Greenwich?
格林威治
It's not what you think, Dre.
不是你想的那样 Dre
There's a lot of diversity there.
那里也是富有多样性的
I mean, sure, there's families like the Kelloggs and the Posts,
的确 有孩子家里是谷类早餐制♥造♥商巨头
but there were also kids
但是也有孩子
whose families owned lesser cereal companies, too.
家里开的是稍小型谷物企业
Sure, that worked out for you because of your ZIP code.
当然 那对你行得通因为你上学的地方还有邮编
But the public schools that black and brown kids have to go to
但黑人小孩不得不去的公立学校
have all been abandoned.
都是蛮荒之地
Classic white flight.
这就是白人逃离的经典案例
Yeah, we move to your neighborhoods,
是啊 我们搬进你们的社区
you guys are out.
你们就搬走
We move to your schools,
我们转到你们学校
you guys are out.
你们就转走
We move to your Cheesecake Factories,
我们光顾你们的芝士蛋糕工厂
you guys are out.
你们就走人
God, do I miss the Cheesecake Factory.
我好想念芝士蛋糕工厂啊
It's still open.
它还开着
Okay, Dre.
算了吧 Dre
See, you guys don't know how serious this is.
你们还没意识到问题有多严重吗
You send your kids to private school
你们把孩子送到私立学校
to keep them on top.
是为了让他们始终站在顶端
I send my son to private school
我送我儿子去私立学校
to get him in the game in the first place.
是为了让他一开始就加入竞争行列
You guys are here, and we are here.
你们在这里 而我们在这里
Well, just get ready to be a granddad again.
准备再次当爷爷吧
None of my kids have kids.
我的孩子都没有小孩
Okay, Dre.
我信了 Dre
What about you, Charlie? Did you go to public school?
你呢 Charlie 你上的是公立学校吗
I did, in fact, Joshua.
是的 Joshua
My school shared grounds with a gator farm.
我们学校和一个鳄鱼农场共用场地
I was number 5 in my class.
我是班上第五名
Number 1 for humans.
人类里面第一名
But if I did have a son, I'd send him to private school.
但如果我有儿子 我会送他去私立学校
you do have a son, Charlie.
你确实有个儿子 Charlie
Eustace!
Eustace
You, uh... you sure you don't want to go check on him?
你确定不要去看看他吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊
Yeah, I'll go... I'll go check on him.
没错 我该去看看他
Get some gas first and then play the lottery.
先给车加点油 然后玩玩彩票
Put some air in my tire.
给轮胎打打气
You need something?
你要带什么吗
No. I'm good.
不用了
All right.
好吧
Let's see if I got everything.
看看我都带齐东西了没
I'll take some Milk Duds. Okay, gotcha.
我想吃奶球 好的 没问题
So, I work with lunatics,
看来 我的同事是一群疯子
but they did make me think about our public school decision.
但他们确实让我反思上公立学校的决定
I wonder where Bow's head was at.
不知道Bow心里怎么想
Oh. Hey. Oh! Hi!
嘿 嗨
I heard what happened to Junior!
我听说了Junior发生的事
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Uh... yeah. We're... We're fine.
我们挺好的
So, where's he gonna go? Oakwood?
那他要去哪所学校 奥克伍德中学吗
Crossroads, Flintridge? No.
还是圣十字中学 或者福临特里奇中学 都不是
Oh! Harvard Westlake!
噢 哈佛西湖高中吗
No, he's actually gonna go to the public school.
不 他实际上要去公立学校了
Oh, is there a new private school called "Public School"?
有一所新的私立学校叫做"公立学校"吗
No. A-An actual public school.
不 它就是一所公立学校
Sherman Oaks High?
叫谢尔曼橡树高中
Yeah, it's, like, right up the street.
就在这片街区
Sherman Oaks High? Yeah.
谢尔曼橡树高中啊 是的
Yeah, you know, we...
你知道 我们
always wanted to send our kids to public school...
一直想把我们的孩子送到公立学校
but then we remembered You should.
但是我们记起 你应该把孩子送去的
that we live in Los Angeles, so we cannot.
