No, it is not. Okay, everybody, you know what?
情况很不妙 好了 大家听我说
Spread out! Run! Go!
立刻散开 快跑 快
I love you! I love you! Come on!
我爱你们 我爱你们 快点
Zigzag! You'll be harder to catch!
迂回战术 这样不容易被逮到
Hey! Hey! Help!
嘿 嘿 救我
Okay, okay.
好了好了
Next time make sure the door is completely closed.
下次一定要确保门完全关上
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你
You didn't handle that well.
你完全慌了手脚啊
Yeah, that's what, uh... that's what he said.
是啊 他也是这么说的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Just, it's a new alarm system and...
这是一个新的警报系统
We've had it for years. Yeah.
我们已经用了好多年 好吧
It's the same one I've been disabling
从我上初一开始 为了溜出去玩
since seventh grade to sneak out.
我能分分钟让它失灵
But you know what? Don't worry about it.
但你知道吗 别担心了
You're doing great, Mom. I don't...
你做得很好 妈妈 我不
believe you.
相信你
So while Bow was struggling,
在Bow无助挣扎的同时
I was killing it in my dope house.
我在牛逼的新家过得风生水起
I mean, I didn't sell drugs out of it,
我的意思是 虽然我没在家里贩毒
but it looked like I did.
但看着就像有那么回事
Now I needed my kids to respect Castle Dre.
现在我要让孩子们学会尊重城♥堡♥之主Dre
Stop!
停下
Denim shall never touch this couch.
牛仔裤不准接触这张沙发
Lay a towel down.
先铺块毛巾
Great idea, Dad.
想法不错 爸
Mmhmm. Except you don't have any towels.
那可不 不过你这儿并没有毛巾啊
Well, stay standing, smart guy.
那就继续站着吧 机灵鬼
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Unh-unh, unh-unh, unh-unh.
喂喂喂 慢着慢着
What? Buddy, buddy, buddy, buddy.
怎么了 小伙子 小伙子
You drink that at the sink or in the bathtub.
要喝就去水槽边上或者浴缸里喝
Okay. All right. Okay? Thank you.
好吧 谢了
Uh, no shoes in the house.
不准在屋子里穿鞋
Fine. I'll go walk around the hills, then.
好吧 那我就去山上转转吧
I'm sure somebody will give me a ride.
没准有人愿意载我一程
Uh-huh. You do that.
你要去就去吧
Not me.
我可不出去
why don't we go cook dinner, okay?
要不咱们去做晚饭吧 好吗
Well, you know, it's taken me a while
你们也知道 我花了好一阵子
to get used to this new kitchen, but...
才适应这个新厨房♥ 不过
pretty tasty, right?
味道不错吧
I'm still waiting for my turn with the fork.
我还等着什么时候轮到我用叉子呢
I think it's great, Dad. I-I love plain chicken.
我觉得很不错 老爸 我挺爱吃水煮鸡肉的
Nothing fussy. Just hot, dry meat.
不花里胡哨的 只有一块又热又干的肉
Yours is hot?
你那块是热的吗
Hey, what did I tell you?
嘿 我怎么和你说的
Don't eat on the couch if you can't afford to replace it.
如果你赔不起这沙发 就别坐那儿吃东西
Well, take me to court, then.
你有本事告我啊
Okay, guys, give Dad a break.
好了大家 别折腾咱爸了
I mean, he thinks he's doing a good job.
他心里还自我感觉良好呢
Hey, guys, can we just enjoy our time together?
各位 我们就不能开开心心地在一块儿吗
It's awful here, Mom.
这里糟透了 妈
Jack and Diane are sharing a fork.
Jack和Diane居然在用一把叉子
I mean, I wouldn't say "By a thread."
说"命悬一线"有点夸张了
Hold on. Dad's looking at me.
等等 我爸在看我
No, I don't think he can hear me.
没事 我觉得他听不见我说话
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
He can definitely hear what I'm saying.
他绝对听见我说话了
Give me the phone, traitor.
电♥话♥给我 叛徒
We are doing just fine.
我们现在好得很
Thank you.
劳您费心了
Can I go? Yeah, sure.
我能走了吗 当然了
You can be excused. No.
