Diane Sawyer: 美国ABC电视台当家女主播
Everyone has a morning routine.
每个人都有一套早间流程
For a doctor like Bow,
对像Bow这样的医生来说
that routine used to start early.
这套流程以前会很早开始
Farmer early.
和农民一样早
She got dressed in the dark so I could sleep,
她会关着灯穿衣服 好让我继续睡觉
which is something I would have done for her.
我也会为她做同样的事
Probably.
大概吧
Maybe.
或许
Take my wife! Take my wife!
带走我老婆 带走我老婆
Dre, what is going on?
Dre 你怎么了
Nothing...
没什么
I didn't think you were a home invader.
我没把你当成入室抢劫的
Oh, my God.
我的天
She left way before the kids got up,
她在孩子们起床之前很久就要出门
but she did what she could in order to see them.
但她为了和他们相处 也是极尽所能
I love you. And I love you.
我爱你 也爱你哟
Have a good day, mommy. Peace.
祝你今天顺利 妈咪 再见
Bye, guys. Bye!
再见 孩子们 再见
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
This feels slightly unprofessional.
我觉得你不太专业啊
You will feel less angry in 5, 4, 3...Bye.
你的怨气会消失在五 四 三 再见
With Bow out the door by 5:00 and saving lives by 6:00,
因为Bow要五点出门 六点开始救死扶伤
mornings were my thing,
早上的事都由我负责
and I was good at my thing.
我♥干♥的还不错
All right, waffle up!
好了 华夫饼来了
What? This is still frozen.
什么情况 这个还是冻着的
Come on, it's 7:25!
快点 都7点25了
However you look now is how you're gonna go to school!
不管你们有没有收拾好 我们都要去学校了
You can be late.
你可以迟到
But now that Bow was home full time and not working,
但现在 Bow作为全职妈妈 不用上班
things were starting to change.
一切都开始改变了
All right, however you look now is how you're going to school.
好了 不管你们有没有收拾好 我们都要去学校了
Hey, where'd you get that?
你从哪里弄的食物
Mom made it.
妈妈做的
I made it.
我做的
Jack, no crust, Diane, crust,
Jack 不带面包皮的 Diane 带面包皮的
and, Junior, don't forget
还有 Junior 别忘了
that you are driving carpool after school today.
今天放学要当拼车司机哦
I put cheese sticks in the car last night.
我昨晚在车里放了一些芝士条
I am ready to go.
我已经准备好了
You're leaving cheese in a hot car all day long?
你要把芝士在那么热的车里放一整天吗
Didn't think it through.
还是没想周全啊
These are the hands you're putting our lives in?
你确定要把我们的生命交到他手上吗
Oh, that reminds me.
哦 你提醒了我
Forgot my driving gloves.
忘记戴驾驶手套了
Really? Driving gloves? Hey, babe.
不是吧 驾驶手套 嘿 宝贝
I would be happy to pick up your dry-cleaning
我很乐意去取你的干洗衣物
between doing our taxes four months early
去之前我要把家里的税提前四个月交完
and putting traps out for that gopher
回来后我要放个捕鼠器抓住那只
that's been tearing up our yard.
把院子挖得乱七八糟的地鼠
Oh. Well, it seems like you have all of this under control.
好吧 看起来你都做好计划了
What do I do?
我要做什么
Whatever you want, sweetie.
想做什么就做什么 宝贝
With the house to myself,
只有我一个人在家
I did what any man would do
我做了任何男人都会做的事
when he's left alone with his own shameful desires.
在四下无人时释放羞羞的欲望
...respected your daughter.
尊敬你女儿
I'm just saying, man, don't do that.
我只是在说 伙计 别这么做
We didn't do that.
我们不会这么做
You better tell 'em, Whoopi! We made it a point, because...
给他们上一课 Whoopi 我们要重视这一点 因为
Security guard just waved me in, guys.
保安刚刚招手示意我进去 孩子们
I am a regular now.
我现在是常客了
I can actually smuggle something into the school,
我都可以偷运一些东西进学校
like a knife or... or a peanut.
比如一把刀 或者 或者一颗花生
Don't say "peanut" around here.
别在这里说"花生"这个词
You want to get us killed?
你想害死我们吗
Okay, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
好吧 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Hey, guys, let's take a selfie.
嘿 孩子们 我们来拍张自♥拍♥
Let's... Wait. Let's tak... Hey!
