Parenting.
教养儿女
It's probably the most important part of being a parent.
它大概是作为家长最重要的责任
And growing up, my mom parented the hell out of me.
在我的成长过程中 我妈教我教得太他妈狠了
Little boy! You got homework!
小子 你还有家庭作业呢
And you made me ruin my oatmeal mask.
而且你还逼我毁了我的燕麦面膜
So, now, I'm gonna ruin your ass.
所以 你要屁♥股♥开花了
So, now that I'm a parent,
现在我也是家长了
I demand the same good behavior from my kids...
我也同样要求我的孩子好好表现
especially at our school's pancake breakfast fundraisers.
尤其是在学校的煎饼早餐筹款餐会上
Okay, guys. How do we cut our food?
好的 孩子们 我们应该怎么切食物
Continental style. Tines down.
欧陆式 叉子齿朝下
Mm-hmm. And remember, chew each bite at least 40 times.
对 还要记住 每咬一口食物至少咀嚼四十下
Yeah. III have oatmeal.
对 我 我吃的是燕麦
Chew it.
给我嚼
That's how you become a winner in life.
那样你才能成为人生赢家
Yep.
对
Unlike your weirdo classmates over there.
而不是像那边的怪胎同学一样
Jar put his boots right on the table. Baller.
Jar把他的靴子翘到了桌子上 太帅了
Hey, don't you worry about what Jar is doing.
嘿 你不要管Jar是怎么做的
That's "white breakfast."
那是"白人早餐"
You just sit back and enjoy your "black breakfast".
你就坐好 享用你的"黑人早餐"吧
And remember, if you ever misbehave,
记住 一旦你不好好表现
it's a reflection on our entire community.
那都是对我们整个种族的反映
Wha... how...
干吗 怎么会
Handle it.
处理一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Hi. Your daughter just took my bacon and broke my yolk.
你好 你女儿刚刚拿走了我的培根 戳破了我的蛋黄
It's okay. She believes in communal food.
没事的 她相信食物是公共的
Really? Well, here's the thing...
真的吗 那好 问题是
I think that's stupid.
我认为那很蠢
Father, may we please be excused to use the lavatory?
父亲 请问我们可以失陪一下 去趟卫生间吗
Of course you may, my children.
当然可以了 我的孩子们
I am so proud that we are raising perfect kids.
我真骄傲我们培养了完美的孩子
When you know right, you do right.
知道什么是对的 就能做对
Cheers! Cheerios!
干杯 干杯
And since my system works and my kids never misbehave,
因为我这一套有用 而且我的孩子们从来不会胡闹
I never expected this news from their teacher...
我从没想到 会从老师那里听到这个消息
I caught these kids showing these kids
我逮到这些孩子在教这些孩子
how to spray paint the bathroom.
怎样给厕所喷绘
Now, I won't tell you what they were painting,
我不会告诉你们 他们画的是什么
but, Mr. Johnson, you have one,
但是 Johnson先生 那东西你有一个
and, Mrs. Johnson, you don't.
而Johnson太太 你没有
You spray paint a bathroom?!
你们在厕所玩喷绘
I burn your clothes.
我要烧了你们的衣服
Now, for the fun part.
现在 有趣的部分来了
Give me your favorites.
把你们最爱的衣服给我
Oh, this is really gonna hurt, guys!
哦 这下可要受伤了哦 孩子们
No. Your real favorites,
不是这些 要真正的最爱
not the crap that your mother buys you.
不是这些你们妈妈买♥♥的破玩意
Goodbye, yellow dress and baseball bat
再见吧 黄裙子和棒球棒
that made me feel like Beyoncé.
你们曾让我感觉自己是碧昂丝
So long, camo pajamas.
再见了 迷彩睡衣
I guess I'll see you in my dreams...
我想我们只能梦里见了
unless I dream about a forest.
除非我梦见一片森林
Let them burn!
让它们烧吧
We raised you to follow rules and obey authority.
我们一直告诫你们 要遵守规则 服从权威
What got into you?
你们犯了什么毛病
We were just...
我们只是
Sit yo' five-dollar ass down before I make change!
给我老老实实坐好 小心挨揍
We only did it because George and Jar were doing it.
因为George和Jar在涂 所以我们才涂的
George and Jar?!
George和Jar
They are a bad influence on you guys.
他们对你们有不良影响
You can't see them anymore.