你可以下桌了 不是
Can I go home?
我能回家吗
To Mom's house?
回我妈那儿
Well... this is my time with you guys.
可是 现在是我和你们待在一块的时间
You're staying here.
你住这儿
I spilled my dinner on your couch.
我把饭菜撒你沙发上了
So I wasn't killing it. Neither of us was.
我根本没有风生水起 我俩都过得不如意
Fact is, living together was tough,
说实话 虽然住在一起不容易
but so was living apart.
但是分居也没好到哪去
All right. I'm going to bed.
好了 我要上♥床♥睡觉了
Good night, baby. Good night, y'all.
晚安 宝贝 晚安 你俩
Hey. Wait a minute. That's all you brought?
嘿 等等 你就带了这么点东西吗
I thought you were gonna set up your room.
我还以为你们会布置下房♥间
I'm okay.
不布置也没关系
But... you're gonna be here two days.
可是 你们要在这住两天啊
Hold up. Mom was serious?
等等 妈居然是认真的
The kids hate it here.
孩子们都讨厌这里
Not just the kids.
不只是孩子们哦
This is on you, dummy.
都怪你 傻子
Nobody forced you to move into this museum of angles.
没人逼你搬进这座棱角博物馆
I don't know how this happened.
我真不知道怎么回事
I was just walking up the stairs.
我只是上个楼梯而已
See what I'm talking about?
你懂我意思了吧
Something wrong with that boy.
那孩子有点不对劲
Look, son. You got two choices.
听着 儿子 你现在有两个选择
Well, three choices, but you'll never take the shot.
其实有三个 但你是不会考虑的
You can go crawling back to her, or you can turn
你可以选择回到她身边 或者
this East German art gallery into some kind of home,
把这间东德艺术馆变得像个家的样子
but you'll never be able to compete with the home
但无论如何 这里永远比不上
that those children grew up in.
孩子们从小生活的家
Maybe you're right.
你说得对
But I can try. Good.
我至少可以试一试 那就好
Now, where's my room?
说到这个 我房♥间在哪
'Cause I can't sleep on a couch with this much dinner on it.
我没法儿睡在沙发上 上面撒的全是饭菜
Hey, listen.
听着
Since you're a little on edge, I just wanted you to know
你现在有点神经衰弱 我就和你打声招呼
that if the alarm goes off tonight,
如果今天晚上警报响了
it's because I left the key under the mat
是因为我在门垫下留了钥匙
for a man I met at Big Lots.
给我在超♥市♥遇到的男人
You all right?
你还好吧
Uh, yeah.
还好
Oh, Rainbow.
噢 Rainbow
You don't look all right.
你看起来可不怎么好
Okay, I'm not. I know.
好吧 我确实不好 我就知道
All this time alone, I thought it would help me,
独居这段时间 我以为会对我有好处
but I just... I don't even know what I'm doing.
但是现在我完全不知所措了
I mean, I was with Dre for...
我和Dre在一起已经有
oh, my God, for so long.
老天 太久了
I don't even know who I am on my own anymore.
当我独自一人的时候 我都不知道自己是谁
Mnh-mnh. You know who you are.
不不 你知道自己是谁
You're a doctor
你是个医生
and a mother and a fighter.
是个母亲 也是个斗士
And even though this is hard,
不管生活再怎么艰难
it's not gonna break you.
你也不会被击垮
You know how I know it's not gonna break you?
你知道我怎么看出来你不会被击垮的吗
How do you know?
你怎么看出来的
'Cause I've been trying to break you for 20 years...
因为这20年来我都在想法子击垮你
with my comments about how bad your cooking is
损你厨艺差劲啦
or how poorly you match your outfits
穿搭灾难啦
or that your toes look like a city skyline.
或者损你的脚趾长得像都市地平线啦
You... You've never said anything about my toes.
你 你没说过我的脚趾啊
Yes, every time you wear sandals,
有 每次你穿凉鞋
I sing "New York, New York."
我都会唱<纽约纽约>
You just never got it.
只是你从来没听懂罢了
No.
不会吧
Rainbow...
Rainbow
you're the strongest, most resilient,
你是我认识的人里最坚强 最有韧性的
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表