isn't just gonna snap on somebody?
不会突然攻击某个人
Oh, Duke would never snap at anybody.
哦 Duke是绝对不会伤人的
Would you, David Duke?
对不对 David Duke
How would you know?
你怎么知道
He's an animal...
它可是只动物
named David Duke.
名还叫David Duke
Dre, you really need to calm down, okay?
Dre 你真的需要冷静一下 好吗
I had no idea that our dogs would make you so angry. No.
我不知道我们的狗让你这么生气 不
You know what makes me angry?
你知道什么让我生气吗
People giving more consideration to animals than people.
人们关心动物比关心他人还要多
This country was more upset at Cecil the Lion's death
这个国家在狮子Cecil死了之后
than it was about Mike Brown.
比在Mike Brown那事发生时还难过
Who's Mike Brown? The same thing with Katrina.
谁是Mike Brown 卡特里娜飓风的时候也是
I remember you all up in here
我还记得那时候你们一帮人
rallying to raise money for animals
聚在这里给动物募集资金
when people's lives were at stake.
与此同时别人的生命还岌岌可危
Not true, Dre.
不是这样的 Dre
We raised money for the restoration of the Superdome.
我们是在给重建巨蛋体育馆募集资金
We put the Wetzel's Pretzels in there.
我们还在那开了家脆饼快餐店
Hello!
没错
You guys sound crazy.
你们疯了
Ain't that the truth, brother?
说的可不是吗 兄弟
Wait a minute...
等一下
Where are Peaches and Herb?
桃桃和草草哪去了
By the time I got home,
等我回到家时
I decided I didn't need any more
我决定我不需要再想
creative ways to say "No."
新点子来说"不"
We are not getting a dog...
我们不养狗了
Which seems to be the right idea,
看来这是个正确的决定
since there's no one watching you.
因为连你都没人管了
Where's everybody at, huh?
大家都去哪了
Once I told my family we weren't getting a dog,
自从我告诉家人我们不养狗了
I was immediately iced out.
我瞬间被孤立了
Hey, guys! Who wants some frozen yogurt?
嘿 大家伙 谁想要冻酸奶
I'm buying.
我请客
Junior? What's your problem, man?
Junior 你又有什么问题 小伙
You didn't even want the dog.
你根本不想养狗啊
No. But I put in 24 thankless hours
是的 但是我白花了24个小时
to prepare the twins for one.
让这两个不领情的做好养狗的准备
I let them crate me.
我甚至让他们把我关笼子里了
Fine.
好吧
More frozen yogurt for me.
冻酸奶都归我了
Move, Johan.
让开 Johan
Are you upset about the dog thing, too?
你也因为狗的事情不开心吗
Actually, I'm kind of upset about Ruby.
其实吧 我是因为Ruby有点不开心
What? She seems to have forgotten I even exist.
什么 她好像都忘了我还存在一样
All of her lack of attention has made me vulnerable.
她这么忽视我 让我感觉很脆弱
Suddenly, I'm insecure and needy.
突然间 我变得缺乏安全感 还渴求关注
Tell me I'm enough.
快让我打住吧
So, a woman whose advances drove you
所以 你是说一个疯狂追求你
to file a restraining order from another country
以至于让你从另一个国家申请了限制令的女人
is now someone that you miss?
现在让你魂牵梦绕了
Desperately.
无比渴望
Well, I tried everything.
好吧 我什么招儿都试过了
I even offered Jack to drive your car,
我甚至问Jack想不想开你的车
and he told me to go take a flying leaf.
然后他叫我一边"晾"快去
Ooh. Wow.
哦 哇哦
He did not get straight A's.
他才没有拿到全优呢
Well, you know what, Dre?
好吧 你知道吗 Dre
You get what you deserve.
你这是自作自受
You put your selfish feelings about dogs
你把自己不想养狗的自私情绪
above everybody else's.
置于所有人的想法之上
Am I being selfish?
我自私吗
Look, we have enough going on with our family and our kids.
