The United States holds almost a quarter of the world's prisoners.
美国关押的罪犯人数接近全世界的四分之一
**I'ma steady tryna find a motive*
*试图寻找活下去的动力
**Why do what I do*
*我的所作所为有何意义
2.2 million Americans are behind bars,
220万美国人被关在大牢里
a 500% increase over the past 40 years.
过去的40年内增长了500%
Black people make up 13% of the American population
黑人占了美国人口的13%
but 35% of the prisons' population.
但是占了囚犯人数的35%
65 million Americans have a criminal record.
6500万的美国人有犯罪记录
1 in 28 American children have a parent behind bars.
每28个美国孩子中即有一个孩子的父亲或母亲在服刑
We get our incarceration on!
美国的监狱要挤爆了
**I get locked up, they won't let me out*
*我身陷囹吾 没有出路
**they won't let me out. I'm locked up*
*没有出路 只能身陷囹吾
Prisons have become uninhabitable.
监狱的居住环境越来越差
It's easy for people to start feeling like numbers.
很容易让犯人感觉自己只是一串数字
And one of those numbers happens to be my godbrother.
其中一串数字碰巧就是我的教兄
You have a collect call from...
您有一个对方付费电♥话♥
I need money.
我需要钱
And now you've met Omar.
这就是Omar
To accept this call,
接听电♥话♥
say or dial "Five" now.
请说"5"或按"5"
We're sorry. The number that you have reached
对不起 您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
has been disconnected or is no longer in service.
暂时无法接通或已不再使用
Dre, was that Omar?
Dre 是Omar打来的吗
Yep. Why didn't you accept his call?
是的 你为什么不接他电♥话♥
Because this is the third time he's called this week,
因为他这周已经第三次打过来了
and he's constantly asking me,
他一直问我
"Who was at the club last night?"
"昨晚俱乐部里都有谁"
I don't have the heart to tell him
我不忍♥心告诉他
that the club is a Gymboree now.
那个俱乐部已经变成早教中心了
Dre, my goodness, you sound so cold.
Dre 天啊 你太无情了
He just wants human contact.
他只是想找人聊聊
You can't just talk to him for a little bit?
你就不能跟他聊一会吗
You talk to him plenty.
是你和他聊太多了
Beyoncé's looking at another Beyoncé,
碧昂丝在看着另一个碧昂丝
and she's underwater for some reason.
而且不知道为什么她在水下
Now she's walking down the courtroom steps.
这会儿她正走下法庭的台阶
And there's water gushing out.
还有洪水涌出
She's in a yellow dress, and she's mad.
她穿着黄色的裙子 表情愤怒
She is so mad.
简直怒不可遏
It's a Santa Maria Pinot Grigio, single vineyard.
这是一款产自圣玛利亚单一葡萄园的灰皮诺干白葡萄酒
Very earthy notes.
富有泥土气息
What would I be if I wasn't a doctor?
如果我没当医生的话我会做什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
A dancer?
舞者
No.
别逗了
Not that kind of dancer.
才不要当那种舞者
Omar, you are so silly.
Omar 你太傻了
You two have a very inappropriate relationship.
你俩的关系太不正常了
I don't send him pictures anymore.
我已经不再给他寄照片了
He traded those in for a cell with a window.
他用那些照片换了间带窗户的牢房♥
You think I'm worth that? No.
你觉得我值不值 不值
I am just trying to make prison easier for him.
我只是想让他在监狱里过得舒服一点
Prison shouldn't be easy!
蹲监狱本来就不应该舒服
When I was on the inside,
我还在里面的时候
I had to do my own things
我不得不凭本事
to get extra cornbread.
得到额外的玉米面包
Here we go.
又开始了
You know how they say snitches get stitches?
听过"告密一时爽 全♥家♥死♥光♥光"这句话吧
Oh, God.
天啊
Well, when you're locked up,
不过嘛 对蹲监狱的人来说
snitches also get cornbread.
告密还能得到玉米面包
Dre. Hmm?
Dre 嗯
I just don't want him to feel so alone.
