Yeah, you know a story sucks
没错 烂故事就是那种
when it's about you and you still don't care.
虽然跟你有关 但你还是不在乎
Your birthday's got me thinking,
你的生日让我想了很多
and I feel like I get what you've gone through in your life better.
我觉得我更理解你经历过的事情了
So I just want to say I forgive you.
所以 我只是想说 我原谅你了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
Don't worry about what to say, all right?
别操心你应该说什么 好吗
Because my issues with you are my issues, all right?
因为我和你之间的问题是我自己的问题 好吗
And I'm past them.
而且我已经释然了
You were the man that you had to be, and I get that now.
你做了你必须做的事 我现在明白了
No, I'm saying, "I don't know what the hell you talkin' about."
不 我是说 "我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么"
What?
什么
I don't need your forgiveness, boy!
我才不需要你的原谅 小子
I'm the oldest living black man.
我可是活得最久的黑人
Smokey! Put that down!
Smokey 把那个放下
Let's get back to the track.
我们回赛马场去吧
You forgive me? Heh!
你原谅我 哈
Where's my sword?!
我的剑在哪
You will never believe what my father did, Bow...
你绝对不会相信我爸做了什么 Bow
Bow?
Bow
Are you alone?
你是一个人吗
Is it just you? What are you doing?
只有你一个人吗 你在干什么
I am not...
我才没有
hiding from our children.
躲着我们的孩子们
So...
所以
...what happened with Pops?
老爹怎么了
I forgave him for being such a bad dad.
我原谅他是个如此糟糕的父亲
And he clowned me.
结果他让我看起来像个傻子
What'd you think was gonna happen, Dre?
你以为会发生什么呢 Dre
Did you think he was gonna hug you and cry
你以为他会跟你抱头痛哭
and invite you to go to all 30
然后邀请你和他一起去
of the major league ballparks with him?
职业棒球联盟的所有三十个球场吗
No.
不
We can't do all 30. He's not allowed back in Canada.
我们没法去所有三十个球场 加拿大♥禁♥止他再入境了
Bow, I forgave him. That's a big deal.
Bow 我原谅了他 这很重要
Yeah, it is.
是的 没错
And you know what you got?
你知道你得到了什么吗
You got a gift on your dad's birthday.
你在你♥爸♥爸生日这天得到了一个礼物
You forgave him, Dre.
你原谅了他 Dre
And I get that he wasn't able to listen, but...
我明白他没有听进去 但是
forgiveness is about healing what's inside you.
原谅的重点在于治愈你自己
It's not about him.
这和他无关
Plus, you got to spend really good time with Junior.
再说了 你可以和Junior玩得很开心
Well...
好吧
everything has its price.
任何事都有代价
I'm serious... you need to appreciate
我是认真的 你要珍惜
the relationship you have with your father.
你和你父亲之间的关系
He is here for you now, and he's a solid grandfather.
他就在你身边 而且他是个靠谱的爷爷
So forget who he was
所以忘了过去的他吧
so that you can enjoy who he is now.
这样你才能欣然接受现在的他
Okay?
好吗
Okay. Okay.
好 那就好
I just need 30 more minutes of quiet.
我只需要再安静待个三十分钟
Just 30. Okay, babe.
就三十分钟 好的 亲爱的
Oh, God.
天哪
I got you. Just a little nap.
有我在呢 我就睡一小会
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I love you.
我爱你
I love you more.
我更爱你
Your mom's hiding in the closet!
你们妈妈躲在衣柜里
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈
Mom?
老妈
Why are you crawling around?
你为什么爬来爬去
I was looking for my contact.
我在找我的隐形眼镜
Then I was... looking for the back of my earring...
然后我 还在找耳环后面的托
and then a Xanax... which I'm gonna need
还有抗焦虑药 如果你们
if you guys keep asking me "Yes" or "No" questions.
还要一直问我"你想不想"这样的问题的话
Uh, what's going on?
呃 发生了什么
You know how I'm always trying to be like Shonda Rhimes?
你们知道我一直在试图变得像Shonda Rhimes一样吧
Uhhuh. Okay.
没错 好吧
Well, like Shonda Rhimes, I've been saying "Yes"
就像Shonda Rhimes一样 我一直在答应
to everything that you guys ask
你们提出的所有要求
because I just feel guilty
因为我感觉很内疚
that I'm not spending enough time
我没有花足够的时间
having fun with you guys.
来陪你们一起开开心心地玩
Mom! We have fun with you.
老妈 我们和你在一起开心啊
You have lots of fun with me?
你们和我在一起特别开心吗
Fun... period.
开心 说完了
Please don't put words in my mouth.
请不要加其他定语
Sorry.
抱歉
Yes.
好吧
We have lots of fun with you.
我们和你在一起特别开心
Good, 'cause I love playing with you guys.
很好 因为我也很喜欢和你们一起玩
I just... I just don't have enough energy.
我只是 我只是没有足够的精力
Good, 'cause we can use a break.
太好了 因为我们也真的需要休息一下了
Oh. These were just polite offers
哦 之前只是出于礼貌问你一下
that we didn't expect you to take us up on.
我们本来没料到你会答应的
Okay.
好吧
I know I should've asked this earlier,
我知道我该早点问的
but who's Shonda Rhimes?
Shonda Rhimes到底是谁
You have got to be kidding me.
你一定在开玩笑吧
So, I took Bow's advice to heart
我牢记着Bow的忠告
and decided to meet Pops where he was...
决定去老爹的地方找他
which, in this case, happened to be the track.
现在来看 刚好是在赌场
Oh. Hey, Pops.
哦 嘿 老爹
Hey.
嘿
What you doin' here?
你在这儿干什么
Well, it's your birthday,
今天是你的生日
and I wanted to spend it with you.
我想陪你一起过
No strings attached.
没有附加条件
Plus...
而且
...I wanted to give you that.
我想给你这个
Money.
钱
Yeah.
没错
My favorite, son! Yeah, I knew you'd like it.
这是我的最爱 儿子 是的 我就知道你会喜欢
Happy Birthday, Pops.
生日快乐 老爹
Hey. I'm glad you made it to 65.
嘿 我很高兴你活到了65岁
Thank you, son. Thank you very much.
谢谢你 儿子 非常感谢
Hey, hey. What?
嘿 嘿 什么
That looks like my watch.
这表怎么看着像我的
No, this? Uhhuh.
什么 这个吗 对
No, no, no, no. I got that from Smokey.
不 不 不 这是Smokey送我的
Be right back.
马上回来
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to me.
祝你生日快乐 祝我生日快乐
Yay, Pops!
好样的 老爹
I'm glad we did this, Dad.
我很高兴我们做到了 老爸
Me too.
我也是
You know, what do you say
对了 你想不想
you and me hop in the car,
就咱们俩 一起开上车
take the top down, head up the coast,
把车顶落下来 一路开向海岸
feel the cool breeze with Cool Breeze?
和凉风一起感受凉爽的微风 怎么样
We're never doing that.
我们永远不会那么做的
I forgive you, Dad.
我原谅你 老爸
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表