剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
I know.
该死的
Damn it.
屁♥股♥太大 我得要些合身的服装
All this ass. I'm gonna need something that really fits.
不管他是谁 他都会觉得上天堂了
Well, whoever he is, he's gonna think he died and went to heaven.
是她
She.
而且会有好几个
And there's probably gonna be a room full of them.
好吧 我不介意
Okay. I'm not mad at that.
那告诉我 你叫什么名字
...So tell me, what's your name?
莫妮卡
Monica.
我猜是 选黑色的
So, we're thinking black, I assume?
我想要亮色点的
I was thinking something a bit brighter.
皮衣
Leather?
你觉得乳胶怎么样
How do you feel about latex?
- 不错 - 不错吧
- Yeah. - Yeah?
是啊 我喜欢
Yeah. I like those.
红发会很好看的
Red would be great.
不
No.
我就这个了
Think I got it.
所有的都包好了
Everything is in there.
真是太谢谢你了
Listen, I cannot thank you enough.
现在 你即将成为这个街区上
Now you are about to be the fiercest
最凶猛 最漂亮的超级英雄
and most fabulous superhero on the block.
注意安全
Be safe out there.
一定 我会的 再见 祝开心
Promise, I will. See ya. Have a good one.
拜
Bye.
发现了什么
What you got?
我查了下乔伊·托雷多以前的一个女朋友
I tracked down an old girlfriend of Joey Toledo's,
然后问了问
and then did some asking around.
结果 她被看到与描述相符的男人一起
Turns out she's been seen with a guy matching his description.
但这还不足以获得监视令
But that's not enough to get a surveillance warrant,
我会给你发送 她的信息和照片
so I will send you her info, along with a photo.
谢谢 警监
Thanks, Inspector.
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret this.
不会的
I won't.
脱下战服 杰弗逊
Take the suit off, Jefferson.
你还不懂吗 你穿着它会死的
Don't you get it? You could kill yourself wearing that suit.
我们已经讨论过这事了
We already had this conversation.
冷静一下
Look, just calm down.
如托雷多在外面逍遥 他明天也会在
If Toledo is out there, he'll be out there tomorrow
以后也是 他没理由逃走
and then the next day. He has no reason to run.
我不能冒那个险
I can't take that risk.
给我控制模块 甘比
Give me the control module, Gambi.
我发现电容阵列存在问题 那就是原因
I found an issue with the capacitor array. That's been the problem.
给我一天时间来修好它
Now just give me a day to fix it.
我想抓托雷多 我一定要抓住他的
I want Toledo, I'm gonna have Toledo,
所以 给我控制模块
so give me the control module,
否则我电你屁♥股♥
or I'm gonna Black-Lightning your ass.
你知道在非洲有人相信白化是神奇的吗
Did you know that in Africa some people believe that albinos are magical?
他们真的会绑♥架♥随机的白化病人
These people will actually kidnap random albino,
分尸 磨骨
cut 'em up, grind up his bones,
并把它当魔法粉卖♥♥掉
and sell it as "magic" dust.
听着 如果你想当超级英雄
Okay, listen, if you wanna be a superhero,
就不能怕死老鼠
you can't be afraid of dead rats.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
求你别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
解开你的手♥机♥ 然后给我
Unlock your phone and give it to me.
如果你试图做其他事
If you try to do anything else,
如果你试图联♥系♥其他人
if you try to contact anyone else,
我会找到你的
I will find you.
走
Go.
托拜厄斯在哪
Where is Tobias?
托拜厄斯在哪
Where is Tobias?
不告诉你
I'm not telling you nothing.
也许他之前没能杀死你
He may not have killed you before,
但下次托拜厄斯看到你
but the next time Tobias sees you,
他会杀了你 而我会埋了你
he's gonna finish you, and I'll bury you.
你该远离的
You should have stayed away.
不该回来
You shouldn't have come back.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表