我告诉过你了 你没听我说
It's just like the flowers all over again.
简直就跟花的事一样
What about flowers?
花怎么了
I told you I like flowers, but...
我跟你说过我喜欢花 但是
you don't listen to what I want.
但是你不听我说我想要什么
You want to know why I don't bring flowers?
你想知道我为什么不送你花了吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Okay. Keep your eyes closed!
好了 要一直闭着眼
They're closed!
闭着呢
Open them! Check it out!
睁眼吧 看
Prepare... to be swept... off your feet.
"准备" "坠入" "爱河吧"
I'm ready. Voilà!
我准备好了 瞧
That is hilarious. Mmhmm.
这太好笑啦 嗯哼
That is hilarious!
这太好笑了
Oh, my God! You went through all these Post-its...
我的老天啊 你放了一路的便条
Uhhuh. ...so I could get to one little rose!
嗯哼 就是为了给我一枝小玫瑰
I know, huh?
我知道 是吧
Oh, my God, we have the same sense of humor!
天啊 我们有一模一样的幽默感
That is so funny. It was like... Wasn't a joke.
太好笑了 就好像 不是开玩笑的
It was like all this buildup.
就好像之前一步步的铺垫
All this buildup, and I was like,
一步步的 然后我就
"Oh, my God, this Post-it!"
"我的天 这有个便条"
I obviously didn't mean to embarrass you.
我显然不是想让你难堪啊
I thought we were joking.
我以为我们在开玩笑呢
I-I...
我
I...
我
I'm sorry.
对不起
I appreciate your apology.
我接受你的道歉
You could've gotten it a long time ago.
你明明早就可以跟我说清楚的
If you hadn't held it in this whole time,
要不是你一直以来都憋在心里
just carrying around your anger like you do.
就像这样总是在生气
Oh, here we go. What?
你又来了 什么
Bow, I do not always carry around anger!
Bow 我没有总是在生气
Okay, Dre.
好吧 Dre
Okay.
好吧
You just did.
你刚刚就又生气了
Like... Like when I picked that movie.
就像是 那回我选了那部电影一样
What?
什么
Dre, a couple of months ago,
Dre 几个月前
you got so angry
你特别特别生气
when I picked that movie that you didn't like,
就因为我选了一部你不喜欢的电影
and you haven't let me pick a movie ever since.
自那以后 你再也没让我选过电影
You said it was supposed to be good.
你说了那部电影应该很好看
I said I heard the movie was good.
我说的是我听说它很好看
No, you said, and I quote,
不 我引用一下你说的原话
"Jennifer Lawrence? Oscar bait."
"这里有詹妮弗·劳伦斯 肯定要得奥斯卡了"
Whatever!
随便吧
It was one bad movie.
只不过是一部烂片而已
That you dragged me to
你却强迫我看了部烂片
on my only free Saturday in months.
而且我几个月来好不容易有一个空闲的周六
I dragged you to it? Really, Dre?
我强迫你的吗 真的吗 Dre
So now us spending time together is me dragging you places?
所以现在我们过二人时光变成我强迫你了吗
Look, all you had to do
听着 你要做的
was admit that you knew nothing about the movie,
只是承认你根本不了解那部电影
and we could've seen something else.
而我们那天本来可以看点别的
But no, you can never admit to not knowing anything
但你偏不 你永远都没法承认你不了解一件事
because you have to know everything.
因为你必须无所不知
Just like a few years ago.
就像几年前一样
Oh, you're bringing up old arguments?
哦 你现在开始翻旧账了吗
Yes. I am. Okay.
对 我是在翻旧账 好吧
Is that a problem? Yes, it's a problem, Dre!
有问题吗 有 很有问题 Dre
'Cause I have no idea what we're fighting about!
因为我不知道我们到底在吵什么
I literally have no idea what you want from me right now!
我真的搞不懂你到底想要我怎么做
I don't want anything from you!
