剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
- All right, call her. Tell her you need to see him. - No, I can't.
他会把我们杀光的 我很确定
He'll kill us all. I know he will.
听着
Look...
我可以帮助你和你的家庭
I can help you and your family.
但前提是你先帮助我
But you gotta help me.
否则你就会一直处于他的股掌之中
Or you can stay under his thumb.
他迟早会杀了你
But sooner or later, he will crush you.
要是你改变主意了给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you change your mind.
杰弗逊
Jefferson.
我知道我知道 它在我桌子上
Yeah. I know. I know, it's on my desk.
很好 但是你知道我负责监控加菲尔德学生的网络暴♥力♥情况
Good, but you know I monitor social media for cyberbullying of Garfield students?
看看这个
take a look at this.
往下滑
Scroll down.
如果你有需要 随时告诉我
I'm around if you need anything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的 现在
Okay. Now.
有些人喜欢归类学习
Some people like to study in groups...
按照后缀
And suffixes...
或是前缀分类
And prefixes.
就我而言 我不是很喜欢
Personally, I'm not a huge fan...
我猜你已经知道大家在说我什么
I'm guessing you already know what they're saying about me.
是的
Yeah.
我知道了 珍
You know, Jen,
奴隶制的文化后遗症
a cultural aftershock of slavery...
导致 有时候黑人领先时
That sometimes when one black person gets ahead,
有人会觉得黑人毁了自己的机会 所以他们猛烈抨击别人
another feels like it ruins their chances, so they lash out.
人们管这些人叫做冰桶里的螃蟹
It's called crabs in a barrel.
听着 没有人是区分黑白人种的专家
Look, no one is an expert on what is or is not black
因为太阳下一切都是黑的
because black is everything under the sun.
其实她也在引火上身
That actually backfired on her.
很多人抨击她
Lots of people jumped on her,
说黑人不应该再用
saying that black people need to stop
头发的好坏 皮肤的深浅 来划分
with the good hair, bad hair, light skin, dark skin stuff.
但是哈利勒的话让你心烦
But it's the Khalil comments that bother you?
是的
Yeah.
这个嘛 他是一个遭受着很多痛苦的年轻人
Well, he's a young man in a lot of pain.
可能是他的伤痛在说话 而不是他本人
Could be the pain talking, not the person.
是啊 我也是这么想
Yeah, I was thinking that.
或者是
Or...
当事情没有按他的预期发展时
The pain could be revealing who he really is
伤痛揭示了他的真面目
when things don't go his way.
我怎么知道是哪种情况
How do I know which?
这个嘛 你用心倾听
Well, you listen
诚实面对自己听到的一切
and stay honest with yourself about what you hear.
现在 我要是你 我会给他一些空间
Right now, I would just give him some space.
我得和他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
是啊
Yeah.
白人不可被取代 白人不可被取代
You will not replace us! You will not replace us!
这场反对者抗♥议♥的初衷是呼吁历史应全部保留
This counter-protest began calling for the preservation of all history,
但是却被白人♥民♥族主义者利用
but was hijacked by white nationalists.
愈演愈烈 以至于悲剧发生
It turned violent, then tragically,
一位白人♥民♥族主义者开车闯进学生群中
a white nationalist drove his car into a crowd of students,
杀死了十九岁的卡蒂·史密斯
killing 19-year-old Katie Smith.
我的上帝
Ugh. My goodness.
你认识她吗
What, did you know her?
不太算认识 但是我知道她
Not really, but I knew her.
太惨了
So sad.
我只是 我不知道
I just... I don't know.
真希望自己有能力能够阻止这些疯狂的事情
Makes you wish there was something you can do to stop this madness.
你真是烦人
Yo, you are trippin'.
烦人 我吗
Trippin'? Me?
你一直在回避我
You've been avoiding me.
我给你发消息 你没回复我
I text you, you don't text me back.
但是 你却有时间乘凉
But, what, you have the time to post shade?
或许我们该暂时分开一下
Maybe we should take a break.
直到什么时候
Until what?
直到我能走路吗
I walk?