你们不能再和他们玩了
Oh, that won't be hard, because you're grounded.
哦 那不会很难的 因为你们被禁足了
For six months.
六个月
Yeah! Half a year, bitches!
是啊 半年哦 小婊们
B-B-Babies!
婊 宝 宝贝们
No, no, no, stick with it.
不 不 不 就那么说
And that is the gist of the American Revolution.
这就是美国革命的要点
Thank you for your enthusiasm, Andre.
感谢你的热情 Andre
All right, guys, read chapter 13 for tomorrow.
好的 同学们 预习一下第十三章
That was amazing.
讲得太棒了
I mean, there was just something about the way you taught it that was, like,
你教的时候的那种感觉 就好像
"Were we gonna be free of British rule?"
"我们会脱离英国的统治吗"
"I don't know!"
"我也不知道"
Okay, I am gonna get this monstrosity to the car.
好吧 我要把这个大怪物放到车里去
Can you believe it fits in a hatchback?
你能相信这个放得进一辆掀背车吗
Well, um, let me help you.
呃 让我来帮你吧
I'm actually in the market for a new whip.
我其实在准备买♥♥一辆新车
Really looking at the hatchback brand.
在研究一些掀背车品牌
So, what kind of music do you listen to?
那个 你喜欢听哪种音乐
Um, I'm really into '90s gangsta rap.
呃 我很喜欢九十年代匪帮说唱
Oh, yeah.
哦 好吧
What up? Whoo-hoo! West side!
好啊 呜呼 西海岸
Argh! Oh, my God.
呃啊 我的天
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好吧
All right. Let's get this to your car, yeah.
好 我们来把这个搬上你的车吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Whoo! Hey, guys.
喔呼 嘿 大家好
Whoa, you're in a good mood.
哇哦 你心情很好啊
Why wouldn't I be?
为什么不呢
I finally broke my kids.
我终于击垮了我的孩子们
Why would you want to break your children?
你为什么想要击垮你的孩子们
So they could be better at life.
这样他们才能更懂生活
That never actually worked for me, Dre.
那种方式对我从来没用 Dre
I mean, I tried to be the authority figure, you know.
我是说 我试过树立权威的形象
Always saying stuff like, "Hey, brush your teeth"
总是说一些 "嘿 去刷牙" 之类的话
or "They're going to ban you from the mall".
或者"他们会不让你再去商城的"
But if you're too strict with your kids,
但是你要是对你的孩子太严格
they won't think you're cool, you know.
他们会觉得你不酷 你知道吗
Boom! Whoa!
砰 哇哦
Cool dab, Dad.
很酷的dab 爸爸
Either you're fly or you're not fly.
要么很酷 要么不酷
I don't care what my kids think. They don't get to think.
我不在乎我孩子怎么想 轮不到他们想
I think for them.
我帮他们想
I wish somebody would think for me... or even about me.
我多希望有人能帮我想 或者只是 想到我
I didn't get to have a thought until I was 15
直到十五岁 我都不能有什么想法
and my mother was away on a church weekend.
有个周末 我妈去了教堂
Then, when she came home and found out I was thinking,
然后她回到家 发现我在思考
she slapped the thoughts right out of me.
把我的想法直接扇没了
Didn't think again till college.
大学以前没再想过事情了
I didn't have my first thought until after my mother died.
直到我妈死了 我才有了第一个想法
Then I was slapped by her ghost.
然后我被她的鬼魂给扇了
You would think it'd go right through you.
你可能以为它会直接穿过你
It does not.
不是的
Her ghost wore a ring.
她的鬼魂戴了个戒指
Okay, Charlie, how...
嗯 Charlie 怎么可能
because the ring is real and the ghost,
因为戒指是实体的 但是鬼魂
it would just fall... not work.
它会掉下来 不可能的
No. It was a ring from Tiffany's.
不 那是一个蒂芙尼牌的戒指
Tiffany is dead, too.
蒂芙尼也死了
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢你送我回家
So, did you like it?
你喜欢它吗
Like what?
喜欢什么
The Hyundai.
这款现代
I loved it. Really hugs the road.
我喜欢 真的很稳
Yeah. Well, thanks for the ride.
是啊 嗯 谢谢载我
It... The door sticks. Here. Let me help you.
这 门卡住了 让我来帮你
Just trying to...
就试着
What in Luther Vandross' name?!
以Luther Vandross之名 这怎么回事
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表