我不想要你怎么做
I was just trying to buy a sink!
我只是想买♥♥个洗碗槽
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
And you go all in about flowers.
然后你开始扯到花的事情上了
Oh, so now this argument's my fault?
所以现在这场吵架是我的错了
Yes. This is my fault?
是的 这是我的错吗
Yes, it's your fault.
是的 这就是你的错
And it's all good, because according to you,
而且这样很好 因为按你的说法
everything else is my fault.
其余的一切都是我的错
I always admit when I don't know something.
我总会承认我不懂的事
When you're being a knowitall? All the time.
在你以无所不知自居时吗 我总会承认
Did you just call me arrogant? You are.
你刚刚说我傲慢了吗 你就是很傲慢
Me?! Arrogant?! Oh, my God.
我 傲慢 我的天哪
Okay? What about it?!
好了吗 那又怎么样
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
It's Jack's footprint.
那是Jack的脚印
Yeah.
是啊
I almost forgot about that.
我都快忘了
He stepped in... finger paint.
他踩进颜料里了
You can pick the sink.
洗碗槽你来选吧
Do what you want in the kitchen.
随你怎么装♥修♥厨房♥
I don't care anymore.
我不在乎了
Mama?
妈妈
What's wrong, baby?
怎么了 宝贝
Wh-Why you sleeping out here?
你为什么睡在这里
Oh, I...
哦 我
You and Pops had a fight, huh?
你和老爹吵架了 是吧
Oh, sweetie, we just hit a bit of a rough patch.
甜心 我们只是最近这段时期比较糟糕
That's all.
只是这样而已
You come on over here and sit down.
你过来这边坐
Sometimes it's hard for adults... to share a life.
对大人来说一起生活有时候会很难
Why?
为什么
Well, me and your daddy got married so young.
我和你♥爸♥爸结婚的时候都很年轻
It's not easy.
那很不容易
You make this insane choice to love someone for who they are
你做了个疯狂的决定 选择去爱一个你以为了解的人
before you've even figured out who you are yourself,
而你甚至还不了解你自己是什么样的人
let alone who either of you are gonna grow up to become,
更不用说你们俩之后会变成什么样的人
you know?
你知道吗
Who did you and Pops grow up to become?
那你和老爹变成了什么样的人呢
Different.
不一样的人
Y-Yeah, but in... in a good way.
是啊 但是 是好的不一样
Sometimes.
有时候是好的
Sometimes not.
有时候不好
But we're choosing to see the good.
但我们选择去看到好的一面
Marriage is about choices.
婚姻的重点就是要做出选择
You got to keep choosing each other.
你们要一直选择对方
Even when you're not sure it's the right choice.
即使你不确定你的选择是否正确
Do you and Pops love each other?
你和老爹相爱吗
Oh, yes.
当然了
But the trick is...
但其中的秘诀就是
to keep falling in love with each other.
要不断地重新爱上对方
Falling in love seems rough.
爱上一个人好像很难
It's the best thing you'll ever do.
那会是你做的最美好的事
You just got to be careful that
你只需要注意
the person you fall in love with is worth it to you.
你爱上的那个人 是值得你去爱的
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Hey, Junior. What time are you picking us today?
嘿 Junior 你今天什么时候来接我们
I don't know. Whenever you're gonna be ready.
我不知道 你们准备好我就去接你们
Well, I got to stay late. So probably around 3:00 pm.
我会待晚一点 所以大概下午3点吧
Whoa, Dad. You're up early again.
哇哦 爸爸 你又早起了
Yes, I am. Who wants Pop-Tarts?
对啊 谁想吃果酱馅饼
I love a Tart as much as the next man,
我和别人一样喜欢吃果酱馅饼
but five mornings in a row?
但连续五个早上都吃
Morning, guys.
大家早安
Morning. Good morning.
早安 早上好
I'm Dre.
我是Dre
Rainbow.
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表