Every few years, Bow and I get into a bit of a funk.
每隔几年 我和Bow之间的关系就会有点停滞不前
What's going on with us? I don't know.
我们两个怎么了 我不知道
It's like we're not connecting.
感觉我们不再心照不宣了
Maybe we should go back to couple's therapy.
我们要不再去看看婚姻咨♥询♥
Remember you're on the same team.
要知道你们是一个队的
Devote some time to each other.
还有你们要投入一点时间给彼此
We just need to get back into our flow.
我们只需要找回咱们的节奏
Right.
就是
Great, well...
很好 那
I'll just go get him the way I always do.
我去哄他 就像之前每一次一样
I'll get him. That way you won't hold this over my head
我来哄他 这样你就不会用这事针对我
like you do with everything else.
就像你对所有事一样
You and I see the world differently.
你和我看待世界的方式是不一样的
I think we do too.
我也这么觉得
If you don't eat faster...
如果你不快点吃
You got to eat fast.
你得吃快点
Finish every little bit.
吃完它 不许剩
Kids, come on.
孩子们 快点儿
Your grandma's outside, all right?
奶奶在外面等着呢
You know how much she hates to wait.
你们知道她多讨厌等人
That's for you, sweetie, and for you.
这个是你的 宝贝 这个给你
Bye-bye, my little munchkin!
拜拜 我的小崽子
And bye, my little munchkin!
小崽子 拜拜啦
And goodbye to this munchkin!
还有这个小崽子
And good...
还有
Good day to you, Mother.
祝你有美好的一天 妈妈
Good day to you.
也祝你有美好一天
All right, little ones, let's hurry up.
好了 弟弟妹妹们 咱们快点
You know Grandma only has three good hours a day.
你们知道奶奶一天只有三个小时的好心情
Love you guys! Bye! Bye.
爱你们 拜 拜
Love you to pieces! Have a good time!
我也爱你们 玩得开心
Hey, Grandma!
奶奶好
Hey, um...
嘿 呃
I think I'm gonna head into the office.
我想我得去公♥司♥一趟
On a Saturday?
周六去上班吗
You on a...
你是要
on a deadline?
要赶截止日期吗
Sure.
没错
I-I mean, you know...
我是说 你知道的
Things can always get in faster, right?
事情做快一点总是好的 对吧
Right.
是啊
Um... I...
呃 我
I'm just... I don't know...
我 我也不知道
thinking with the kids gone, maybe we could...
孩子都走了 我想也许我们可以
I don't know... do something.
我也不知道 做点儿什么
Brunch? Or something.
吃个早午餐 或者其他什么
Brunch?
早午餐
Yeah, or something.
对 或者其他什么
I mean, unless you... you need to work.
除非你 你得工作
No, brunch...
不 早午餐
Brunch is cool.
早午餐挺好的
Cool. That'll be fun. I-I'll go get my purse.
好的 那会很有意思的 我去拿包
Okay.
好的
Uh...
呃
Are we expecting someone?
我们约了什么人吗
Wait.
等下
Oh, my God. Wait, what is today?
我的天 等下 今天是几号♥
Ohhh.
哦
What? It's the contractor.
怎么了 是承包商
To remodel the kitchen.
来重新装♥修♥厨房♥的
Yeah, we scheduled that... longtime ago.
我们预约了来着 很久之前的事了
Yeah.
是啊
I completely forgot about that.
我一点也记不得这事了
I mean, I can get rid of him.
我是说 我可以让他走的
No.
不用了
No, it's fine.
不用 没事的
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定 是的
Let's... Let's just get it over with.
就 就先把这事儿解决了吧
I mean, since he's already here.
我是说 既然他都已经来了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, hey, uh...
哦 嘿 这个
But like, if, you know, you decide that
不过 如果你决定
you want to change your mind, just say so.
你想改主意的话 直接说就行了
Okay.
好的
You know, we got a lot going on, and...
我们的事情太多了 而且
renovations are so much work.
重新装♥修♥真的很麻烦
Yeah.
没错
They are.
确实很麻烦
I don't know what we were even thinking.
我都不知道我们当初是怎么想的
Cookies!
饼干
Let me see that sonogram again.
让我再看看超声波图
This is definitely a boy. Look at his penis.
这绝对是个男孩 看他的小鸡鸡
That boy is packin' heat!
咱们儿子身上藏着武器呢
Dre! What?
Dre 什么
That's his face!
那是他的脸
Oh.
哦
Well, he's adorable. Like his momma.
好吧 他超可爱的 就像他妈妈一样
Yeah, we do make some pretty cute babies.
没错 我们确实生了不少可爱的宝宝
Mmhmm. Perhaps too many of them?
嗯哼 可能宝宝有点太多了
You guys have a lot of children.
你们俩可真是没少生
Yeah. I mean, where's this one even gonna fit?
没错 我是说 这屋里还有这小家伙的地方吗
Listen, if we're gonna renovate anything in this house,
听着 如果我们打算装♥修♥房♥子的话
we are starting with the kitchen.
我们要从厨房♥开始
We've been talking about it forever.
这个问题我们说了很久了
And look. See? Look at this drawer.
看到了吗 看这个抽屉
I can't even get it out. Okay, baby.
我都没办法打开它 好吧 亲爱的
Or we could just fix the drawer.
或者我们可以直接修好这个抽屉
Or... we could just get a new kitchen.
又或者 我们干脆弄一个新厨房♥
Finally! Whoo!
可算是 太好了
The blue was a definite design misstep.
这蓝色绝对是个设计错误
What? And I mean, come on.
什么 我是说 得了吧
Granite countertops? Yea...
花岗岩台面 对啊
Okay.
好吧
Guys, the kitchen is the heart of the home.
伙计们 厨房♥是一个家的心脏
Get your bars up.
能不能走点心
Get your bars up, Dre.
能不能走点心 Dre
Okay. What does that even mean?
好吧 这到底是啥意思
I am not mad at a new kitchen.
我不介意有个新厨房♥的
Oooh. Oooh... Oh, oh, oh!
哦 哦 对了
Hm?
什么
We could design it together.
我们可以一起设计厨房♥啊
You mean converge our flawless independent styles
你是说将我们完美的独♥立♥风格结合起来
into perfect-balanced dopeness?
融合成一件恰到好处的牛逼艺术品吗
Could be fun.
应该很有趣
Mm! Could be fun.
嗯 很有趣
Could be very fun...
应该超有趣
Well, somewhere in all of this is our new kitchen.
好吧 我们的新厨房♥就在这里面了
Yeah, well...
是啊
how do we find it?
我们要怎么找到它
Just pick what we like.
选我们喜欢的就好
Can't be that hard.
没那么难的
If anyone can knock this out, it's us.
如果有人能把这事儿搞定 那也就是我们了
Well, yeah, they're both cool, but if you're asking my opinion,
是啊 这两个都不错 不过你要问我的话
the marble one is doper.
大理石的这个更酷一点
Food and wine stain marble really easily, though.
可是食物和红酒很容易在大理石上留下污渍啊
Yeah? Well, then you're just gonna have
是吗 那你得改变一下
to stay on top of the dishes for a change.
刷碗的时候要注意着点了
Well,
这个嘛
I was just thinking we would take, like a...
我在想我们可以
like a big swing, you know?
打破常规 你懂吧
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表