剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
弗里兰在伊芙女士被杀后进行悼念
黑霹雳前情提要
Previously, on Black Lightning...
这次你太过了
You went too far this time.
又有另外五名警官
And our search for Black Lightning
加入到我们对黑霹雳的搜查当中
has expanded to include another five officers.
这种行为是为了栽赃我 我才是关于绿光的
This act of trying to frame me, I'm guessing it's about green light.
我们很快就能关停毒品生产线了
And we are getting close to shutting it down.
唷 亨德森
Yo, Henderson.
汉普顿丛林 你会找到一座浅坟
Hampton woods, you'll find a shallow grave,
和真的杀掉了伊芙女士的武器
and the weapon that actually killed Lady Eve.
肯定有些奇怪
Something weird is definitely going on.
我弄的 徒手弄的
I did that. With my hands.
但是黑霹雳复出的时候 你说你会搞定他 但是你没有
When Black Lightning returned, you said you would take care of him. You didn't.
所以我让美国安全机构的特工杀掉他
I'm bringing Asa operatives to kill him.
安妮莎从你父亲的调查安拿回的样本
That sample Anissa brought over from your father's investigation,
是疫苗
it's a vaccine.
疫苗的成分和绿光的有效成分相同
Components of the vaccine are the same active ingredients in green light.
你是说有人研究了绿光30年吗
Are you saying someone's been working on green light for 30 years?
你搬来这里的时候也差不多是疫苗来到弗里兰的时候
You moved here around the time the vaccine came to freeland.
但是当我意识到美国安全机构的疫苗在害死孩子们
When I realized that the Asa's vaccine was killing children,
我将这个信息泄漏给了你♥爸♥爸
I leaked the information to your father,
他的调查害死了他自己
and his investigation got him killed.
这么多年来 我都瞒着你
All these years, I've kept secrets from you.
我将这个信息泄漏给了你♥爸♥爸
I leaked the information to your father,
他的调查害死了他自己
and his investigation got him killed.
我的父亲是被杀的
My father was murdered.
马丁学监 这个地区的美国安全机构的头头在找你
Martin proctor, the head of the Asa for this area, is looking for you.
如果你用你的能力 穿着制♥服♥出去 他会找到你的
If you use your powers or you go out in the suit, he will find you,
他们会杀了你
and they will kill you.
我们会找到安妮莎 也会杀了她
And they will find Anissa, and they will kill her, too.
我很抱歉杰斐逊 但是你必须停止做黑霹雳
I'm sorry, Jefferson, but you have to stop being Black Lightning.
? Last night I saw a superhero he was black ?
? he said this is for the street Black Lightning's back ?
喂
Yeah?
伙计 我以为你和我 我们之间应该对彼此坦诚相待
Man, I thought you and I were supposed to shoot straight with each other.
我什么时候骗你了
When have I ever shot crooked?
我给了你一条可以帮助你找到伊芙女士真正的凶手的线索
Yeah, I gave you a lead that would help find Lady Eve's real killer.
我也将这条线索传达下去了
And I passed that lead along.
那为什么某位傻♥逼♥讲证据毁灭了而没有
Then why did some fool destroy the evidence
收集证据
instead of collecting it?
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
唷
Yo...
我觉得你是个好人
Yo, you strike me as a good man.
一个知道他的很多
A good man who knows
同事都不是好人的人
that a lot of the men he's working with ain't.
对你这样的人来说太简单了
You know, it's so easy for someone like you.
没有规则 也没有上级
There's no rules. No one to answer to.
并不是总那么轻松的 兄弟
Yeah, well... it ain't always easy, brother.
我们都不是图轻松的人
But neither one of us signed up for easy.
这个绿光所到之处寸草不生
Now, this green light, it's destroying everything and everyone in its path.
我知道
I know.
所以绿光的制♥作♥人与
So there's a connect between the jokers behind green light
某些你无法想象的对弗里兰更加危险的人之间有联♥系♥
and somebody who's more dangerous to freeland than you could possibly imagine.
我不能就这么坐以待毙
Now, I ain't going to sit around,
看着比毒品还要可怕的东西毁掉一代人
and watch something worse than crack destroy another generation.
我现在要铲除绿光
Now, I'm going to take out green light.
如果我只能孤身行事
And if I have to do it alone...
那就这样吧
So be it.
你想要我♥干♥嘛
What do you need from me?
你知道不是我杀了伊芙小姐
Well, you know I didn't kill Lady Eve.
是的 你是被陷害了
Yeah. You were set up.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who it was?
