Literally could have said any other book.
你完全可以说其他任何一本书的
This is grandma lipstick.
这是奶奶款口红
I thought we agreed we were done with this Nana Jean character!
我以为我们说好了 不会再找这个Jean奶奶了
But today we made piggy banks out of recycled coffee cans!
但是今天 我们用回收的咖啡罐做了小猪存钱罐
What kind of sicko buys coffee in a can?
什么神经病会买♥♥罐装的咖啡
Now, I can't see why a grown woman
我就不明白 为什么一个成年女人
with no legal obligation wants you two around.
对你们没有监护义务 却总叫你们去玩
Now, don't get me wrong.
别误会我的意思
You're... You're my grandbabies, and I love you,
你们是我的孙子孙女 我爱你们
but you're real boring company.
但和你俩在一起 真的太无聊了
But Nana Jean says she likes seeing the world through our young eyes.
可Jean奶奶说 她喜欢通过我们年轻的眼睛看世界
Yeah, she finds us interesting.
没错 她觉得我们很有趣
You two?
就你俩
What's interesting about you two?
你们俩有什么有趣的
You just had to get that goodbye kiss, didn't you?
你非得临走前亲一口 是吧
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I'm just finishing up what we should cover with Junior.
我刚写完应该和Junior谈的东西
Uh...
呃
What's there to talk about?
有什么好谈的
Our son is sexually active.
我们的儿子现在有性生活了
We need to make sure he's going about it the right way.
我们得确保 他的方式是正确的
Then we're all set, babe.
那没问题啊 宝贝
I already had the sex talk with him.
关于性的谈话 我已经做过了
I appreciate all this advanced dating advice,
我很感激这些高级约会建议
but there's other stuff. Okay.
但是还有别的事情 说吧
I heard some kids talking about "oral"?
我听别的孩子说过"口♥活♥"
I would stay away from that.
我可不会那么干
You know... kid like you with wheat allergies.
你得知道 你可是对小麦过敏的
Junior having sex
Junior做♥爱♥了
is proof that my talk worked.
证明我的谈话是有效的
Okay.
好吧
Not to take away from the effectiveness of your talk...
我不是在否认你谈话的有效性
Which clearly worked. Yes.
它显然起作用了 是的
But there's a difference between theory and practice, Dre.
但是理论和实践还是有区别的 Dre
And we want to make sure that Junior is okay,
我们得确保Junior应付得了
that he is using protection...
他在用保护措施
because for all we know, Megan is trying to trap him.
因为你我都知道 Megan想要套牢他
Only a guy can understand where Junior is, Bow.
只有男人才能理解Junior的处境 Bow
Trust me, it's not a conversation
相信我吧 没有一个男孩
a boy wants to have with his mom.
想和妈妈进行这种谈话
You tell me you used protection, I'll bake you a pie.
用了保护措施的话告诉我 我给你烤馅饼吃
It's a wonder you can function at all, Dre.
你还是个正常人 简直是奇迹 Dre
I'm headed over to Megan's.
我去Megan家了
See you guys later. Okay.
回头见 好的
Okay, okay, I will let you have this one, Dre,
好吧 这次让你一个人出马 Dre
but you got to warn Junior about gonorrhea,
但是你得警告Junior注意淋病
super gonorrhea, and gold diggers.
超级淋病 还有拜金婊
I got it. I got it. Okay, okay.
我知道了 我知道了 好的 好的
Oh, hey. There he is!
哦 嘿 他在这呢
My man!
好小子
So...
所以
you good?
你还行
Yeah.
是
Wrapping it up?
带套了吗
Yep.
是啊
My man.
干得漂亮
That's it?
就完了
Bow, that was the best conversation that Junior and I have ever had.
Bow 刚才是我和Junior有过的最好的谈话了
Dre, you didn't say anything.
Dre 你什么都没说
So, our son is having sex.
所以呢 我们的儿子有性生活哟
Boys will be boys.