我只是不想让他感到太孤独
I love that you want to help everyone,
我很欣赏你想帮助每一个人的心意
but there's only so much that you can do.
但是你能做的其实也很有限啊
I guess so.
可能是吧
He's behind bars. I know that.
他在监狱里啊 我知道啊
So you have to keep a healthy distance.
所以要保持一定距离
But his birthday's coming up.
但是他的生日要到了
We can still get him a cake, right?
我们还是能给他带个蛋糕的
You don't have birthdays in jail.
监狱里不过生日
It's true.
是真的
Technically, I never turned 39.
严格来讲 我一直都没到39岁
Oh, my God.
别扯了
Or stab a bitch named Sheila in the belly.
也没捅一个叫Sheila的婊♥子♥肚子一刀
I got her!
我可让她尝到苦头了
That was an awful casual mention of you
你坐过牢还捅了Sheila的恶劣事迹
going to jail and stabbing Sheila, Grandma.
你居然就这么轻描淡写随口一提 奶奶
Huh?
啥
Oh, no, baby.
你搞错了 宝贝
Grandma never went to jail.
奶奶从没坐过牢
I think you might be lying,
我觉得你在撒谎
because I just heard you say you went to jail.
因为我刚刚听见你说你坐过牢
You heard that?
你听见了啊
Come on, Grandma.
拜托 奶奶
I can handle the truth.
我能承受真♥相♥的
I shave twice a month now.
我现在每月得刮两次胡子了
All right. Fine.
好吧 我说
Many years ago, I blew up Earl's boat.
很多年前 我炸了Earl的船
Bad.
粉身碎骨
I was charged with some aquatic crime,
我被指控什么水上犯罪
got thrown in some local maritime jail,
被扔进了当地某个海事监狱里
and shared a cell with a sicko who got off on torturing dolphins.
把我和一个以折磨海豚取乐的变♥态♥关在一起
Can you imagine? The angels of the sea!
你敢想象吗 那可是海洋天使啊
Wow.
哇哦
I can't believe that. Yeah.
简直不敢相信 是吧
Thanks for sharing your secret with me.
感谢你和我分享秘密
An experience like that must have changed you.
那样的经历肯定改变了你
Mm, no.
其实没有
Not learning lessons is kind of my thing.
吸取教训可不是我的作风
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
Front, front, back, back.
前 前 后 后
Pat your weave, pat your weave.
拍头发 拍头发
I'm not patting my weave.
我不要拍头发
So, you don't care if we have a hot handshake?
看来你根本不在乎我们有没有很酷的握手方式
I guess you're happy with being replaced, then?
你还很开心自己被代替了吗
Aw, the twins are here!
双胞胎来啦
Yep.
是啊
I'm Dylan.
我是Dylan
Or am I Dylan?
还是我是Dylan呢
Ohh! It's just adorable!
嗷 真是太可爱了
Yeah!
是啊
Or do you want to stay two low-rent suckers with the same birthday?
还是说你想让咱俩继续当两个同一天生日的三流渣渣
Fine. I'll pat the weave.
好吧 我拍头发
But call me "Low-rent" Again, and we're done.
但是你要是再叫我"三流" 咱俩就玩儿完
Ready?
准备好没
Front, front, back, back.
前 前 后 后
Pat your weave, pat your...
拍头发 拍
So, am I the bad guy for keeping my distance
这么看 我和Omar保持距离是不是显得我很无情
when Bow's the one who's been leading Omar on
相比之下 Bow一直和他保持联♥系♥
by talking to him almost every day
每天都和他煲电♥话♥粥
and sending pictures of herself to him?
还给他寄自己的照片
Probably in a bathing suit.
可能还是穿着泳衣的照片
Mm. Unacceptable.
说不定呢 无法接受
I should probably see those.
我觉得我应该看看那些照片
You know, just to make sure they are acceptable.
确保一下是不是真的没办法接受嘛
Dre, I don't like weighing in on your personal business,
Dre 我不想掺和到你的家务事里去
but you're right.
但是你说得对
You shouldn't be associating with prisoners.
人就不该和囚犯有任何交集
They're animals.
他们简直就是牲畜
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表