是的 我有些线索
Yeah, I've got some leads.
但是我们都知道你们警局有人不干净
But you and I both know there are dudes in your department looking the other way.
我有几天的假期
I've got some vacation days stored up.
我会用假期来做一些调查
I'll use them to do some investigating.
帮我一个忙
Just do me one favor.
什么
And, what's that?
我如果死在外面了
If I end up dead in some alley somewhere,
他们说我是坏人
and they say I was dirty,
要确保我妻子和我的家人知道事情的真♥相♥
make sure my wife and my family know the truth.
我不会让这种事发生的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
发生了什么
Hey, what's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
我能帮忙吗
Okay. Well, can I help?
你要是没有百忧解就不行
Not unless you have some Prozac.
百忧解 得了吧 为什么要吃百忧解啊
Prozac? Stop. Prozac for what?
我不知道安妮莎 我就是感觉我疯了
I don't know, Anissa. I just feel like I'm going crazy.
我手♥机♥那件事 肯定不是真的
That thing with the phone, it couldn't have been real.
但是感觉却很真实 所以
But it felt real, so...
我想我肯定是有毛病了
I think there's something wrong with me.
也许我大♥麻♥抽多了
Maybe I'm smoking too much weed.
不是的 你没疯
No, it's not. You're not going crazy.
但是你得停止抽大♥麻♥了
Though, you do need to stop that.
好嘛
Okay?
听着 你第一次告诉我你手♥机♥那件事的时候
Look, I knew you weren't going crazy
我就知道你没疯
when you first told me about the phone, and...
我本该说点什么的 但是我没有
I should've said something, and I didn't,
而我现在要说
and I'm saying it now.
你要说什么
What are you sayin'?
我认为你没疯的原是因我认为我疯了
The reason I know you're not crazy is because I thought I was going crazy...
你确实疯了
Well, you are crazy.
别闹了
Stop playing right now.
我没把什么东西弄着火 但是你记得水槽那次吗
I didn't catch anything on fire, but do you remember the sink?
- 你记得我是怎么把它弄坏的吗 - 所以呢
- You remember how I broke it? - So?
我有超能力
I have powers.
看起来你可能也有
And it sounds like you probably do, too.
- 超能力 - 是的
- "Powers"? - Yes.
安妮莎你说超能力是什么意思
Anissa, what do you mean, "powers"?
我的意思是我有超能力
I mean, I have superpowers.
听着 我是雷电
Look, I'm thunder.
好吧
All right.
听着珍妮弗 我知道你很难接受
Okay, look. Jennifer, I know this is a lot for you right now.
- 你在开玩笑吧 - 我明白
- You're messing with me. - I understand.
- 我没心情 - 我明白
- I'm not in the mood. - I understand.
- 我没逗你 - 你在烦我
- I'm not screwing with you. - You're upsetting my mood
我上♥床♥了
so I'm going back to bed.
珍妮弗 我没逗你
Jennifer! I'm not messing with you!
- 停下来 - 你才停下来
- Stop! - You stop!
好吧 我来证明给你看
Okay, fine. I'll show you I'm thunder.
我的天
Oh, my god!
我的天 把我放下
Oh, my god! Put me down!
把我放下去 把我放下 把我放下
Put me down! Put me down! Put me down!
- 我的天 我的天 - 看到没 你没疯
- Oh, my god! Oh, my god! - See, you're not crazy.
听着 我们就像爸爸一样
Listen, we're just like dad.
- 爸爸 - 没错 他也有超能力
- Dad? - Yes. He has powers, too.
他是黑霹雳
He's Black Lightning.
过来
Come here.
- 离我远点 - 听我说
- Get away from me. - Listen to me.
- 理我远点 - 你就不能听我说嘛
- Stay away from me! - Would you listen to me?
- 发生了什么 - 爸爸
- What's going on? - Dad!
爸爸 安妮莎说
Dad, Anissa said...
他刚才把我的床抬起来了 说你是黑霹雳
Well, she just lifted up my bed and said you're Black Lightning
他
and she...
我们有超能力
Well, we have powers!
我的天
Oh, my god.
- 我的天 - 听着亲爱的 让我解释下
- Oh, my god. - Look, honey, honey, let me explain...
解释 解释你是怎么在我这一生欺骗我的吗
"Explain"? How you've been lying to me my whole life?
- 你说我能相信你 - 你可以的
- You said I could trust you. - And you can.
这是开玩笑嘛 我为什么要相信你说的话
Is that supposed to be a joke? Why should I believe anything you say?
珍 过来
Jen, come here.
真的吗
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表