男孩终归是男孩
Boys will be boys?
男孩终归是男孩
I'm not gonna come down hard on him
我才不会逼他太紧
just because he's getting it in.
就因为他成功上垒了
You might be right, Dre.
你可能是对的 Dre
Boys will be boys. Mmhmm.
男孩终归是男孩 没错
And girls will be girls.
女孩也终归是女孩
Why did you say that?
你为什么说这话
No reason.
不为什么
Oh!
哦
Maybe we should get a turkey for Zoey.
或许我们也该给Zoey烤一只火鸡
Why would we do that?
为什么要那样做
Because she earned it.
因为那是她应得的
Wait. What?
等一下 什么
Zoey's fucking.
Zoey跟别人睡了
Going to the Sunken Place
躲在里面
didn't get you out of grocery shopping,
不能帮你逃掉买♥♥菜的活儿
and it's not gonna get you out of this conversation.
也不能帮你摆脱这场谈话
Maybe she's pranking you.
她可能是在和你开玩笑
You know, college kids, they... they love pranking.
你知道的 大学生们 都喜欢恶作剧
It's not a prank.
这不是恶作剧
She and I have spoken several times.
我们谈过好几次了
Several? Zoey is having sex!
好几次 Zoey有性生活哟
We should celebrate!
我们应该庆祝一下
Give me a high five, Dre! Come on!
来击个掌 Dre 来啊
Get the champagne! She da man!
准备好香槟 干得漂亮
Zoey...
Zoey
Is...
干得
Da man!
漂亮
Stop it!
停
She's my little girl!
她是我的宝贝女儿啊
Why didn't she tell me this?
她为什么不告诉我
She talks to me about everything.
她什么都跟我讲的
Would you have wanted to have this conversation with her?
你会愿意和她谈这种事情吗
No!
当然不想
But I wanted her to believe that at least she could.
但我希望她知道 她是可以和我谈的
And if she ever brought it up,
如果她一旦提起来
I would pretend to get an emergency work call.
我就假装公♥司♥打来了紧急公务电♥话♥
Who is this guy, anyway? Huh? Are they in love?
那个男孩又是谁 他们是认真的吗
Because if they're in love, then they'll get married,
因为如果他们相爱了 他们就会结婚
and there won't be another guy.
就不会有另一个男孩和她睡觉了
I think I can live with that.
这个我应该能接受
Well, they were serious. Okay.
这个嘛 他们之前是认真的 好吧
But they broke up since then.
但是他们接着就分手了
And he left her on the side of the road
他就把她丢在路边
like a busted old water heater?
像扔掉坏的旧热水器一样吗
Zoey is not a water heater.
Zoey才不是热水器
She is a sexual being.
她是个有性生活的人
No, she's not! She's my daughter!
不 她不是 她是我女儿
I'm a sexual being, and I'm someone's daughter.
我也有性生活 我也是别人的女儿
And I would hope your father would have had the decency
那我希望你♥爸♥爸能讲点体面
to be disgusted by that.
知道为你感到羞耻
My little girl...
我的宝贝女儿
she's gone.
她走了
Diane?!
Diane吗
No.
不是
Zoey. She's...
Zoey 她
she's been with a man.
她和别的男人睡了
Oh, I'm so sorry, Dre.
哦 我很遗憾 Dre
You know what?
不如这样
Take the day, the week, whatever you need.
休息一天吧 或者一周 多久都可以
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Hi. Yeah.
嗨 你们好
Quick question. Might you be overreacting?
一个小问题 你是不是有点反应过度了
I mean, Zoey taking control of her body
我的意思是 Zoey掌控自己的身体
is actually a good thing.
实际上是件好事
What? You whore.
什么 你这个荡♥妇♥
We are talking about the man's daughter!
我们说的可是这个男人的女儿
When my candle company takes off,
等我的蜡烛公♥司♥起步了
I am so out of here.
老娘一定要离开这儿
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表