如果不是为了你 我不会去参加游♥行♥
If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have gone to that march
我就不会坐在轮椅上
and I wouldn't be in this chair.
不是吧
Wow. Really?
- 你现在是在埋怨我吗 - 是你的错 贝基
-So you're blaming me now? -It's your fault, Becky.
你得到了一切
Hey, you got everything.
我得到了什么
What I got?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我一直循规蹈矩 遵纪守法
You see, I did everything right. Yeah, I played by the rules.
不吸毒 不喝酒 不犯罪 还没有小孩
No drugs, no alcohol, stayed out of jail, and had no kids.
我每周日都去教堂
Hell, I went to church every Sunday
但是上帝仍然夺走了我的腿
and god still took my legs.
你现在还是不明白
You can't see it that...
这是顿悟一切的唯一方式 你还不明白吗
That's the only way to see it! Don't you understand?
卡里尔 我会为你祈福
Khalil, I'll pray for you.
好 你就继续做一个祈祷者吧
Yeah, well, you keep your damn prayers.
现在你给我出去
Now get out.
什么
Yeah?
黑霹雳 是梅菲尔德医生
Black Lightning, it's Dr. Mayfield.
我
I, uh...
我打了电♥话♥
I called.
说他需要重新做一次银屑病的检查
Said he needed to come in to redo a test for psoriasis.
- 什么时间 - 我下班后 6点
- What time? -After I close, at 6:00.
你会来的 对吗
You're coming, right?
一定
Definitely.
情况怎么样
So, how'd it go?
我应该按照你说的 多给他点时间和空间
I should've waited like you told me and given him space.
我们可以回家了吗
Can we please just go home?
好的
Yeah.
宝贝 很高兴你打电♥话♥过来
Hey, sweetie. I'm glad you called.
我把你给我的数据里的有机序列输入系统
I inputted the organic sequencing from the data you gave me
与已知序列进行交叉比对
and cross-referenced it with known sequences.
这样 我能够分辨出它是什么和它的作用
That way, I can tell what it is and what it does.
我有结果之后会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I have it.
好的
Okay.
妈妈 事实上
Mom, actually...
我给你打电♥话♥ 是因为我要告诉你
I'm calling because I need to tell you...
想告诉你我要了解这个研究的真正原因
More like show you the real reason I need the research.
我能过来吗
Can I come over?
好 我还在实验室
Yeah. I'm still at the lab.
你到了后用对讲机 我给你开门
Just use the intercom when you get here and I'll let you in.
拜
Bye.
好
Yes?
琳恩 你必须劝劝他
Lynn, you have to get involved.
求你了 他现在要去杀人
Please. He's about to kill a man.
恩
Hmm.
所以你是想写我的故事吗 汤姆叔叔
So you want to write about me? Huh, uncle Tom?
是该收回你说的话的时候了
It's time for you to eat your damn words.
爸爸
daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
杰弗逊 我让琳恩和你说
Jefferson, I'm putting you through to Lynn.
1994年6月28日 2001年10月7日
June 28th, 1994 and October 7th, 2001.
这些是你两个女儿的出生日期
Your daughters came into this world on those dates.
你是一位了不起的父亲 是她们在这个世界的支柱
You're an amazing dad, their anchor in this world,
但如果你让你的灵魂被污染 你就不是他们的骄傲父亲了
but you can't be if you let the air out of your soul.
如果你犯了谋杀罪 你就会失去她们了 杰弗
And that's exactly what will happen if you commit murder, Jeff.
罪恶会瓦解你的灵魂
It will shred your soul.
我的灵魂已经被瓦解了
It's already shredded.
再见 琳恩
Goodbye, Lynn.
不 你以为我不明白
No, you think I don't understand.
我和安妮莎进行了深入的聊天 我一直在思考
I had some real talk with anissa and I've been thinking.
我意识到对于我不是你生命中的第一位 我感到很愤怒
I realize I was mad about not always being the first in your life.
但是黑霹雳已经成为你生命的一部分 这点我不能否认
But Black Lightning is part of you and I can't deny that
虽然我想你完完整整属于我
just because I want Jefferson Pierce all to myself.
这通电♥话♥不是我与你的争吵
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表