一起来 等一下 一起拍张 嘿
Okay, we can take it out there.
好吧 我们可以到外面拍
Wait for me, though, guys.
等我一下啊 伙计们
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Most moms stay in the car. I know.
大多数妈妈都是不下车的 我知道
I just want to take a quick selfie of us
我只是想快点拍张自♥拍♥
for the 'gram... Bye, Mom.
好传上Ins 再见 老妈
for Instagram.
传到Instagram
Okay, bye. Okay, you know what?
好 再见 你猜怎么着
I'll just take it of your backs.
我照你们的背影也行
It's #dropoffqueen.
标签是 #接送女王
Hey, Rainbow.
嘿 Rainbow
Oh, hey!
哦 嘿
You look amazing. Oh, thank you.
你看起来真漂亮 谢谢
Staying home has worked wonders for those bags under your eyes.
待在家对你的眼袋作用可真大
They're almost gone. Thank you?
它们几乎消失了 谢谢夸奖
Will you please join us for yoga today?
拜托 今天和我们一起去上瑜伽课吧
Oh... Please?
哦 拜托
Oh, God, guys, like I told you last week,
姐♥妹♥们♥ 就像我上周跟你们说的一样
I'm just... I'm really busy doing all the stuff
我真的 真的是太忙了
I've been, like, dying to do for the last 18 years.
忙着做那些过去18年来一直想做的事
An affair? Plastic surgery?
搞外遇 做整形手术
Telling your father you deserved to be loved?
告诉你父亲你值得被爱吗
The reason that I stopped working is not to do yoga.
我停止工作不是为了做瑜伽
It was actually...
其实是因为
I just really want to spend time with my kids, so...
我真的很想陪陪孩子们 所以
Well, of course.
当然没问题
That's why I took a break from neurosurgery
这也是为什么我从神经外科休假
and Kayla left her law firm.
Kayla离开她的律师事务所
Yes. Oh.
没错 哦
But you need to make time for self-care.
但你需要腾出时间 做些自身护理
When I first started at home, I tried to do everything,
我一开始待在家的时候 把什么活都扛在肩上
and I had a teeny-tiny heart attack in Whole Foods.
结果在全食超♥市♥犯了轻微心梗
Come on, Bow. You don't want to end up
来吧 Bow 你也不想落得个
twitching on the floor of the kombucha aisle,
在康普茶货架的过道上抽搐的下场吧
do you? No, I don't.
你说是吧 我可不想
Then join us.
那就加入我们
You know the yoga class that Zoe Kravitz teaches in "Big Little Lies"?
你知道Zoe Kravitz在<大小谎言>里教过的那节瑜伽课吗
Ours is based on that.
我们的课就是根据那个改编的
Oh.
哦
I mean, gosh, I guess...
我是说 天啊 我猜
I can take, like, one yoga class.
我去上一次课也没什么关系
You guys are, like, really good at peer pressure.
你们施加压力的能力可真是强啊
Thank you. I was a cheerleader.
谢谢 我以前当过啦啦队队长
Ha! Ha! Morning. Oh, why are you in such a good mood?
哈 哈 早安 什么事这么高兴啊
Did a new Tyler Perry movie come out today?
今天有Tyler Perry的新片上映吗
Well, there's a new Tyler Perry movie out every day,
每天都有Tyler Perry的新片上映
but that's not why I'm in a good mood.
但我高兴倒不是因为这个
Thanks to Bow staying home,
因为有Bow待在家
I had the whole morning to myself.
我拥有了属于自己的早间时光
Oh!
哦
I, too, had the morning to myself.
我今早也是自己度过的
Had poached eggs on toast at home,
在家吃了荷包蛋吐司
visited an ATM, took a spin class,
去取了点钱 上了一节动感单车课
just in case the police ask.
以防警♥察♥问起来
If they don't ask, I punched Justin Bieber.
如果没人问起 其实我揍了贾斯汀·比伯
At least I hope that was Justin Bieber.
至少我希望那人是贾斯汀·比伯
Hey, come on, having your wife at home is the best, isn't it?
嘿 有老婆在家简直不能再爽了 不是吗
What else... what else is she doing for you?
她还为你做了什么其他事吗
Well, it's more about her being home for the kids.
那啥 她主要就是为了孩子待在家
Okay, that's just insane, okay?
这简直是胡扯 好吗
The whole point of keeping your woman at home
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表