Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Should we just... Should we just, like, go in?
我们 我们要不要就 直接开始
Oh. Should we do it?
哦 我们要这么做吗
Why not? Just go in. Okay.
为什么不 开始吧 好的
Come here. Okay.
过来 好的
Oh, I like that. I like that, too.
哦 我喜欢这样 我也是
Ow, ow, ow, ow.
嗷 哇哦 哇哦
Ow, ooh, my finger's stuck. What are... Okay, so...
我的手指卡住了 你在 好吧
Were you trying to take it out? Yeah, I was...
你是要把它拿下来吗 是啊 我
Wh...
为什么
I thought maybe you might like it down, babe.
我以为你可能会喜欢把头发放下来 亲爱的
Okay, no.
好吧 并没有
Okay. Well, you know, let's just put it back up.
好吧 那么我们就把头发梳起来
Okay, keep... Just leave it. I got it, I got it.
好了 别 就这样吧 我来吧 让我来
Seriously, I've got it. I got it.
认真的 我可以的 我来
What's wrong, Bow?
怎么了 Bow
Dre...
Dre
Everything...
所有事情
Everything's got to be the way you want it.
所有事都得按照你喜欢的方式来
What?
什么
Like my hair and music and DeVanté.
就像我的头发 音乐 还有DeVanté
Are you seriously bringing DeVanté into this right now?
你现在真的要把DeVanté扯进这来吗
I'm sorry. Wh... Because...
不好意思 因为
Because you weren't the one that brought it up?
你不是也经常把他挂在嘴边吗
'Cause that's all I do, huh?
因为我只会这样 对吗
Yes, Dre.
没错 Dre
You're always talking about
你总是说什么
how you're worried that he's behind schedule.
你担心他落后于同龄人
Because I am!
因为我就是担心
Okay, but you're always ta...
好吧 但你总是说
Great, well...
很好 那
Okay, so, I-I'll just go get him
好吧 那我去哄他
the way I always do. Wait, what are you...
就像之前每一次一样 等等 你在
what are you talking about? I get him just as much as you do.
你在说什么 我去哄他的次数和你一样多
Whatever, Dre.
随你说吧 Dre
You know what, it's cool.
你知道吗 没关系
I said I was gonna do it. Hey, it's cool.
我都说了我去 嘿 没关系
I got it, all right? I said... I said I'll go.
我来吧 好吗 我说 我说了我去
I'll get him. I'll do it.
我来哄他 我来吧
I'll get him, that way you won't hold this over my head
我来哄他 这样你就不会用这事针对我
like you do with everything else.
就像你对所有事一样
I...
我
I don't do that.
我才没这么做
Oh. Coming!
哦 来了
Hey! What's wrong, boopboop, huh? We're coming, honey.
嘿 怎么了 嘟嘟 我们来了 宝贝
Oh, somebody's up.
哦 有人睡醒了
Hi, bubba.
嗨 巴巴
You can't sleep? Come on, let's go. Come on.
你睡不着了吗 来吧 我们走 来啊
Babe, can you please stop What are you gonna do? Come on.
亲爱的 拜托你不要 你要做什么 来啊
pulling him around by his arms? Come on.
拉着他的胳膊到处走 来啊
Just let him be.
就让他待着吧
Oh, somebody needs their diaper changed.
哦 有人该换纸尿裤了
All right, you know what?
好了 你知道吗
Oh, we're out. Okay. Oh, I'll go get them.
哦 我们用完了 好吧 哦 我去拿吧
No, babe. I know where they are. I'll get them from downstairs.
不用 亲爱的 我知道在哪 我去楼下拿
It's okay, I'll do it. No, babe, I'll get them, all right?
没关系的 我来拿吧 不 亲爱的 我去拿 好吗
Why are you making this a thing? Ooh. I...
为什么你非得把这事小题大做 哦 我
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
哦 天啊 我的天
Big problems usually don't get solved all at once,
人们往往不能一次解决所有难题
but sometimes real change can start
但有时突破性的进展
with something as small as baby steps.
总是从婴儿走路一样不起眼的地方开始
Well, little man went out like a light.
好吧 小家伙倒头就睡着了
Those four steps, whoo, got his blood flowing.
他走的那四步 哇哦 他肯定很激动
Oh, my God. He was so cute.
天啊 他真是太可爱了
Mm. Like a little sailor.
是啊 像个小水手一样
Yeah, he was.
是啊 没错
I don't think I could be any more relieved right now.
我感觉自己不会比现在更如释重负了
"Relieved"?
"如释重负"
I thought you were so sure that everything was gonna be fine.
我以为你很确定一切都会没问题的
I never said I was sure about anything.
我从没说过我对任何事有信心
I was just as worried as you, I just...
我和你一样担心 我只是
I mean, being worried isn't gonna help the situation.
我是说 光是瞎担心对现状没有任何好处
Oh, hold on.
哦 等会
You... You thought something might've been wrong with our son,
你觉得我们的儿子可能会出什么问题
and you were just gonna sit back and roll the dice
然后你就打算袖手旁观听天由命
and not do anything about it?
什么也不做吗
Dre...
Dre
I see what all those kids go through
我见过那些孩子们接受发展阶段测试
with those developmental tests,
所经历的一切
and it is so hard on those babies,
对于他们来说太痛苦了
and I just didn't want DeVanté to have to go through that
我只是不希望DeVanté也经历那个
if he didn't need it.
如果他根本不需要的话
Okay, if you felt like that, why didn't you let me know
好吧 如果你也这么想 你为什么不跟我说
so I wouldn't feel like I was going through this by myself?
这样我就不用感觉只有我一个经历这些
Because I knew that you were gonna
因为我知道你一定会
jump right into crisis mode and not let it play itself out.
直接跳到危机模式然后不让他自然发展
Okay, and what if there happened to be a crisis?
好吧 那如果真的会有危机呢
Okay. Oh, my God. Wow.
好吧 天啊 哇哦
Yeah.
是啊
You are relentless, Dre.
你简直没完没了 Dre
This is why I didn't tell you how I was feeling.
这就是为什么我不告诉你我怎么想的
What? Because you were gonna criticize me
什么 因为你会批判我
for not handling it exactly the way you do.
没有按照你想要的方式来处理
Uh, because I don't like the way you handle things.
呃 那是因为我不喜欢你处理事情的方式
You know what?
你知道吗
I am starting to realize
我也开始明白了
that you and I see the world differently.
你和我看待世界的方式是不一样的
Yeah, well, I think we do too.
是啊 我也这么觉得
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表