听着 我们家里还有孩子们的事情已经够多了
I just didn't want another thing to be responsible for.
我只是不想再对别的什么东西负责任了
What are you responsible for?
你对什么负责任了
Name one thing... and not your sneakers.
就说出一样 你的球鞋不算
Well, I don't know.
好吧 我不知道
Dre, a dog is not a thing.
Dre 狗不是随便什么东西
I mean, growing up,
我是说 从小到大
our dog was like...
我家的狗就像
It was like part of our family.
就像是我们家的一份子
In ninth grade...
九年级的时候
I had mono.
我得了单核细胞增多症
And I had to be in bed for a whole month.
我不得不卧床整整一个月
And Goddess just sat with me the whole time.
女神就一直坐在旁边陪我
And I felt so much less lonely.
我真的感觉没那么孤单了
I know that you see it as just an animal,
我知道你只把它们当做动物
but they can be so much more.
但它们真的不止如此
I mean...
我是说
I felt like... like she was a friend.
我感觉 她就像是我的朋友
But I have real friends.
但是我有真的朋友啊
You know, sometimes, as a parent,
你知道吗 有时候作为父母
you need to put your children's wants above your own...
你需要把孩子的愿望置于自己之前
...even when it's hard.
尽管这很难做到
Don't make this the hill you die on.
你不要一条道走到黑
Uh, Ruby? Mm?
呃 Ruby 什么
Have you seen Luigi? I think he might've gotten out.
你看见Luigi了吗 我觉得他好像跑出去了
I could really use some emotional support right about now.
我现在真的很需要一些情感支持
Aww, sweetheart, I'm so sorry.
哦 甜心 我很遗憾
I'll keep my eyes open.
我会帮你留意的
Wait.
等下
Maybe you could be my emotional support?
或者你可以当我的情感支持
Johan, you were very clear about how I made you feel.
Johan 你之前已经说得很清楚你怎么看待我了
Now, I don't want you to be uncomfortable.
我不希望你感到不舒服
No, I-I'm comfortable.
不 我很舒服
This is actually helping.
这样其实很有帮助
I can feel myself settling down.
我能感觉自己平静下来了
Well, good. Good. I'm glad.
好吧 那就好 我很欣慰
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
是的 我也是
Would it be more supportive if I took my top off?
如果我把上衣脱了会更有帮助吗
I'm... not sure.
我不确定
Hey, guys!
嘿 大家伙儿
Daddy's got a surprise!
老爸有个惊喜
He's so cute! Aww! So cute!
他好可爱 哦 真可爱
Where'd you get him?
你从哪里找到他的
Well, I found him at a shelter.
这个嘛 我在收♥容♥所♥找到他的
Aww.
哦
He's amazing.
他真的太棒了
I love you, Baby Get-Right!
我爱你 上吧宝贝
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
You sacrificed a tough dog for the kids.
你为了孩子们放弃了一只猛犬
Yeah, I'll take this one right here.
好吧 我就要这只了
Okay! Okay!
好了 好了
Give me this one.
给我这只
Well, you know...
这个 跟你说
I wanted the kids to have what they wanted.
我想让孩子们得到他们想要的
Yes, of course.
是的 当然了
Yeah. Ooh! I'll feed him first!
是啊 哦 我要先喂他
No, me. I'll walk him.
不 让我来 我要遛他
Well, I mean, maybe I can pitch in and help
好吧 或许我也可以加入来帮你们
if you guys want.
如果你们想的话
You don't have to do all the work.
你们不需要把所有的活都干了
It's okay, Junior.
不用了 Junior
You can go ahead and give the lizard a bath.
你可以接着去给蜥蜴洗澡了
Yeah. He's not gonna bathe himself. Mmhmm.
是啊 它可不会给自己洗澡 没错
Go give the lizard a bath.
去给蜥蜴洗澡吧
Okay.
好吧
Hi, honey. Hi.
嗨 亲爱的 你好啊
Hey...
嘿
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表