我们住在洛杉矶 所以我们不能这么做
But you can.
但是你们可以啊
No, you actually can. Not really.
不 你们其实可以的 做不到呢
You... You can.
你们可以的
Well, all right. Well, we are.
好吧 我们已经决定了
Um... I was watching a documentary the other day.
有一天我在看纪录片
Fun fact... when whales leave their fun little sea parks...
看到一件有趣的事 当鲸鱼离开它们可爱的海洋公园
...the public whales drown them.
野生鲸鱼会淹死它们
Wait. What are... I don't... What are you saying?
等一下 什么 我不懂 你在说什么
You know, I got the, like...
我大概明白了
Nothing. I'm not saying anything.
没什么 我什么也没说
I'm sure Junior's gonna be just fine!
我相信Junior会没事的
You're a real hero. No...
你是真正的英雄 不
So brave!
多么勇敢啊
So brave. I don't...
真的勇敢 我不
I'm starting to freak out.
我开始害怕了
I'm gonna need you to calm me down. I don't know, Dre.
我需要你帮我冷静下来 我也混乱了 Dre
I actually think I'm gonna need you to calm me down.
我才觉得需要你让我冷静下来
Janine really scared me about Junior going to public school.
Janine的话让我觉得送Junior去公立学校是一件很可怕的事
You should be. Junior's toast.
确实让人害怕 Junior完蛋了啊
He's gonna be a child left behind.
他要掉队了
Oh, my God. The whales are gonna drown him.
老天 鲸鱼会把他淹死的
Not if the gators get him first.
除非鳄鱼先把他搞死
Oh, my God.
天啊
I'm so scared. Me too!
我好害怕 我也是
Do you know how much money in property taxes
你们知道我应该缴的财产税里
I'm supposed to be paying for that school?
有多少钱拨给了那所学校吗
Why don't you two idiots go down there and see the place?
你们两个白♥痴♥直接去那里看看不就行了
Where did you come from?
你从哪儿冒出来的
Hi, Zo. H...
嗨 Zo
My clavicle!
我的锁骨
Quit whining.
别叽叽歪歪的
Word on the street is, you're going to public school.
坊间流传 你要去上公立学校了
You're gonna need to toughen up if you want to survive.
如果你想活下去 你就要变强
You do want to survive, right?
你想活下去吧
Right?
想不想
Yeah.
想
Great. Follow me.
很好 跟我来
Ow! My other clavicle.
我另一边锁骨
What's the point of this?
这么挖有什么意义
Bury it.
埋了它
What?! No!
什么 不要
Look, I'm only gonna tell you this once.
听好了 我只说一遍
It's either you or the cape that's gonna end up in there.
要么你 要么这斗篷 总有一个会被埋在坑里
The choice is yours.
选择权在你手里
All right. As soon you get there,
听着 你到学校之后
you got to walk up to the biggest kid in the school
你要去找学校里最壮的小孩儿
and hit him right in the face.
然后狠揍他
How do you know all of this?
你怎么会知道这些事的
You can't become a cool girl in private school
要想在私立学校当一个很酷的女孩
without having questionable friends in public school.
肯定得在公立学校里有几个问题少年当朋友
Come on! The strong get tested, the weak get rested!
来吧 强者越强 弱者灭亡
You want to take a tour of the school?
你们要来学校一日游
We don't do that.
我们没这服务
Just show up with a piece of mail.
直接带着邮件来报到就行
That's your admission process?
这就是你们的入学程序吗
A Pennysaver? A Chipotle mailer?
就像在线优♥惠♥券 快餐店的邮件折扣
A Valpak?
或者Valpak广♥告♥包
Even if it says "Occupant," We'll believe you.
就算上面写着"已使用" 我们也会让你入学
And if you forget it, we will not follow up.
如果你忘了入学 我们也不会催你
He's gonna be gator meat.
他要成为鳄鱼的食物了
Okay, let's go over this one more time.
我们再重复一遍
So, you have all the emergency numbers, right?
你有所有的紧急号♥码 对吧
Do not hesitate to use them.
该用的时候就用啊
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表