what's going on with you?
爸爸说你不回家
Dad says you're never home.
也不打电♥话♥ 家庭聚餐也不去
You don't call. You skipped family dinner.
你还记得和我们出柜说你是女同性恋那时吗
Do you remember when you told us you were a lesbian?
先是安静了一分钟
Silent for about a minute,
然后我们拥抱了
and then hugs.
母爱是非常强大的 安妮莎
You know, a mother's love is a very powerful thing, Anissa.
我感受到你内心有很大压力
I sense something's weighing heavy on you.
不管你做什么
Nothing you could do, or say would
我永远都不会停止爱你
ever make me stop loving you, ever.
你的沉默比说任何话
Your silence worries me more than
都让我担心
anything you could probably say.
希诺阿和我分手了
Chenoa and I broke up.
我真替你难过
I'm sorry to hear that, baby.
但你没那姑娘对这段感情那么投入
But you were not into that girl the way she was into you.
在你准备好告诉我到底发生了什么之前
So when you're ready to tell me what's really going on,
我会一直等
I'm here for you.
好吧
Okay?
知道了 妈妈
Yeah, Mom.
子弹击中了他的脊柱
Um, the bullet hit his spine.
卡里尔也许永远无法走路了
Khalil might not walk again.
亲爱的 很抱歉
Oh, sweetheart. I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我才不管警♥察♥说什么鬼话
I don't give a damn what the police say.
黑霹雳在街头看着这帮年轻人
Black Lightning is out here in these streets with these young folks,
努力阻止他们自相残杀
trying to stop them from killing each other.
黑霹雳就像天使一样
Black Lightning's like an angel,
穿着制♥服♥的圣恩
a costumed answer to all our prayers.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表